|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Weapons and Combat This is the forum dedicated to weapons, martial arts, and their related technical, political and social issues. Weapons and Combat is for the safe and responsible use of firearms, knives, fists and other weapons. This forum is about real weapons - Threads about paintball, airsoft, and other sport related combat may posted in Go Team. |
 |
|
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
|
#1
 2001-11-21, 05:02
|
syphon detonator 
Regular
|
|
|
|
heh i'm unstopable
quote: Originally posted by !�igXDogg: THANK U sum1 4 understanding wut i meant
thats difficult if you dont use proper english so i respect him for his understanding of simple fools such as yourself bigdog. the point is i dont give a shit how toughf you are or what you can do. i just dont want to hear the macho supremacist bullshit from you. i dont believe you, a real martial artist is humble about his abilities and doest flaunt them to impress others. your pathetic to the point of me associating you with the average high school student. get a life grow up.
|
|
#2
 2001-11-21, 05:02
|
syphon detonator 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: heh i'm unstopable
double post
[This message has been edited by syphon detonator (edited 11-21-2001).]
|
|
#3
 2001-11-21, 09:44
|
Alan Smithee 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: heh i'm unstopable
quote: Originally posted by FeedTheGods: If I ever come to Canada then it's on... What martial arts are you learning? If it's some shit like Karate or Tae Kwon Do then you better choose a better style before you start talking about beating people up. Traditional styles are pretty ineffective on the streets.
traditional styles are the best if you spend 20 years learning them but a person with two months experience in krav maga or brazilian ju jitsu can beat the crap out of a person with two years of karate. you dont really learn how to fight well in traditional martial arts untill you are a black belt of some degree.
|
|
#4
 2001-11-21, 15:40
|
novice merc 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: heh i'm unstopable
Traditional styles only work if you fight with rules and fair people. If you're in a street brawl, there are no rules and it's all down to the basic and brutal.
------------------ even the reverse side has its reverse side
|
|
#5
 2001-11-22, 09:31
|
Alan Smithee 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: heh i'm unstopable
No you you just dont learn how to fight well untill youre a second or third degree black belt.
|
|
#6
 2001-11-22, 16:34
|
|
|
Re: heh i'm unstopable
Reguardless of what art you take ( I like Aikido with all the joint locks, bone snaps, and legerage techniques.) you should learn how to fight on the ground efficiently since that is where the majority of all fights end at. All they teach around in this area is traditional martial arts like korean martial arts Tai Kwon Do and chineese Karate. Im a big fan of joint locks whenever the situation presents itself though, nothing worse than having 1/2 your body locked and 3 fingers, your wrist/radius and shoulder about to suffer compound fractures unless you submit. I haven't really studied martial arts extensively, just taken some moves here and a lesson there and so far it has served me well. One time I took out a guy that boxed for three years with a joint locking armbar that would have broke his elbow if he didnt quit. If I get control of one of your appendages then its over, either it ends there or you are about to be 25% less combat effective. And about that ki thing, on Ripleys Believe it or Not there is a man that they showed that uses ki energy to create enough heat projecting from his hands to ignite a paper sheet 3 inches away from them into flames. ------------------ 
|
|
#7
 2001-11-25, 13:48
|
rxrgood4u 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: heh i'm unstopable
I could go into a whole spheel about how I descovered tk, and energies, but I will say its very real, and for the most part unexplainable, however in many experiements have been done, take TK,Phychic Uri Geller <- get books, he once appeared on a british tv show and demonstrated how he could stop clocks, bend metal objects, and read minds, at the same time he was demonstrating the clock stopping, 1000s of clocks around england stopped, all were watching the show, metal objects were also bent, almost simotaniously, books like uri geller has a couple books around, the one i read was called my story, another i read that covers energies,mind power by adam smith, but hey you can find alot of info on the net, i found this nice site called the psi palatium http://www.psipalatium.cjb.net/ , its a place to learn psi, using energies,. steer clear of their chat tho, there is alot of fruits, and the ops are cult like ,..
|
|
#8
 2001-11-27, 10:01
|
Alan Smithee 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: heh i'm unstopable
the most convincing use of psi powers I know of was the cia stargate program of remote veiwing. It was 75% accurate with certain ammazing successes.
|
|
#9
 2001-11-27, 17:28
|
chase161 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: heh i'm unstopable
bigxdogg, how many real fights have you gotten into? and of them, hopw many have you actually won??
|
|
#10
 2001-11-29, 03:40
|
syphon detonator 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: heh i'm unstopable
i have no doubt that ki energy can be used or other remote viewing techniques(i know i sometimes have visions and have projected) but i was just pissed that this guy starts braging about it. hurting people is not what martial arts are about.
|
|
#11
 2001-11-29, 16:35
|
chase161 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: heh i'm unstopable
man martial arts don't mean shit to fighting. I've seen assholes braggin about their black belts then we sent them to the fucking hospital. It's all about experience in fighting, that's what i say, I know a friend that is 28 and 0 in fighting, no martial arts or anything, just knows how to kick ass.
|
|
#12
 2001-11-29, 23:37
|
Taikuma Kariudo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: heh i'm unstopable
"we sent him to the hospital" Hm, we sent him to the hospital? How many is we? Ten or eleven? I use modified Ba Gua Zhang, and saying your friend is "28-0" in fights? Ugh, going and looking for fights is not honorable. Fighting to protect yourself, your family, or your honor is the only reason you should fight. But, practice, practice, and practice more. Even street fighters who think they're the greatest would be destroyed against a master of a -serious- style of martial arts. But as for Big Dog saying 'HAHA EYE YAM DE BEZT EYE CAN BEET U'. You're an idiot, you know nothing about harnessing your chi energy.
------------------ ...
|
|
#13
 2001-12-01, 23:49
|
!�igXDogg 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: heh i'm unstopable
quote: Originally posted by chase161: bigxdogg, how many real fights have you gotten into? and of them, hopw many have you actually won??
i dont keep count but here i havent lost a fight...
|
|
#14
 2001-12-01, 23:51
|
!�igXDogg 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: heh i'm unstopable
quote: Originally posted by Taikuma Kariudo: "we sent him to the hospital" Hm, we sent him to the hospital? How many is we? Ten or eleven? I use modified Ba Gua Zhang, and saying your friend is "28-0" in fights? Ugh, going and looking for fights is not honorable. Fighting to protect yourself, your family, or your honor is the only reason you should fight. But, practice, practice, and practice more. Even street fighters who think they're the greatest would be destroyed against a master of a -serious- style of martial arts. But as for Big Dog saying 'HAHA EYE YAM DE BEZT EYE CAN BEET U'. You're an idiot, you know nothing about harnessing your [b]chi energy.
[/B]
yo mister honour shut ur mouth u dont no shit about wut i no or dont, so shut tha fuck up!
|
|
#15
 2001-12-02, 01:05
|
Taikuma Kariudo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: heh i'm unstopable
quote: Originally posted by !�igXDogg: yo mister honour shut ur mouth u dont no shit about wut i no or dont, so shut tha fuck up!
I don't know anything? Alright..Let's go through the list of grammar errors in that sentence alone. Yo-Not a word, should be replaced by hello, hi, etc Honour-Is it 1846? Are we old English men? The correct spelling is honor ur-Not a word, should be your u-Not a word, should be you no-Improper use, should be know wut-Not a word, should be what i-Should be I, not i no-See above "no" correction tha-Not a word, should be the Now being the highly intelligent being that you are and I know nothing, you know all that, right? Er, that's right, you're full of shit, so nevermind. ------------------ ...
|
|
#16
 2001-12-02, 03:18
|
Zero the Inestimable 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: heh i'm unstopable
You can spell it "honor" or "honour" depending on which side of the Atlantic you happen to be on and it will be correct either way.
Regardless, Bigdog, you still owe me a fight.
~Zero the Inestimable
------------------ { DgZ | Forum | Email | Roms }
|
|
#17
 2001-12-02, 17:40
|
Taikuma Kariudo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: heh i'm unstopable
The Old English spelling is "honour", I'd imagine that only European countries would still spell it that way, because they want to think that they're high and mighty. Pip pip, cheerio!
------------------ ...
|
|
#18
 2001-12-03, 08:52
|
HarpoLenin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: heh i'm unstopable
be careful if you really have that much qi (i know, we all spell it different, but i am a Hung Gar student), because you could very easily go so off balance and do some serious shit to yourself. i would suggest seeing an acupuncturist to check your pulses and such just to make sure.
Taikuma, lay off him for using horrible english, he could probably do better if he had the motivation. (and, ahem, you spelled "allright" and "sentance" wrong)
|
|
#19
 2001-12-04, 08:06
|
Taikuma Kariudo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: heh i'm unstopable
Main Entry: al�right Pronunciation: (")ol-'rIt, 'ol-" Function: adverb or adjective Date: 1887 : ALL RIGHT usage The one-word spelling alright appeared some 75 years after all right itself had reappeared from a 400-year-long absence. Since the early 20th century some critics have insisted alright is wrong, but it has its defenders and its users. It is less frequent than all right but remains in common use especially in journalistic and business publications. It is quite common in fictional dialogue, and is used occasionally in other writing.
Main Entry: [1]sen�tence Pronunciation: 'sen-t&n(t)s, -t&nz Function: noun Etymology: Middle English, from Middle French, from Latin sententia feeling, opinion, from (assumed) sentent-, sentens, irregular present participle of sentire to feel �more at SENSE Date: 14th century 1 : obsolete : OPINION; especially : a conclusion given on request or reached after deliberation 2 a : JUDGMENT 2a; specifically : one formally pronounced by a court or judge in a criminal proceeding and specifying the punishment to be inflicted upon the convict b : the punishment so imposed <serve out a sentence> 3 : archaic : MAXIM, SAW 4 a : a word, clause, or phrase or a group of clauses or phrases forming a syntactic unit which expresses an assertion, a question, a command, a wish, an exclamation, or the performance of an action, that in writing usually begins with a capital letter and concludes with appropriate end punctuation, and that in speaking is distinguished by characteristic patterns of stress, pitch, and pauses b : a mathematical or logical statement (as an equation or a proposition) in words or symbols 5 : PERIOD 2b
Learn to properly use Webster's Dictionary before insulting someone's grammar skills.
------------------ ...
|
|
#20
 2001-12-04, 10:23
|
Alan Smithee 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: heh i'm unstopable
webster was cool, "wha chu talkin bout willis"
|
|
#21
 2001-12-06, 09:16
|
HarpoLenin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: heh i'm unstopable
hahahahah... i know, i really should. thanks, man. but the point still stands.
|
|
#22
 2001-12-06, 20:36
|
novice merc 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: heh i'm unstopable
what's up with the grammar argumentation? Seriously, quit judging people by how how they spell things.
Big, how do you use your qi? Tell us some of your fighting techniques.
Honor is one of the greatest virtues a person can have, without it you're nothing. You should know that big.
------------------ even the reverse side has its reverse side
|
|
#23
 2001-12-07, 11:50
|
~~COBRA~~ 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: heh i'm unstopable
1. ill put 5 grand on novice merc vs anyone in this thread. 2. i could take any 4 people on this thread. i would put 10 grand on that. 3. i could take everyone if we use guns.
not knowing what everyone looks like and what everyone really knows, these would be my opening bids. im not saying that noone can beat me. i have had my ass kicked alot of times. but not within the last 2 years. i have taken 3 big gangbangers in the penn. it was ruff and i got messed up real good, but i think it is fair to say that i won. and those were some big niggers.
|
|
#24
 2001-12-07, 20:42
|
|
|
Re: heh i'm unstopable
i learned all my moves from having to watch my neighbor's kids while they sat infront of the tv and watched a numd-liquifying episode after episode of power rangers.
i have subsequently learned how to call large robots to my aid, but thats only when my opponent can eat buildings and shoot lasers out of his eyes.
|
|
#25
 2001-12-08, 07:49
|
Alan Smithee 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: heh i'm unstopable
I had a shop teacher who could do that.
oh cobra youll never here the shot that kills you beaotch
|
|
#26
 2001-12-09, 09:43
|
~~COBRA~~ 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: heh i'm unstopable
thats becausse no shot will ever kill me.
|
|
#27
 2001-12-09, 15:27
|
novice merc 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: heh i'm unstopable
ah, confidence. that makes it all the more tempting.
------------------ even the reverse side has its reverse side
|
|
#28
 2001-12-10, 08:49
|
~~COBRA~~ 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: heh i'm unstopable
that makes it all the more dangerous for my attacker.
|
|
#29
 2001-12-10, 09:20
|
novice merc 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: heh i'm unstopable
like I said, cobra, you're very, very tempting. Any confident fighter pushes my aggression buttons.
------------------ even the reverse side has its reverse side
|
|
#30
 2001-12-11, 11:49
|
~~COBRA~~ 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: heh i'm unstopable
lol calm down.
i was talking about being shot anyway. happened twice and im only geting better so the way i see it is, i have already beat the odds, and the odds still get better for me.
as far as fighting, i wish you lived over here so i could sparr with you. i cant find alot of people to sparr with me on my level.
|
|
#31
 2001-12-11, 19:59
|
The_Famicommie 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: heh i'm unstopable
quote: Orygynly sayed by the D tothe DAWG: bigdogg n hizowse! fychu beoatch i fychu! cnt en speel "qi" ryt. y lyk fukin dogz man i fuk dogz lyk yo maaaaaaaamaaaaaaaa! i b n hi skew smokin smak! i tyk marital artz 3 daz! i ky u goooooooooooddddddd!!!!!!!111
Shouldn't you be doing your homework, or talking girl talk to your friends? ------------------ Common Sense Is What Tells You The Earth Is Flat
|
|
#32
 2001-12-12, 04:59
|
kestreail 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: heh i'm unstopable
While confidence is an excellent quality in anyone, it can be put off by vainity and bragging. Honour is something I would fight for, mostly not mine as I am thick skinned and do not mind what is said about me for the most part. All this bragging about fighting is pointless, I could say that I haven't lost a fight in 7 years, but what you dont realize is that I haven't fought in 6 years. I know for a fact that a lot of you out there can kick the shit out of me, but that doesn't bug me because why would you want to if I give you no reason. I'm 140lbs and a skinny S.O.B. so I figure a lot of you out there could pick me up and throw me if you wanted to, and I'll probably lose the next fight I get into because I'm a bit rusty, but I garuntee you that win or lose, you'll hurt by the time I'm done with you, I may hurt more, but that doesn't matter, what matters is that I protected my honour by stepping up and dealing with what was in front of me.
However I see no reason why I would need to fight because there isn't much I can't talk myself out of. Besides, fighting gets boring after you win and never lose, so I perfer playing with explosives.
And Cobra, all one would need is a clean shot from 500 yards with an accurate sniper rifle to take you out, being shot twice before means nothing if someone really wanted you dead, I mean if I wanted you dead I'd take you out at 100 yards and close in to make sure the job was done. But that doesn't matter because I dont know you and you dont know me so there is no reason for anything of the sort, for all I know, you could be pretty cool, with the slight flaw of thinking yourself unkillable.
Kestreail
------------------ I am guided by the beauty of our weapons. -- Leonard Cohen
|
|
#33
 2001-12-12, 07:54
|
novice merc 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: heh i'm unstopable
ey Kes, if you're damn skinny you can easily pack one helluva punch. Your weight doesn't really matter coz your bones are pretty hard. If the two of us would fight(just for the fun and challenge of it), you just might win considering you're 30 lbs heavier than me and could easily put that weight behind a punch. But if you're my height that means you've got plenty of muscle that can easily be targeted with elbows and knees.
------------------ even the reverse side has its reverse side
|
|
#34
 2001-12-12, 08:37
|
~~COBRA~~ 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: heh i'm unstopable
as far as talking about fighting on here, you are correct. it is pointless because we cant touch each other here. there are mostly 12 year olds that just got finished watching an action movie.
so when people start threatening others its really just kinda funny. i truly wish that i could meet some of the people on totse though. i would love to smack a few of them in the face. i know they wouldnt even fight back, so i wouldnt hurt them too bad.
i am not unkillable. but how would you get within 100 yards of me? it would be hard. the only people with the resources to do that kind of hit, would know better. i dont really have any mafia type enemies because i always do good business. so mostly i am talking about people who might get the idea to rob me. i also have interactions with several different gang members. i know that there is no gangbanger that could match me in skill. it just wouldnt happen. so thats why i am confident.
|
|
#35
 2001-12-12, 21:52
|
TheOneWhoCallsHimselfBob 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: heh i'm unstopable
Big snoopy x or whatever your name is. Shut the fuck up! I bet 50 bucks you were a dragonball z character for halloween!
|
|
#36
 2001-12-12, 22:42
|
novice merc 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: heh i'm unstopable
quote: Originally posted by TheOneWhoCallsHimselfBob: Big snoopy x or whatever your name is. Shut the fuck up! I bet 50 bucks you were a dragonball z character for halloween!
I've gotta say that that was quite an unintelligent answer there, 'bob'. Next time please be a bit more creative than "shut the fuck up." ------------------ even the reverse side has its reverse side
|
|
#37
 2001-12-12, 23:47
|
kestreail 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: heh i'm unstopable
quote: Originally posted by ~~COBRA~~: but how would you get within 100 yards of me? it would be hard. the only people with the resources to do that kind of hit, would know better
getting within 100 yards would be rather easy because like I said, I would drop you at 100 yards THEN move in to make sure you were dead. But none the less it is a mute point, I have no reason to hate you let alone fight you. And resouces I have when I choose to use them, everyone does, it all depends how far one is willing to go.
|
|
#38
 2001-12-13, 00:41
|
kestreail 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: heh i'm unstopable
quote: Originally posted by novice merc: ey Kes, if you're damn skinny you can easily pack one helluva punch. Your weight doesn't really matter coz your bones are pretty hard. If the two of us would fight(just for the fun and challenge of it), you just might win considering you're 30 lbs heavier than me and could easily put that weight behind a punch. But if you're my height that means you've got plenty of muscle that can easily be targeted with elbows and knees.
I don't know how tall you are, but I'm just over 6 feet tall, I have muscle and a lot of definition, but you'll mostly just hit bone, which still hurts, but not as much as it would muscle, plus you end up hurting youself after a while. What fighting styles did you say you know and/or are learning? i wouldn't mind learning Shaolin myself. ------------------ I am guided by the beauty of our weapons. -- Leonard Cohen
|
|
#39
 2001-12-13, 05:54
|
novice merc 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: heh i'm unstopable
I do muay thai, or thaiboxing as it's called. I've got 6 years of judo experience plus some very basic tai chi. On top of that, there are the usual brawling tactics. I'm 5"5', kes, but 99% of all the guys at my thaiboxing class are around 6 feet tall. Besides, they weigh more than you. with a pair of shootfighting gloves or somethin else that's small, it should be pretty interesting. Shaolin's pretty cool. My suggestion is start with thaiboxing, then do shaolin. The first of those two will toughen you up quite a bit(either that or mess up your legs).
------------------ even the reverse side has its reverse side
|
|
#40
 2001-12-13, 08:07
|
~~COBRA~~ 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: heh i'm unstopable
EVERY BODY SHUT THE FUCK UP!!
J/K
kes>>> my point would be that you would risk your life to kill me. there would be no coming in close unless you wiped out a few other ppl also. but as you said, a mute point because you are honest and i dont see myself ever disliking you.
|
|
#41
 2001-12-13, 17:39
|
novice merc 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: heh i'm unstopable
yo cobra, u got yourself a gang of body guards or something?
------------------ even the reverse side has its reverse side
|
|
#42
 2001-12-13, 18:09
|
Zero the Inestimable 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: heh i'm unstopable
I always thought he had a clan of hacker ninjas.
~Zero the Inestimable
------------------ { DgZ | Forum | Email | Roms }
|
|
#43
 2001-12-13, 22:00
|
kestreail 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: heh i'm unstopable
Hey novice, I'll take your advice and check out what there is around here for Thai boxing, although it may be difficult to find anything, people seem to think Karate is the way to go here, I never was really interested in that art.
------------------ I am guided by the beauty of our weapons. -- Leonard Cohen
|
|
#44
 2001-12-13, 22:33
|
kestreail 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: heh i'm unstopable
It seems you and I have the same point of view on some things Cobra. I know what you mean when you said earlier, it would be nice to actually meet face to face with some of the people here. I'd rather meet those that are interesting than to bother with the 12 year old fools though, they are simply a waste of time.
Am I correct in saying that it's not that you have a gang of bodygaurds or anything like that, it's just friends looking out for one another?
------------------ I am guided by the beauty of our weapons. -- Leonard Cohen
|
|
#45
 2001-12-14, 08:47
|
~~COBRA~~ 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: heh i'm unstopable
no hacker ninjas lol although i do know one good one and he installed my pc for me. and the feds havnt tried to bust in yet. so he must be good.
no body guards either. i suppose there are times that you coulkd catch me alone. if you could find my home that is. i am very careful of being followed home. but as far as the streets go, there is always someone else around, sometime way more, that are good with there pistols. i know if someone shot one of them all i would think about was getting the shooter. and i know they would do the same for me. plus i am always careful about my surroundings. but anyone is able to be killed i suppose. anyone wanna try?
|
|
#46
 2001-12-15, 20:18
|
TheOneWhoCallsHimselfBob 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: heh i'm unstopable
quote: Originally posted by novice merc: I've gotta say that that was quite an unintelligent answer there, 'bob'. Next time please be a bit more creative than "shut the fuck up."
What answer? I was too lazy to read the rest of the topic because it didn't look like it was going anywere. I didn't say something more creative cause this dumbass dosn't deserve my time. I think I'll see what snoopy asked eveybody and see what got you on my case.
|
|
#47
 2002-01-27, 18:20
|
nexis 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: heh i'm unstopable
Taikuma Kariudo, you're from Pakersbourg WV? Holy shit I live in Beckley, WV!
|
|
#48
 2002-01-30, 20:11
|
smokey 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: heh i'm unstopable
i have a small flame thrower, i'd like to see you block that little sucker with any form of h2h it only hold 2 kilo of fuel and has a range of 40-50 feetbut man does it get hot!and it gives me about 10 short bursts (i use gelled petrol and palm oil as fuel and generaly set the pressure at aprox 350lb)
[This message has been edited by smokey (edited 01-30-2002).]
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|