About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Weapons and Combat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Weapons and Combat This is the forum dedicated to weapons, martial arts, and their related technical, political and social issues. Weapons and Combat is for the safe and responsible use of firearms, knives, fists and other weapons. This forum is about real weapons - Threads about paintball, airsoft, and other sport related combat may posted in Go Team.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-03-12, 15:55
gun-nut gun-nut is offline
Regular
 
Default Vote ban 'funnycrumb's_revence '

I vote to the admin to ban this guy,
reply if you support this activity,

(any reply from funnycrumb's revence
would mean that he is an asshole)
 #2 
Old 2002-03-12, 21:26
NGNeer NGNeer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vote ban 'funnycrumb's_revence '

I abstain.

But I wouldn't mind not seeing gibberish across my screen everytime I come here. If I wanted to see gibberish, I'd just open up Notepad and go to sleep, using my keyboard as a pillow.
 #3 
Old 2002-03-13, 03:34
Gold Knight Gold Knight is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vote ban 'funnycrumb's_revence '

I all for it, whats a little 13 year old doing on this website, let alone this forum. If he keeps it one, atleast one of the people at this page is going to send him a virus or something.
In other words ban the kid so he doesn't get his butt in alot of trouble.
 #4 
Old 2002-03-13, 04:41
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: Vote ban 'funnycrumb's_revence '

i agree i have been starting to get pissed i would like to send him a virus but it is not possible considering any thing you send in hotmail is put through a online virus scanning software
 #5 
Old 2002-03-13, 12:29
Flake2m Flake2m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vote ban 'funnycrumb's_revence '

Get rid of the little shit,
and while admin are at it, ban his IP address so he can't use another nickname or e-mail address.
Though I would like to know why a stupid 13yr old with an IQ that is LOWER than an brick is flooding these forums.

Maybe he has a very limited vocabulary?
 #6 
Old 2002-03-14, 04:29
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vote ban 'funnycrumb's_revence '

He obviously has no purpose here other than to annoy everyone. I think he should be banned.
 #7 
Old 2002-03-14, 04:38
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: Vote ban 'funnycrumb's_revence '

i double post because i want his ass banned
 #8 
Old 2002-03-14, 23:56
Gold Knight Gold Knight is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vote ban 'funnycrumb's_revence '

Having the intelligence of a brick is still much smarter than what the little shit has. He probably still hasn't graduated from kindergarten.
 #9 
Old 2002-03-15, 20:23
Catullus Catullus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vote ban 'funnycrumb's_revence '

nah, let him stay... maybe he'll blow himself up with explosives he found here. then the world would truly be a better place
 #10 
Old 2002-03-15, 20:24
Catullus Catullus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vote ban 'funnycrumb's_revence '

hang on, dont count the above as a vote. ban him i say
 #11 
Old 2002-03-19, 06:10
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vote ban 'funnycrumb's_revence '

I vote ban him immediatly.

quote:
Originally posted by Gold Knight:
whats a little 13 year old doing on this website


I doubt he is 13, he has the intellegence of a rock. But age really has nothing to do with it, how do you know someone who makes an intellegent post is not 13? And more power to someone who is 13 that comes here, shit the site is for people who want to be educated or educate others and discuss debatable topics... what better place for a growing mind?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics