About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Weapons and Combat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Weapons and Combat This is the forum dedicated to weapons, martial arts, and their related technical, political and social issues. Weapons and Combat is for the safe and responsible use of firearms, knives, fists and other weapons. This forum is about real weapons - Threads about paintball, airsoft, and other sport related combat may posted in Go Team.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-14, 02:31
Regular
 
Default Weapon of choice.

What is your weapon of choice?

For all round purposes I prefer a maglite flashlite because it makes a decent club, costs 20 dollars and is legal anywhere I go.

I also prefer a knife because it can be used as a weapon but also can be used for many other things besides combat.

When legal matters are of no concern. I prefer a ak-47 and 30 clips of ammo.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-14, 02:36
elite elite is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Weapon of choice.

i like buterfly knifes. there fun to play with if u know how to handle them
 #3 
Old 2002-10-14, 03:09
Lord_Mixtur Lord_Mixtur is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Weapon of choice.

I like big sledgehammers and axes, because I can play like a construction worker, but without laws, a few pipe bombs and a laser-sighted, locked and loaded M-16 would work.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-14, 03:15
Regular
 
eagan mn usa
Default Re: Weapon of choice.

my mind
 #5 
Old 2002-10-14, 03:18
Regular
 
Default Re: Weapon of choice.

I prefer the ak over the m-16 because its reliabilty. No other gun series comes close to the ruggedness of a ak. The drawback is the ak has terrible accuracy and range.

 #6 
Old 2002-10-14, 03:40
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Weapon of choice.

Finally a thread that isn't about napalm or something equally dumb in bad ideas, but it doesn't belong here!!! Moving to weapons and combat.
 #7 
Old 2002-10-14, 03:59
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Weapon of choice.

I would prefer 24 inch long8 gauge shotgun, with a foldible stock, and some 9 ball shells.

CTR
 #8 
Old 2002-10-14, 04:04
Regular
 
Default Re: Weapon of choice.

quote:
Originally posted by confuzious:
Finally a thread that isn't about napalm or something equally dumb in bad ideas, but it doesn't belong here!!! Moving to weapons and combat.


Opps my fault. Didnt know this forum existed.
 #9 
Old 2002-10-14, 04:48
Vor Redfellow Vor Redfellow is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Weapon of choice.

Butterfly Knives and Chains are always useful.
 #10 
Old 2002-10-14, 05:45
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Weapon of choice.

Weapon of choice = My guns!

Daily carry gun = Sig Sauer P228 (9MM) in nitron finish with meprolight three dot night sights and a spare magazine at my side. Having 27 rounds of 9MM on my person is adequte. I'm trying to locate a couple of the mecgar 15 round flush fit magazines for this gun but haven't had any luck yet, so i'm stuck with the 13 rounders.

Homedefense = since I don't presently own a shotgun, i'd grab my AR if things got ugly.

Eventually i'm going to get around to purchasing a nice knife to carry. Some people carry (OC) pepper spray or a folding baton, I might look into that as a alternative.
 #11 
Old 2002-10-14, 12:38
Australian Psycho Australian Psycho is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Weapon of choice.

The weapon that i like the most simply because they are so much fun, quiet and accessable (i can't get a gun) is a hunting cross-bow. they rule
 #12 
Old 2002-10-14, 13:59
Regular
 
Default Re: Weapon of choice.

you could paint posion or a sedative on the tip that could make the target go under.
 #13 
Old 2002-10-15, 11:11
canadiananarchyinjapan canadiananarchyinjapan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Weapon of choice.

quote:
Originally posted by MR END:
my mind


 #14 
Old 2002-10-16, 00:59
thehellion thehellion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Weapon of choice.

A 10-pound sledgehammer
 #15 
Old 2002-10-16, 01:05
Bullet in the head Bullet in the head is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Weapon of choice.

If i could legally id carry an FN P90 good ammo capacity (50), compact, light-weight, and has a decent round. Then maybe for a side arm a FN Five-seveN handgun, once again im mainly going to for small with a decent ammo capacity (20).
But if im going for something a little more likely for me to have id say HK USP Tactical .45
 #16 
Old 2002-10-16, 02:11
PuppetHunter PuppetHunter is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Weapon of choice.

I agree... the FN P90 is some hot shit, I start to drool whenever I see a pic of one... I would just like to look at the jell-o mold for the five seven hollow point cartage, I�m sure it has penetration I�m just worried about internal damage...

MP5�s and ump�s are also nice, I hope to train extensively with them someday.
 #17 
Old 2002-10-16, 02:41
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Weapon of choice.

im not legal for a firearm yet so a folder does the job.
 #18 
Old 2002-10-16, 03:12
Regular
 
Default Re: Weapon of choice.

quote:
Originally posted by PuppetHunter:
I agree... the FN P90 is some hot shit, I start to drool whenever I see a pic of one... I would just like to look at the jell-o mold for the five seven hollow point cartage, I�m sure it has penetration I�m just worried about internal damage...

MP5�s and ump�s are also nice, I hope to train extensively with them someday.




Could you suply some pics of this wonderful gun please?
 #19 
Old 2002-10-16, 20:14
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Weapon of choice.

quote:
im not legal for a firearm yet so a folder does the job.


How long of a wait do you have left? I'm assuming only another year or two. Keep in mind that in a lot of states it's legal for you to possess, own, shoot a firearm at (18) eighteen, despite the fact you can't purchase from a store you still can buy private party.
 #20 
Old 2002-10-17, 06:09
Rustysickle Rustysickle is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Weapon of choice.

I also have difficulty having access to firearms. For now, I will have to go with a heavy research notebook. Handy for crushing bugs.

However, I also carry pepper spray with me. Never know when some dog would slip the leash and chase one down. Maybe I can hit it with the notebook while stunned? ... nah.
 #21 
Old 2002-10-17, 23:24
NGNeer NGNeer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Weapon of choice.

In order of preference:

(1) An open end adjustable spanner. It makes a decent bludgeoning instrument.

(2) A 20 gauge shotgun, prefferably pump action.

(3) A flamethrower (anybody seen the beginning of Lethal Weapon 4?).

(4) A Yoko Ono CD in a player with very loud speakers (I can be so cruel sometimes).
 #22 
Old 2002-10-18, 00:11
Regular
 
Default Re: Weapon of choice.

I asked what was your weapon of choice, not your favorite tool of torture!
 #23 
Old 2002-10-18, 02:01
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Weapon of choice.

i have four years left. by then i may be gone as i dont plan to stay in this god awful excuse for a democracy my whole life.

a folder gets the job done just fine if i should have to use it. the best thing to do is avoid trouble in the first place but when it finds you anything is better than nothing. sometimes your fucked either way but i would rather at least take a chance at my protection with a knife than become a statistic.
 #24 
Old 2002-10-19, 03:51
Armed&Angry Armed&Angry is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Weapon of choice.

I myself carry a telescopic baton. It's 16 inches long, but about six inches are handle. Still, that's ten inches of smackability. Bitch! I'll teach you to respect your strongers!
 #25 
Old 2002-10-19, 16:08
DaRKMaRe DaRKMaRe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Weapon of choice.

Greetz...

In a Street Battle I would agree on the FN P90 (Silenced, also equiped with an Infrared Beam). Reason being its leight, compact (50 round clips also compact), and surprisingly accurate. Or the SLR 100/H improved AK-47 looking at power.

Additional Information on the P90: http://world.guns.ru/smg/smg13-e.htm .....

Secondary Weapon will most definitely be the KSC SIG SP2340 also equiped with a silencer and infrared beam, hosted on thigh.

Pic: http://www.angelfire.com/droid/10/sp2340


Cheers.....
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics