About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Weapons and Combat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Weapons and Combat This is the forum dedicated to weapons, martial arts, and their related technical, political and social issues. Weapons and Combat is for the safe and responsible use of firearms, knives, fists and other weapons. This forum is about real weapons - Threads about paintball, airsoft, and other sport related combat may posted in Go Team.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-11-26, 06:09
rxrgood4u rxrgood4u is offline
Regular
 
Default Pistol Grip for Pump on a Maverick 88

Hello, I m looking for a site that sells pistol grips for the pump of a maverick 88 12 gu, not a pistol grip stock, but for the pump, heh, anyone have a link or two ? Ive been looking around but I havent found any as of yet,..
 #2 
Old 2001-11-26, 09:08
braveheart98 braveheart98 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pistol Grip for Pump on a Maverick 88

Check out Choate Machine & Tool INC. Their web site is. http://www.riflestock.com Another place to look is eBay.They have a front pistol grip forearm for sale on http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1036525720 If you didn't know your Maverick shotgun was manufactured by Mossberg. I believe their stock will fit your Maverick.
 #3 
Old 2001-11-26, 20:43
rxrgood4u rxrgood4u is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pistol Grip for Pump on a Maverick 88

Do you know any other assec manufactures besides ati, I have found that their models do not work with the maverick, if you interested they have alot of other stuff on their site
http://www.atigunstocks.com/SHTFRNT.html


I ll continue my search, since I cannont modify the stock I wanted to put a pistol grip on the forend,....
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics