About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Weapons and Combat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Weapons and Combat This is the forum dedicated to weapons, martial arts, and their related technical, political and social issues. Weapons and Combat is for the safe and responsible use of firearms, knives, fists and other weapons. This forum is about real weapons - Threads about paintball, airsoft, and other sport related combat may posted in Go Team.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-08-12, 20:06
crazy mofo 666 crazy mofo 666 is offline
Regular
 
Default weirdest weapon you have made and/or carryed

whats the strangest weapon you have or had
 #2 
Old 2002-08-12, 21:31
Zero the Inestimable Zero the Inestimable is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: weirdest weapon you have made and/or carryed

Cards. Holding a playing card properly you can inflict some serious damage with it. Nothing that poses a danger to life or limb, obviously, but it has a similar effect as attacking someone with a small razor.

~Zero the Inestimable
 #3 
Old 2002-08-12, 23:20
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: weirdest weapon you have made and/or carryed

A German switchblade. AKA My VW Jetta keys. Flips out just like a switchblade, and i once used it to stick a little puck trying to pickpocket me in the shoulder. It was effective, sadly I broke the key, which are expensive to replace

[This message has been edited by Joe Boo (edited 08-12-2002).]
 #4 
Old 2002-08-12, 23:24
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: weirdest weapon you have made and/or carryed

I had a plastic spoon one time. Then I started carrying sweet and low packets, they can cause cancer in lab animals. If a lab animal was to attack me he'd be hurting in a few years.

Actually I just have the normal shit. A medium schrade pocket folder, couple of pistols, a few rifles and a shotgun. I'm sure someone is going to say they carry a sword or some stupid shit like that. Maybe even a pruning saw with a loose handle.
 #5 
Old 2002-08-12, 23:48
Thoughtmonger Thoughtmonger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: weirdest weapon you have made and/or carryed

Telephone cord (not the flat kind),about two and a half foot, with 3 steel nuts and washers tied to one end looped at the other.
I was ready for a unfair(for my side) fight on short notice.
and another time, a marker.I used it as a kubotan.

[This message has been edited by Thoughtmonger (edited 08-13-2002).]
 #6 
Old 2002-08-13, 02:38
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: weirdest weapon you have made and/or carryed

quote:
Originally posted by rlpinca:
I had a plastic spoon one time.


I watched a TV show where they showed how prisoners make shanks, and they showed that you could sharpen a plastic spoon so keen it can remove stubble.

But i would rather carry a firearm............
 #7 
Old 2002-08-13, 04:32
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: weirdest weapon you have made and/or carryed

I've always said that if I go to prison, on the first day there I'm gonna fuck someone up with a spoon. The bigger the guy the better. That way nobody will want me to be their girlfriend.

I talked to a homeless drunk guy one time that had a sharpened tent stake that he had been carrying around for 8 years. I've also seen kids walk around with wanna be ninja shit from the pawnshop.
 #8 
Old 2002-08-13, 04:37
crazy mofo 666 crazy mofo 666 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: weirdest weapon you have made and/or carryed

what kind wannabe ninja shit
 #9 
Old 2002-08-13, 06:29
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: weirdest weapon you have made and/or carryed

A 4 inch screwdriver with a wax handle that I made in woodshop when I was in high school. If you make a fist and put it between your fingers so the handle rests in the palm of your hand, you can punch-stab someone with it.

The wierdest thing I have ever had to use was those 1 way plastic zip things that you can pick up at the hardware store. They are usually used for bundling cords together, if your fast you can zip someones arm together at the wrist, or to the side of their belt if they are wearing one, or zip one around their neck and it will cut off oxygen to the brain. You can't get those things off unless you have a knife/fingernail clippers/some sort of cutting device.
 #10 
Old 2002-08-14, 19:59
dugmenn dugmenn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: weirdest weapon you have made and/or carryed

okay one time when i was at my house i thought some one was in my house so i grabbed one of those decorative marble eggs for bashing.

[This message has been edited by rlpinca (edited 08-15-2002).]
 #11 
Old 2002-08-15, 07:44
Phantom Phantom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: weirdest weapon you have made and/or carryed

Manriki Chain
WarHawk from BudK, definately one of the coolest and strangest bladed weapons out there.
 #12 
Old 2002-08-15, 15:58
Regular
 
Texas USA
Default Re: weirdest weapon you have made and/or carryed

Strangest weapon I've used was an empty Mountain Dew bottle (the 20 ounce plastic ones).

I have a knack for throwing them across a room and hitting with the lid side of them with enough force to break fingers and other small bones.

I learned of this ability when I hurled one at my friend as a joke, thinking it wouldn't hurt him, and broke his middle finger on the right hand near the knuckle closes to the hand itself. Since that day, he will scurry to hide behind something if I pull a bottle back like I'm going to throw it.
 #13 
Old 2002-08-15, 16:55
Zero the Inestimable Zero the Inestimable is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: weirdest weapon you have made and/or carryed

I used to that with ballpoint pens when I was in high school. People in my math class leared to shut the hell up when I took out my pen...

~Zero the Inestimable
 #14 
Old 2002-08-16, 08:30
Phantom Phantom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: weirdest weapon you have made and/or carryed

Quarters. I can flick them enough to cause a bruise, but I know a guy who can make you bleed with a quarter from 20 feet.
 #15 
Old 2002-08-17, 08:05
gun-nut gun-nut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: weirdest weapon you have made and/or carryed

an BB zipgun disguised as a pen, my classmates were fooled by the disguise
until i fire it to show them...

 #16 
Old 2002-08-17, 19:57
Zero the Inestimable Zero the Inestimable is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: weirdest weapon you have made and/or carryed

Draw blood?

I can flick a penny pretty hard, but that's something.

~Zero the Inestimable
 #17 
Old 2002-08-18, 05:41
Phantom Phantom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: weirdest weapon you have made and/or carryed

He made me bleed. I've got a small, crescent shaped scar about the size of the edge of a quarter. That bastard. Then he taught me how to do it.
 #18 
Old 2002-08-18, 15:12
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: weirdest weapon you have made and/or carryed

I have a tire thumper in my truck. It's like a baton with a lead filled steel tip. It's about 2 feet long and weighs about 5 pounds with most of the weight at the end. Truckers use them to whack tires to check air pressure. I haven't ever carried it around, but I'm sure it would crack a skull in a heart beat.
 #19 
Old 2002-08-18, 17:14
ScorchedWeasel ScorchedWeasel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: weirdest weapon you have made and/or carryed

make me think of my this foot long socketed piece of cast iron I keep beside my seat, origonally resided under my hood for changing tires and such
 #20 
Old 2002-08-23, 05:38
Doom Doom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: weirdest weapon you have made and/or carryed

I have carried many weird weapons- when I was squatting many years ago I used to carry a can of oven cleaner, sew lead fishing sinkers in my baseball cap, form a fork into a knuckle duster, two D batteries in a sock, a hammer (I been hit with one before- it hurts A LOT!). Never intended to use this as a weapon but one time this guy tried to mug me and I happen to have a case of beer on me. So, I beat him senseless with the case plus it a good shield from a knife. Used to work nightshift in a bad hood- the urban caveman's club works good (aka- 5 D cell maglite).

 #21 
Old 2002-08-23, 09:36
Phantom Phantom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: weirdest weapon you have made and/or carryed

Whats with the fishing weights in the baseball cap? Tell me how you use that and where you put the weights. Very interested

 #22 
Old 2002-08-23, 13:10
Zero the Inestimable Zero the Inestimable is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: weirdest weapon you have made and/or carryed

Most baseball caps have a little button sort of thing at the very top where all the pieces of fabric come together. It already stings like hell to be hit with that part of the cap, so that's where I'd anchor my fishing weights.

~Zero the Inestimable
 #23 
Old 2002-08-24, 01:20
sph3ric pyramid sph3ric pyramid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: weirdest weapon you have made and/or carryed

Well...I happened to have a lollipop, the kind that looks like lipstick, with a cap on it. I have a habit of licking lollipops into pointed objects, and some fool decided that he would attempt to annoy me...

It must have hurt like hell when I spiked him in the arm, blood actually spurted out.

peace out.
sph3ric pyramid.
 #24 
Old 2002-08-24, 01:42
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: weirdest weapon you have made and/or carryed

That's almost as funny as doorknob boy.
 #25 
Old 2002-08-24, 13:57
Regular
 
Default Re: weirdest weapon you have made and/or carryed

most unique would be piece of metal i duct taped to a piece of wood. The metal is a thick hanger with two hooks on one end, and a little hook at the other. duct taped to a piece of wood, it becomes a nasty weapon.

since i sharpened the two larger hooks, a downward strike would drive em through an arm quite easily. further, one could stick the smaller hook under the jaw, and jam the larger hooks into the forehead. pull up, and one have his jaw unhinnged or two nasty bloody holes in his forehead. above his eyes.

the most fun, would be my blowgun.

I've been looking for toxins that will cause a violent bowel movement and won't actually kill the holy living fuck out of my target.

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics