About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Weapons and Combat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Weapons and Combat This is the forum dedicated to weapons, martial arts, and their related technical, political and social issues. Weapons and Combat is for the safe and responsible use of firearms, knives, fists and other weapons. This forum is about real weapons - Threads about paintball, airsoft, and other sport related combat may posted in Go Team.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-12-10, 19:41
t0ne t0ne is offline
Regular
 
Default fight clubs

How would you go about making these? I live in a small town of about 9000 and most of the kids my age are always fighting, so why not make a profit off their fights...
 #2 
Old 2001-12-11, 02:54
PcThUg2ooo PcThUg2ooo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fight clubs

idiot... hehe, but why not.
 #3 
Old 2001-12-11, 06:53
Sol463 Sol463 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fight clubs


There were several factors why, the fightclub in the movie was succesful: first it was a movie, second, they were all adults and had little to no one to answer to, third, it was a religous experience that they didn't want to lose(i.e. no snitches), they had rules that were basically followed, and finally they didn't film it. This is very important as it offers no proof that they even exist to someone who has never actually been there in person, and that takes me back to the rules, "If it is your first night at fightclub, you have to fight." So no one is there who hasn't particpated.

Fightclubs that do not offer a secret society like essence will always fall victim to snitching. The consequence for revealing fightclub to the authorites in the genesis of it, was to not have experience of fight club ever again and when it evolved into something more fierce the consequence for betrayal, with people willing to carry it out was,"you said if someone tries to intefere with project mayhem, sir, we got to get his balls."

Also, 9000 people? It is kind of hard to preserve aninimity in such a small population.

Don't waste your time, at the very least you will end up getting sued by someone's parents after he has to go home for the first time with a busted lip and explain where he got it or at the very worst someone will end up getting killed, dozens of people will sell you out, and you will end up going to jail for racketeering, and being sentenced to three consecutive life sentences, eventually catching AIDS after so many anal rapes and dying at the age of 24 in a fragile withered shell of a body all alone.

------------------
Felix qui potuit rerum cognoscere causas.

[This message has been edited by Sol463 (edited 12-11-2001).]
 #4 
Old 2001-12-11, 07:06
novice merc novice merc is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fight clubs

hey tOne, I'm all for that idea of yours, it sounds way cool. I mean, I've got a hard time pickin fights in general unless I'm at the gym and even there ppl go easy on me. Besides, that has rules.
You could have specific rules for what goes and what doesn't. I mean, knuckle protection is a must to avoid unneccessary injury, but you can get 'gloves' that are so small it feels like you're not wearin em, but they protect really well.
One thing you gotta promise me, man. LET THE GIRLS FIGHT! you've got no idea how good they are once they're let loose.
but let's hear the plan. i'm all ears and supportive.

------------------
even the reverse side has its reverse side
 #5 
Old 2001-12-11, 08:01
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fight clubs

foxy boxing, foxy boxing, foxy boxing.
 #6 
Old 2001-12-11, 08:22
young thug young thug is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fight clubs

An easy way to make these is do what some people in my town do; start a backyard wrestling federation and do shootfighting matches. Make sure whoever joins signs a waiver that states that they know what they are doing and they accept the fact that they may get hurt and if they get hurt it is not your responsibility. And when it comes to women fighting: In the immortal word of Joey Styles "Catfight Catfight CAAAAAATTTFIIIIIIGHTTT!"
 #7 
Old 2001-12-12, 00:36
t0ne t0ne is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fight clubs

Yea I've got a lil garage fight club going, only 4 joiners though. And I've never even seen the movie fight club. The waiver thing is a good idea. Thanks for the posts.
 #8 
Old 2001-12-21, 04:07
clip clip is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fight clubs

i got gloves and my mates come round we all beat the shit throw each other till we can move. yeah we have rules, no piss(just we thought it would fuck us up to much) and i someone says stop u gotta stop, and we just 'play' fair.
4 some stupid reason its one of the best things i've ever done and its so fun.
4 anyone who has never done it and thinks all of us r stupid, well, just try it once, u will love it!
 #9 
Old 2001-12-28, 17:17
novice merc novice merc is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fight clubs

a friend of mine's just told me he's got some info on a real 'fight club.' I'll get back to ya as soon as I get some info on it.
 #10 
Old 2001-12-28, 20:58
shadowboxer187 shadowboxer187 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fight clubs

If I were you I'd just join a kickboxing league. Fees are pretty cheap and there are plenty of members to fight. You get martial arts training, which is very practical in street fights. They use pads but if you join a competetive league it gets pretty rough, and it would definitely make you the badass in a fight.
 #11 
Old 2001-12-31, 13:58
Jamopy Jamopy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fight clubs

Well if your gonna go down the route of using gloves/signing waivers etc why bother at all? Just join a boxing club or wrestling club or whatever. The whole point of fight club is that it takes away the element of safety and puts your health and life back into your own hands. There are no rules as to how you can fight. Gouge, bite, slam your opponents head into the floor til hes unconscious etc.

"LET THE GIRLS FIGHT! you've got no idea how good they are once they're let loose."

So your not gonna complain when some 14 stone labourer pushes you to the floor and starts stamping your face in with his steel toecaps? Yeh right.


 #12 
Old 2002-01-01, 18:48
novice merc novice merc is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fight clubs

why should I complain, Jamopy?
If I take part, I'll take whatever pain I get.

By the way, could you convert stone to pounds or kilograms, please.

you assume that my opponent will be able to push me to the ground first of all. Honestly now, kid, whatever gives you the I dea that I will not put up a fight if I've joined in simply so I can maul the hell out of my opponent?
If I loose it's just plain tough luck, that's it.
I should say fuck you and shut up coz you don't know what you're talking about. I won't though, coz that would put me on your predjudicial, immature level.

I'll say this instead:

I suggest you think about what you're saying before you act next time, boy.
Second, I'd like to know where you live, how old you are and whether your insurance covers the damage I'm capable of inflicting on you.

Now, I'd just like to say I love a fight with no rules, it's fun as hell.

[This message has been edited by novice merc (edited 01-01-2002).]

[This message has been edited by novice merc (edited 01-01-2002).]
 #13 
Old 2002-01-02, 10:43
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fight clubs

I remember when that book was about somthing and not just an excuse for a bunch of half wits to knock eachother silly.
 #14 
Old 2002-01-02, 10:45
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fight clubs

14 stone is 280 pounds right?
 #15 
Old 2002-01-02, 17:53
novice merc novice merc is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fight clubs

280 pounds is about 130 kg. I can handle someone like that if it's a no-rule fight. Just 'coz I'm small, it doesn't mean I'm harmless.
 #16 
Old 2002-01-02, 17:56
novice merc novice merc is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fight clubs

alan, books are things used for amusement. so are fightclubs, but in a different manner. have you ever been in a fight, by the way?
In my experience, it's like a drug. once you start doin it, you're hooked.
 #17 
Old 2002-01-03, 02:57
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fight clubs

yeah I've been in a few but not many I have intimidation going for me. point is fightclub wasn't an amusement it was a book about something it was an examination of our culture.
 #18 
Old 2002-01-03, 04:10
Jamopy Jamopy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fight clubs

14 stone is 196lbs, but its not really important it was only a figure i was throwing out there.

"I suggest you think about what you're saying before you act next time, boy"

I did before, and my opinion still stands. From the woman who was saying knuckle protection is a must and there has to be rules yada yada yada. Now youre suddenly insinuating threats against me and talking bout "inflicting" damage on me. Ho-hum, hehe....

"Second, I'd like to know where you live, how old you are and whether your insurance covers the damage I'm capable of inflicting on you."

1)England. 2)21. 3)I dont have insurance, but im quite curious what your on about. What damage is this? Youll really have to be more specific.

"coz that would put me on your predjudicial, immature level."

Prejudicial? You just called me immature without ever meeting me or talking to me. Can you say hypocrite????

Look, ive never met a woman who didnt think she could beat up a man. And only a very small handful of them came anywhere close to standing a chance. Besides which my post wasnt just, or even mainly, about women fighting. It was about playing at revolution, or being a hardman, without ever actually taking any risks. Its about people who get a mental buzz out of thinking theyre doing something illicit, when all thyre doing is average martial arts in a garage.

 #19 
Old 2002-01-04, 17:47
Jack Daniels Jack Daniels is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fight clubs

Jamopy, shut the fuck up. novice merc would probably make u cough your balls up in a few seconds, you stupid homo. Stop playing with that monkeys ass.
 #20 
Old 2002-01-04, 17:57
Jack Daniels Jack Daniels is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fight clubs

By the way, ive started up my own fight club. Ive already got people, but if anyone in the big brown land of Oz wants to have some fun(kick some ass/get their ass kicked) let me know.
 #21 
Old 2002-01-04, 22:53
Jamopy Jamopy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fight clubs

"Stop playing with that monkeys ass"

What on earth makes you think id touch your mother with a barge-pole?
 #22 
Old 2002-01-05, 05:08
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fight clubs

I love the smell of e-tards in the morning.
 #23 
Old 2002-01-06, 14:19
Jack Daniels Jack Daniels is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fight clubs

Fuck you dumb cunt.
 #24 
Old 2002-01-06, 17:41
Jamopy Jamopy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fight clubs

*sniff* hey whats that smell...*sniff* hey, im getting it...*sniff* Yeh, thats it..

I Smell, I Smell, I Smell PUSSY!

Shut up and go back to your inbreds "I jack off Daniel" boy.
 #25 
Old 2002-01-08, 02:25
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fight clubs

you've got to admire his devotion though, naming himself after his only friend in the world.
 #26 
Old 2002-01-08, 14:38
Jack Daniels Jack Daniels is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fight clubs

If I ever see you I will break your fucking legs, you fucking putos. And smithee, why the fuck are you sticking up for jamopy, is he your god damn sex slave or something? you stupid fucking fag. And I got more friends than you, alan, because I dont rape little kids like you do, you fucking homo, i'll kick both of your asses so hard that you wont be able to fuck each other any more.
 #27 
Old 2002-01-08, 20:52
Raf_the_Penguin Raf_the_Penguin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fight clubs

99% of all the streetfighters ive met have completely lost the plot.
they think relationships are for fighting and treat fighting like fucking - they try and do it as much as possible.

methinks they have their priorities wrong, you can all go beat the hell outta each other, ill sit back and chase women with the added bonus of retaining my teeth till old age.
 #28 
Old 2002-01-09, 01:41
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fight clubs

IM not sticking up for him, I mean you called me a dumb cunt what do you expect?
 #29 
Old 2002-01-09, 02:19
Raf_the_Penguin Raf_the_Penguin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fight clubs

methinks Jack Daniels here needs anger management classes more than a fight club.
':
 #30 
Old 2002-01-09, 14:45
Cirrocco Cirrocco is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fight clubs

I think that Enigma should change the name of people who are still under 20 posts to: "Just fell off the turnip wagon"
 #31 
Old 2002-01-09, 20:18
Jamopy Jamopy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fight clubs

The only thing youll be "breaking" anytime soon is your arse as all the little 12 year olds hold you down and rape u in your fight/child molestation club.

Listen jack off boy, the only thing your scaring right now is your arse. Cos its getting worried over having to cash all those cheques your letting your mouth run off with.
 #32 
Old 2002-01-10, 10:11
Jack Daniels Jack Daniels is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fight clubs

First of all- Smithee, I called you a dumb cunt because you called me an "e-tard", and you must be a dumb cunt if you think that im an e-tard, unless you fucked up and made a mistake.JAMOPY,IT LOOKS LIKE YOU WANT TO DIE.IF YOU EVER COME TO MY PART OF AUSTRALIA, I WILL FUCK YOU UP.You're lucky that you have the safety of the internet to keep me from getting to you, coz if you said this shit to my face, I would break yours.
 #33 
Old 2002-01-11, 00:28
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fight clubs

first of all jack your mom isn't a little kid. and secondly I call you an etard because you are a retard with internet access, and rather than using two seperate words to acknoledge this fact I prefer to use the compound word E-tard. Thirdly, the only reason to be in "your part of Australia" is massive brain damage. Fourthly, those freinds you refer to are more properly called 'johns'. Fifthly, you wee bitch, If you ever, eventually did whore yourself enough to get a plane ticket to Oregon, to try to kick my ass, Id make sure to send you home, in a box.
 #34 
Old 2002-01-11, 05:14
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: fight clubs

Ah yes, I do believe that is what we in the business refer to as "owned".
 #35 
Old 2002-01-11, 09:02
Jack Daniels Jack Daniels is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fight clubs

Are you fuckin stupid? I know my mom isnt a little kid. Why the fuck would she be?This shows that you really are a dumb cunt. What the fuck is a "john"? Now listen to me you fuckwit, if I ever did go to Oregon I would fucking kill you, you stupid fucking loser.
 #36 
Old 2002-01-12, 03:57
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fight clubs

you know the fact that you can't even remember your own words, even when they're written mere inches above these you post now, I feel gives every one here a window on the sheer unfathomable deapths of your stupidity. Secondly Johns are the men that you have sex with for money, you being a manwhore and all. Also If I ever did encounter the likes of you I wouldn't use my gun to kill you because the tactal sensation of breaking your bones with my bare hands while you writhed in pain would be so much more appealing. Now fuck off you're an idiot and no one cares what limited chains of obsenities your crackbaby brain can devise.
 #37 
Old 2002-01-13, 14:14
Moderator
 
East end
Default Re: fight clubs

Me and a friend did something like a fight club while we were on holiday.

we were having a play fight...he knocked me down and some big mouth arsehole started saying shit like "i could take him easy" and "i'd have him"...so i went up to him and asked him if he was willing to place a little dosh on a fight.

so it started and i won about 34 fights out of 37...the only reason i lost 3 fights was coz 1 of them was carrying a metal bar and the other 2 just gave up so we both lost those fights.
 #38 
Old 2002-01-14, 06:36
Jack Daniels Jack Daniels is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fight clubs

You stupid little prick, go fuck yourself, coz like I said before, I will break your legs and your face you cum guzzling queen
 #39 
Old 2002-01-14, 06:51
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fight clubs

Im pretty sure thats a title your mother already holds. Now get lost manwhore, you're not cool enough for that name.
 #40 
Old 2002-01-15, 08:45
Jack Daniels Jack Daniels is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fight clubs

Go rape your great grandpa you dumbass motherfucker.
 #41 
Old 2002-01-15, 23:54
El_hombre101 El_hombre101 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fight clubs

quote:
Originally posted by Cirrocco:
I think that Enigma should change the name of people who are still under 20 posts to: "Just fell off the turnip wagon"


I think enigma should change the names of all the people that think posting witty little replies on subjects they know nothing about qualifies them to decide who should be discriminated against and who shouldnt to"pea-brained dipshits".
ive been here about as long as you, i just post replies to worthwhile topics, or to show ignorant dumbasses how stupid they really are.
 #42 
Old 2002-01-16, 02:27
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fight clubs

jackie, aside from the fact that you're an idiot my great grandpa is pretty much dust by know, and even if I were somehow able to have sex with dirt, a skill which you are more well versed in than I. As dirt really doesn't have consent one way or the other It couldn't rightly be rape. Now get gone dirt fucker.
 #43 
Old 2002-01-16, 05:36
Jack Daniels Jack Daniels is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fight clubs

Shithead, I ain't ever gonna "get gone". I'm gonna stay here and keep giving you shit, you stupid motherfucking tosser. Go eat some sloppy shit, you faggot.
 #44 
Old 2002-01-16, 06:22
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fight clubs

Thats okay I kind of enjoy verbaly abusing you, especially since you've never demonstrated anything close to wit.
 #45 
Old 2002-01-20, 04:52
Jack Daniels Jack Daniels is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fight clubs

You want wit? Fuck you, you poorass mother fucker.
 #46 
Old 2002-01-21, 05:59
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fight clubs

No not necesarily, this way my verbal abuse is unopposed and thus amuses me more. dance, etard, dance.
 #47 
Old 2002-01-25, 06:18
Jack Daniels Jack Daniels is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fight clubs

Shithead, if you want to see people dance, why dont you go to that gay strip club that you love so much. Maybe you cant afford it because you spent all your money on getting your asshole surgically re-tightened, after you acidentally fucked it too hard and made it too wide. Stupid fuckin homo.
 #48 
Old 2002-01-25, 06:48
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fight clubs

First Of all since I dont want to see you or any of your family members much less nude I would never go to a gay strip club. second of all what the hell is surgical anal retightning, you sure seem to know alot about gays. I might venture to say more than any straight person would know. So just out of curiosity is perth some kind of Australian word for closet?
 #49 
Old 2002-01-29, 08:12
Jack Daniels Jack Daniels is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fight clubs

How fuckin stupid can you get? Perth is the capital city of Western Australia, you fucked up retard. And dont try to imply that im a homo, you prick, coz im about as anti-homo as you can get. Go fuck a dog, shithead. By the way, where the fuck did jamopy go, I was originally arguing with him.
 #50 
Old 2002-01-30, 01:58
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fight clubs

I believe you are the answer to your own question. the first one anyway.

[This message has been edited by Alan Smithee (edited 01-30-2002).]
 #51 
Old 2002-01-30, 20:56
VIPERX VIPERX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fight clubs

hey jack daniels how about i save you the trouble and just fly to austraila and visit huh?i only know you from reading this post and already i want to teach you humility shut the fuck up you make yourself sound more and more retarded everytime you post
 #52 
Old 2002-01-31, 12:39
Jack Daniels Jack Daniels is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fight clubs

Teach me humility? Go fuck yourself. If after that,you want to try, come to Australia, i'll you fucked you up big time.
 #53 
Old 2002-01-31, 16:10
Aztk Aztk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fight clubs

im all game for it. actually even thought about gettin my own club.but as some1 put it it just needs a judas to break ur society
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics