About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Weapons and Combat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Weapons and Combat This is the forum dedicated to weapons, martial arts, and their related technical, political and social issues. Weapons and Combat is for the safe and responsible use of firearms, knives, fists and other weapons. This forum is about real weapons - Threads about paintball, airsoft, and other sport related combat may posted in Go Team.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-06-17, 21:58
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Moderators

With the departure of sckbch there will be a open position for moderator in the right to bear arms. Taking into consideration that I have a considerably good grasp when it comes down to firearms, first hand experiance and most important firearm law (federal and state) I would apperciate it if you assist me for I have a desire to obtain that position. Perhaps you could drop a dime to JC on my behalf?
 #2 
Old 2002-06-17, 23:45
Zero the Inestimable Zero the Inestimable is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moderators

I'm in agreement. If Right to Bear Arms (or even Weapons and Combat) needs a moderator I think Poop should be seriously considered.

~Zero the Inestimable
 #3 
Old 2002-06-18, 00:53
belarion23 belarion23 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moderators

I give my lone vote to poop. However, my vote is worth nothing.
 #4 
Old 2002-06-18, 01:20
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moderators

I vote for poop.

poop, poop,
is our man,
if he can't do it,
constipation can.

*Nox knows the jingle sucks, but Nox had too much time (plus an edit)*

Nox

[This message has been edited by Nox (edited 06-18-2002).]
 #5 
Old 2002-06-18, 01:55
Shadow Spawn Shadow Spawn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moderators

You have my vote.

Shad

 #6 
Old 2002-06-18, 02:27
Thug_Jones Thug_Jones is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moderators

I have not been here long but i have read your posts, but it looks like you have a good head on your shoulders and know alot about weapons.

I give poop my worthless vote!!

[This message has been edited by Thug_Jones (edited 06-18-2002).]
 #7 
Old 2002-06-18, 10:19
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moderators

XeNo votes poop!
 #8 
Old 2002-06-18, 14:44
pRiMo_PyRo pRiMo_PyRo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moderators

primo wonders why hes talkin about himnself in the third person and gives poop his vote. he also says good luck poop
 #9 
Old 2002-06-18, 16:14
t0ne t0ne is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moderators

Pffft, you should've gotten it when I posted...You have my vote, although who'll take you seriously with a poopy name like that.

I wubs j00
 #10 
Old 2002-06-18, 17:19
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moderators

I've considered changing my name, however i've already established my presence with poop. People shouldn't take my name seriously, just what I have to say.

Thanks for all the support everyone, now what am I supposed to do now, wait till I get contacted?
 #11 
Old 2002-06-19, 00:52
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moderators

Considering I never come here, but I'm a regular everywhere else, and I know poop personally, I give him my vote.


Poop for moderator 2002!
 #12 
Old 2002-06-19, 02:25
pRiMo_PyRo pRiMo_PyRo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moderators

i think you should stat posing this in the forum your tring to get into
 #13 
Old 2002-06-19, 14:13
Brent Brent is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moderators

I vote for Poop.
 #14 
Old 2002-06-19, 16:48
RipSlider RipSlider is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moderators

Poop rules.

Down with Bush! Poop for president!

If not president, then at least let him be a mod.

RipSlider.

p.s. Can I be nexy in line after Poop? I've got too much time on my hands otherwise, and i'll turn myself blind.....
 #15 
Old 2002-06-19, 23:22
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moderators

Rip, Rip,
Next in line,
He can do it,
And he'll be fine.

*Nox thinks he's a poemist*

Nox
 #16 
Old 2002-06-19, 23:44
RipSlider RipSlider is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moderators

Nox:

Mate, Not to be mean or anything, particulally to my one and only supporter, but I recond Keats and Shakespeare are feeling pretty upset right now.

Ta.

RipSlider
 #17 
Old 2002-06-20, 00:09
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moderators

*Nox is ashamed*

Nox
 #18 
Old 2002-06-20, 18:19
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moderators

WTF!!! Did anyone read my post in Spurious Generalities before it got deleted?

Titled "J.C."
It read... "Moderator Needed! Please review."

Then I cut and pasted the link to this post. And concluded...

"Thanks for your time"

So I suppose despite having every major firelaw law that effected the people of the united states memorized I won't be able to make moderator position because JC doesn't like me? What gives?
 #19 
Old 2002-06-20, 18:35
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moderators

I think you'd make a damn good moderator for that forum. You know a shitload more about firearm laws than anyone else on this board.
 #20 
Old 2002-06-20, 18:42
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moderators

Your post didn't get deleted it got moved to bitch and moan. http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum30/HTML/000356.html

I don't know why. There's been people alot worse than you beg to be a mod after being a member for 2 days without being moved to bitch and moan.
 #21 
Old 2002-06-20, 19:26
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moderators

I didn't realize it was moved...

J.C. Stanton wrote in reply "No. J.C."

Nice.

 #22 
Old 2002-06-20, 19:41
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moderators

Oh well,

I thought it would have been pretty cool to moderate a forum on totse. Espically one that i'm so devoated to. Guess that's not going to happen. Hopefully JC uses some common sense and doesn't fill the spot with some moron.

-poop
 #23 
Old 2002-06-21, 02:57
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moderators

its a lil to late and my vote is worth shit to you ALL BECAUSE YOU FAT !@#$ING !^#$ER MOTHER!@#$ER BECAUSE WINTERMUTE THAT FUCKIN #@!#$% DONT LIKE ME!!!
 #24 
Old 2002-06-21, 09:12
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moderators

lol man your vote counts... despite the fact that your doctor(s) said you are lol

quote:
ADHD/ADD/Autistic(sp?)/Aspburgers(sp?)/Depressed/Manic Depressed


And have been on...

quote:
Reisperdal Prozac, Clonazepam, Effexor, Ridilin (Crack) , Lithium, Paxil, Other's


I still read your posts word by word, because you indeed a intresting charecter
 #25 
Old 2002-06-21, 18:20
RipSlider RipSlider is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moderators

Poop.

I posted a new topic on spurious supporting you. It got replies from Lokil, who was pissed of about me calling J.C. and Enigma "Management". It's since been deleted.

Sorry mate. Guess you just have to wait.

RipSlider
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics