|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Weapons and Combat This is the forum dedicated to weapons, martial arts, and their related technical, political and social issues. Weapons and Combat is for the safe and responsible use of firearms, knives, fists and other weapons. This forum is about real weapons - Threads about paintball, airsoft, and other sport related combat may posted in Go Team. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-08-14, 04:58
|
rlpinca 
Regular
|
|
|
|
HK Tests
http://www.streetpro.com/usp/torture.html
Good site for anyone thinking about buying a new handgun. Right now I'm stuck between a Para ordnance and an HK. I'm leaning towards an HK because I already have 2 1911s.
|
|
#2
 2002-08-14, 05:00
|
Joe Boo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: HK Tests
I'd go with the HK. I've heard nothing but good things.
|
|
#3
 2002-08-14, 23:45
|
I Love Poop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: HK Tests
My only complaint about HK is the price. Generally they are costly. Even a used fullsize usp in good condition you'd expect to pay $500.00 for. Also my other complaint if you can't order small parts directly from them you have to go through a dealer.
rlpinca, I have a pretty sweet EAA 2" .357/38 that i'm looking to trade up with someone.
Check it out... here's it in a ad that I posted on glocktalk.
AD is here... http://www.glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=95116
Shortcut to the picture is here... http://www.glocktalk.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=918070
FFL to FFL
|
|
#4
 2002-08-15, 00:15
|
I Love Poop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: HK Tests
I can be reached at Thorazine_X@hotmail.com
|
|
#5
 2002-08-15, 00:20
|
rlpinca 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: HK Tests
I'm still stuck between a paraordnance and HK. They're about the same in price. I've already owned a usp and never had any complaints about it. I've used a usp .40 for idpa competition and did alot better than I did with my beloved 1911s. But then again I love the way a paraordnance lda shoots. Tough call.
[This message has been edited by rlpinca (edited 08-15-2002).]
|
|
#6
 2002-08-15, 02:20
|
I Love Poop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: HK Tests
grrrrrrr.. trade something for my .357
Cause if I sell it, i'll put the money on bills instead of getting a new gun.
Know of anyone that has a decent shotgun or rifle that would be intrested?
|
|
#7
 2002-08-15, 03:49
|
rlpinca 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: HK Tests
quote: Originally posted by I Love Poop:
Cause if I sell it, i'll put the money on bills instead of getting a new gun.
Liar.
|
|
#8
 2002-08-15, 18:57
|
I Love Poop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: HK Tests
lol really I will man, whatever cash I could get from the sale would go straight to my amex card. I had a few unexpected spendatures for the month august that racked up my balance. So i'd rather trade the gun, i'm probabaly going to bring it to the next gun show and walk around. Tons of people in the same situation. Suncoast gun show coming up this august 17th and 18th =)
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|