About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Weapons and Combat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Weapons and Combat This is the forum dedicated to weapons, martial arts, and their related technical, political and social issues. Weapons and Combat is for the safe and responsible use of firearms, knives, fists and other weapons. This forum is about real weapons - Threads about paintball, airsoft, and other sport related combat may posted in Go Team.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-08-03, 11:28
Global Dominator Global Dominator is offline
Regular
 
Default Smith & Wesson "Project - A - Flare" Cartridges.

Good ole' Mom. She just sent me two S&W Project - A - Flare setups (pencil flare guns, kind of reminds me of a pen gun). Trouble is, no cartridges. Now, before I go to work making my own cartridge to hold something to shoot in them, does anyone know where to get the cartridges? Yes, I tried Google, I'm not an ass.

I've got some low-power .22's that would work fine in them but I would rather have the flares. Let me know.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics