About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Weapons and Combat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Weapons and Combat This is the forum dedicated to weapons, martial arts, and their related technical, political and social issues. Weapons and Combat is for the safe and responsible use of firearms, knives, fists and other weapons. This forum is about real weapons - Threads about paintball, airsoft, and other sport related combat may posted in Go Team.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-04-02, 14:47
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default What the fuck shadow spawn?

I expect that shit from a newbie or from funnycrumb or taliban general. Not from someone that has been here a while. Maybe you should go kill your self you stupid little dipshit. Save that stupid crap for chatrooms or something. Don't do it in here.
 #2 
Old 2002-04-02, 14:51
Twizted Twizted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What the fuck shadow spawn?

yes please stop wasting my oxygen and off yourself as soon as possible.
 #3 
Old 2002-04-02, 16:06
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What the fuck shadow spawn?

Hummmmmmm... I wonder...
 #4 
Old 2002-04-02, 17:30
Mack Mack is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What the fuck shadow spawn?

Man isnt there a way for admins to delete threads or ban IPs?
 #5 
Old 2002-04-02, 22:55
Zero the Inestimable Zero the Inestimable is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What the fuck shadow spawn?

Perhaps someone figured out his password?

~Zero the Inestimable
 #6 
Old 2002-04-03, 00:25
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What the fuck shadow spawn?

Rather doubtful, I might have pissed him off when I said the "SNIPER II" book he was quoting from was "inaccurate".
 #7 
Old 2002-04-03, 03:56
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What the fuck shadow spawn?

quote:
Originally posted by Mack:
Man isnt there a way for admins to delete threads or ban IPs?


There isn't a mod for this forum so shit like that stays for a while.

 #8 
Old 2002-04-03, 16:48
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What the fuck shadow spawn?

rlpinca, you would make a pretty good mod for this forum.

You seem to be online frequently.

I would nominate you.
 #9 
Old 2002-04-03, 20:44
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What the fuck shadow spawn?

I wouldn't mind doing it. Pretty soon I'm going to be online less often since work is going to pick up some. I'll still be on almost everyday though since I hardly sleep.
 #10 
Old 2002-04-04, 20:46
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What the fuck shadow spawn?

Between work and school I get on average 3-4 hours of sleep. However that's my fault. Instead of going to bed i'll go online or go out and grab a drink with some friends.

Since I run my own buisness I get to log on a lot during the daytime hours.

Makes it pretty convienant.
 #11 
Old 2002-04-07, 07:06
Shadow Spawn Shadow Spawn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What the fuck shadow spawn?

Sorry people I was just in a bad fucking mood my Great Grandmother died and my mom lost her job after 14 years working for a blasting company.

Basically I was having a BAD FUCKING EASTER


Shad
 #12 
Old 2002-04-07, 21:31
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: What the fuck shadow spawn?

Yeah we could use a few moderators around here (people like me) to cut the shit when it gets too thick.
 #13 
Old 2002-04-08, 00:41
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What the fuck shadow spawn?

Sorry to hear that shadow spawn
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics