About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Weapons and Combat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Weapons and Combat This is the forum dedicated to weapons, martial arts, and their related technical, political and social issues. Weapons and Combat is for the safe and responsible use of firearms, knives, fists and other weapons. This forum is about real weapons - Threads about paintball, airsoft, and other sport related combat may posted in Go Team.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-07-30, 13:11
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default School Fights moved to bad ideas?

Who here thinks that I should start moving topics about school fights to the bad ideas forum? They get posted here pretty frequently and usually get the same answers. They usually have nothing to do with weapons or combat. Most of the time it's just "should I fight him?" or "how should I hit him?" etc... They are really annoying to me and I'm sure they are to alot of others. If you are one of the ones that posted a topic like that, this isn't a personal attack on you.

I'm asking because some people could argue that they belong here. If not very many people agree with me I'll let it keep going how it is. If quite a few people feel the same as I do let me know and I'll start moving them.This forum is starting to get pretty lame and is drifting off topic a little bit too much.
 #2 
Old 2002-07-30, 14:16
Zero the Inestimable Zero the Inestimable is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: School Fights moved to bad ideas?

If the topic's going nowhere, toss it. Sometimes some useful tidbits pop up in those threads, but usually not.

~Zero the Inestimable
 #3 
Old 2002-07-30, 22:33
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: School Fights moved to bad ideas?

Hummmm.. well considering there are three seperate school fight topics that appear on one single page perhaps a little cleaning up would be in order.
 #4 
Old 2002-07-31, 23:48
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: School Fights moved to bad ideas?

agreed, most of them are just juvenile bullshit and flaming.
 #5 
Old 2002-08-01, 01:46
ScorchedWeasel ScorchedWeasel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: School Fights moved to bad ideas?

Id say move them unless combat tactics or weapons are specified
 #6 
Old 2002-08-01, 02:05
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: School Fights moved to bad ideas?

Nobody is against moving them and most people have lost interest. Off they go.
 #7 
Old 2002-08-02, 15:03
Mack Mack is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: School Fights moved to bad ideas?

Well I tired some tactics in primary school fights around in grade 2 or 3, grab thge legs and bring the guy to the gorund, couldnt make it. Ive been watchin to much WWF I guess.

Then I have gotten better at my techniqie and tried running forward to make the guy fall, it dodnt work, he was moving with me and was punching on my back.

And the third techinique was, grab his legs and top of the head to the balls. When I did that, the dude blocked my head with his legs.

Once a friend of my and me were making funn of a little older guy, my friend ran into him but the dude pushed him off brutaly so he got scared and stayed away, I rushed, managed to grab him somehow, picked him up and kinda slammed him, didnt lift hm high, to my stomach I guess, I thought I had it, but the dude was tought, he kept holding me around the neck, he was suppose to fall, but I landed with him and he had me trapped, I begged him to let me go.

My primary school tactic, in short, whatever I tried it never worked, now Im to old I finished high school.

But whatever I tried it didnt work, maybe thats why I have little lack of confidence. all the time I did that, I was real;ly confident, and it didnt work out I was pissed, and once I cried not cause i was beaten up but because I was so confident and the dude beat the shit out of me.

I realised I need to take wrestling courses LOL, next time I ever do that, wich will never happen I thought maybe Ill keep my head on the side, but then Ill be probably kneed to the head heh.


Maybe I should write a book about primary school fighting heh.
 #8 
Old 2002-08-02, 16:27
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: School Fights moved to bad ideas?

Usually the "post rply" button is used to post a question or comment that has some kind of relevance to the post. The "submit reply" is used to post a new topic.

I say this because this was a post about whether or not I should move shit, not about techniques used in elementary learned from WWF.
 #9 
Old 2002-08-02, 16:35
Mack Mack is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: School Fights moved to bad ideas?

Hey a dude said that the topic should stay if there tactical discussion, so I added something, continued the converstation.
 #10 
Old 2002-08-02, 18:14
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: School Fights moved to bad ideas?

I was asking opinions on the moving of the posts.

Scorched said "I'd say move them unless combat tactics or weapons are specified" He didn't say to post any. He was still on topic.
 #11 
Old 2002-08-02, 18:18
Mack Mack is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: School Fights moved to bad ideas?

Yeh I know. Fine its off topic.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics