About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Weapons and Combat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Weapons and Combat This is the forum dedicated to weapons, martial arts, and their related technical, political and social issues. Weapons and Combat is for the safe and responsible use of firearms, knives, fists and other weapons. This forum is about real weapons - Threads about paintball, airsoft, and other sport related combat may posted in Go Team.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2002-02-13, 22:42
PSYCHO_KILLER PSYCHO_KILLER is offline
Regular
 
Default poison bulets?

ANYWAY WHEN I SAID CLOSE RANGE I DONT MEAN 1 INCH AWAY FROM THE BLOKE I MEAN'T A COUPLE OF FEET AWAY HOW CLOSER DO YOU NEED TO GET AND HE DIDNT HAVE A CHANCE OF KNOCKING THE GUN AWAY HE HAD JUST PISSED HIMSELF AND WAS CRYING BUT LIKE I SAID BEFORE THIS WAS A LONG TIME AGO NOW AND I AM NOT BRAGGING ABOUT WHAT I DID I AM JUST EXPLAINING THE SITUATION BECAUSE I POSTED THE MESSAGE LAST WEEK AFTER HAVING A BAD DAY AND I HAD ALL SORTS OF THINGS GOING ON IN MY HEAD,TYPING THAT MESSAGE WAS A WAY OF LETTING OFF SOME STEAM I AM NOT PROUD OF WHAT I DID BUT SINCE I LEFT THE MESSAGE I THOUGHT IT ONLY RIGHT TO ANSWER YOUR COMMENTS THANKS..........
 #2 
Old 2002-02-14, 04:44
kingenrage kingenrage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: poison bulets?

killin someone is never something to brag about, and even less if u got caught for it, but always beats getting killed by yourself, but as he said, dont go doing that, we need space in prison for real psychos
 #3 
Old 2002-02-14, 22:03
PSYCHO_KILLER PSYCHO_KILLER is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: poison bulets?

THANKS FOR THAT KINDERGARDENRAGE OR WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS ANYWAY I AM NOT A PSYCHO I AM A SCIZOPHRENIC (DIFFERENCE)........
 #4 
Old 2002-02-16, 16:44
kingenrage kingenrage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: poison bulets?

how long you stay in prison in the UK for premiditated murder?
 #5 
Old 2002-02-17, 00:15
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: poison bulets?

i guese they dont teach you to write and speak proprer english in prision. hah hahahahah haha ah ah
 #6 
Old 2002-02-17, 23:55
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: poison bulets?

quote:
Originally posted by Dr.Murdok:
you buy them here in namibia it looks like a ordenary 7.62 bullet with a plastic cap once it hits you the plastic cap smashes to bits and a needle with some toxin made in dirty toilets is injected into you

this toxin is made buy waving some or other dish (i don't know what you call it in english ) you keep it in a warm place and it grows bigger then scratch little bits of it of and put it onto more dishes then when you have enough you take it dry it in a ovenor something put it an injection with some or other lequid and you've got it we'll a non leathel one atleast(if left untreated) want leathal stuff beg from me now and want some ammo pay me U$50 and i'll get you crate but one cacth you just have to come and fetch it and i'm still waiting for that asshole to come and get his mk1 ammo it's taking space in my house


hey fuck you i ain't no asshole i asked if you would be willing to send it my way and i would pay shipping charges
 #7 
Old 2002-02-18, 00:03
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: poison bulets?

quote:
Originally posted by PSYCHO_KILLER:
I AM ACTUALLY ON RELEASE FROM BROADMOOR I KILLED SOMEONE WHEN I WAS YOUNGER AND GOT SENT THERE ON THE GROUNDS OF DIMINISHED RESPONSIBILITY I AM NOW IN MY 40'S IT WAS VERY STUPID OF ME AND I KNOW THAT NOW I WAS VERY ILL AT THE TIME SUFFERRING FROM PARANOID SCIZOPHRENIA I AM STILL A SCHIZOPHRENIC BUT IT IS UNDER CONTROL NOW WITH DRUGS AND A LOT OF HELP FROM DOCTORS. I POSTED THE OTHER MESSAGE LAST WEEK WITHOUT THINKING, I WAS HAVING A BAD DAY I AM NOT BRAGGING ABOUT WHAT I DID PLEASE FORGIVE ME MY USER NAME WAS NOT PUT IN BY ME MY FRIEND DID IT,IDIOT. THANK YOU........


have you heard of the caps lock button ??

 #8 
Old 2002-02-19, 13:18
Regular
 
Default Re: poison bulets?

Boil up some tobacco and gather up the goo that floats. It's pure nicotine and lethal like none other. Pop it in your hollow point.
 #9 
Old 2002-02-27, 21:53
PSYCHO_KILLER PSYCHO_KILLER is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: poison bulets?

quote:
Originally posted by warweed12:
have you heard of the caps lock button ??


IVE TOLD YOU BEFORE YOU LITTLE GIRL STOP CRYING ABOUT THE CAPS LOCK FOR FUCKS SAKE TELL ME A GOOD REASON WHY IT REALLY BOTHERS YOU AND I MIGHT THINK ABOUT TURNING THE FUCKING THING OFF.NOT.
P.S. HOWS YOUR MOMS ASS I DIDNT MEAN TO SHOVE MY DICK THAT HARD,ANYWAY SEE YA LATER IF YOUR NOT TO BUSY BANDAGING UP YOUR MOMS ASS......

 #10 
Old 2002-02-28, 05:26
steelblade steelblade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: poison bulets?

To PSYCHO_KILLER: I have profiled your case with several psychologists from Indiana and Purdue Universities, and have determined your mental age to be that of an 8 year old.

BTW: No one is impressed by your pitiful attempts at trash talking, but most people find it good for a laugh.
 #11 
Old 2002-03-08, 00:59
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: poison bulets?

8? I was thinking atleast 12 but then again I'm not a shrink.
 #12 
Old 2002-03-18, 08:00
Real Real is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: poison bulets?

Dear Lord, you want to poison bullets? What the hell for? If you don't think you can make the shot, then don't take it. Never shoot outside your limits.

I can't see a good poison delivery system made from hollow point bullets. It may spray out during flight, or even change the center of gravity of the bullet so much you won't hit anything. I've been modifying pistol and rifle ammo since I was 10. I have 14yrs experience of doing so and I'll tell that using well designed factory ammo and learning how to hit what you are aiming at is the best medicine for killing something. Bullet placement is the most important part.

Whoever said guns were for distance purposes only, doesn't know what the hell they are talking about. Most shootouts occur at ranges less than 15yds. I agree you should never let your target come within arms reach of you, but cops, SEALs, and many others are trained to engage as close as 3ft. They train to pull, aim, and engage at that range, and it works. No person has ever lost their weapon using this method.

Hell handguns start to seriously lose their accuracy past 20yds and are best used at ranges no more than 20ft. The most effective current tactic is a double tap. Two fast shot aimed at the center of the chest, if the target does not go down, a third shot is aimed at the head.

I wouldn't engage, unless I had to, with a handgun at more than 50ft. With one of my handguns I can break stationary clay pigeons at 100yds, but that took about 6 months and 1500rnds of practice. I still don't hittem the first all the time either.

Shotguns, really depends on what your using. The ability to clear a room with one shot is a myth. Buckshot holds a pretty tight pattern up to 20yds, at 40 it'll still put most of the lead on a human torso, but it's not very accurate. Slugs are hard to say. I've been told that they are ineffective past 50yds, but 2yrs ago a I dropped a running deer at 100yds through brush, and the slug completely penetrated the deers neck. That was a 2.75" 20ga Hybrid Sabot slug out of a New England with a rifled barrel. My best guess however is that the slug was close to it end of it's best performance limits. The slug, as a note, didn't hit any bone. A second shot, however at near point blank into the deers head, same slug, did stop in the deers skull.

Carbines, shoot as far as you can hit well. Carbines defined as a rifle that utilizes pistol ammo that is. I've put nice holes in rabits and other critters with carbines at ranges of up to 150yds. But as with any gun, the farther you shoot, the harder the bullet you want to shoot with. I mean don't use a hollow point 9mm out of a carbine if you intend to take game at 200yds. The expanding action of the bullet will actually slow itself down enough it won't penetrate well enough to do much damage.

Rifles, if you have the proper caliber(s) use them to you and your rifles ability. If you have the ability to make 800yd shots and your caliber packs the gear to make kills that far, then go for it. Know your and your rifles limits and stay inside them. But time at the range is critical, you may come upon discoveries as well that add to your knowledge and experience. For example, I never thought my .22 Mag was capable of accurate 200yd shots, well with enough dickin around finding the ammo that my rifle and I did our best with, I can make pop cans dance as far as 300yds. I also would never have thought I could make a 175yd shot with a .22lr to hit a groundhog. Interesting enough I nailed it in the ribs. It didn't die on the spot, made it to it's hole, but I never saw him again.

Snipers have done what people have told them were impossible, mounting a scope on an M2 (.50 Browning Belt fed machine gun) and make 1200m kills. It's all about getting to know the weapon you are using and teaching yourself to use it right.

Poisoning bullets is a waste of time. Nothing is as instant as liquifying your tagets brains or stopping their heart. Use what works.

To add to my ramblings if you want a potent bullet, that is not poisoned use bullets designed for hi velocities, and maximum expansion and use them within their limits.
Federal Personal Defense and HydraShok lines of pistol ammo are very good as are Corbons. Before you buy a box of Corbons, make sure the weapon you have can handle them. They are usually rated +P, ++P, or +PP, the latter two mean the same thing. +P means that they generate higher pressures than normally loaded factory ammo or what is recommended in handloading. The result is usually up to a 400fps gain in speed, but speed is the more important value in determining the amount of energy available for delivery. KE=1/m*v2, we square the velocity and divide the mass by 2, you double the mass, you double the KE, you double the speed you quadruple the KE.

Anyway, forget about poison bullets or bullet modification, you probably aren't gonna make anything more effective than what already exists, learn to use your weapons at all ranges w/in you and your weapon's limits. Use good ammo and practice lots. And if you can help it, don't use calibers that are deemed wimpy (.25ACP, .32H&R (and varieties), .380ACP, keep the .22LR or .22WMG in their rightful places, they can make a decent backup however).

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics