About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Weapons and Combat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Weapons and Combat This is the forum dedicated to weapons, martial arts, and their related technical, political and social issues. Weapons and Combat is for the safe and responsible use of firearms, knives, fists and other weapons. This forum is about real weapons - Threads about paintball, airsoft, and other sport related combat may posted in Go Team.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-03, 23:48
A-F Army A-F Army is offline
Regular
 
Default Food For Weapons

First let me start off by saying that I live on the Texas/Mexican border so news in our newspaper always have stuff that is going on in our sister city Nuevo Laredo. Well the past two years they has a been a food for weapons drive. (Sounds Lame) Well some of the shit that was collected was pretty messed up. They collect a Basooka (Yes thats right, with ammo) a grenade, and a bunch of other crazy stuff. Feeling Skeptical here is the link to the article: http://madmax.lmtonline.com/mainnewsarchives/072601/s1.htm
 #2 
Old 2002-10-04, 01:09
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Food For Weapons

Thanks for the link.

I lived in Laredo for a year and the article means something to me.

Nox
 #3 
Old 2002-10-04, 12:58
Zero the Inestimable Zero the Inestimable is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Food For Weapons

Jesus. I need to get to Mexico with a pickup truck full of canned food.

~Zero
 #4 
Old 2002-10-04, 13:46
che4rev che4rev is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Food For Weapons

I used to live in San Antonio. I would drive down to larado nuevo on the weekends and buy cigars to sell up north. If I had only known.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-04, 16:17
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Food For Weapons

quote:
Originally posted by Zero the Inestimable:
Jesus. I need to get to Mexico with a pickup truck full of canned food.

~Zero



Take two pickups. One will get you better weapons than the food.

Nox
 #6 
Old 2002-10-04, 23:22
A-F Army A-F Army is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Food For Weapons

quote:
Originally posted by Nox:
I lived in Laredo for a year and the article means something to me.

Nox[/B]


Really you lived in laredo tx...
 #7 
Old 2002-10-05, 12:29
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Food For Weapons

quote:
Originally posted by A-F Army:
Really you lived in laredo tx...


Yes.

Nox
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics