|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Weapons and Combat This is the forum dedicated to weapons, martial arts, and their related technical, political and social issues. Weapons and Combat is for the safe and responsible use of firearms, knives, fists and other weapons. This forum is about real weapons - Threads about paintball, airsoft, and other sport related combat may posted in Go Team. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2001-07-04, 20:33
|
o0o_black_jack_o0o 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Do you know where to find these Anarchist Cookbooks?
********************************************* this is my collection****look below for what is needed to fulfill my collection, and thanks ********************************************* Anarchist Cookbook 1 " " 2 " " 3 " " 4.11 " " 4.14 " " 5 " " 666 " " 2000 " " 2001 " " 2002 Vortex's Cookbook 2.84 Xoo's Cookbook 1.20 " " 2.0 Viper Gang's Cookbook 1 Anarchist Micro Cookbook Bananarchist Cookbook Bart's Editon BHU's Cookbook Terrorist Cookbook Unnoficial Cookbook Anarchist's Heaven Cookbook 1 " " 2 Infection Cookbook Inmates Anarchist Cookbook 1 " " 2 Melbourne Activist Cookbook Jolly Rogers Cookbook 1(super condensed) Anarchist Cookbook '97 Captain Hack's Cookbook The origional Anarchist Cookbook (but its a book) *********MY COLLECTION ABOVE**************** **Please if you have what is below email me** 1) Sanarchist Cookbook 2) Anarchist cookbook 2020 - yes it did exist 3) your cookbook - if you have made one 4) Any other cookbook that i have not listed and is found 5) real Anarchist Cookbook or large portions ********************except below Anarchist Cookbook 6 compiled by opie he is not complete yet but i know where to find it ( compared to 666 this is not the same!!! )  ------------------ -=BLaCK JaCK=- -has spoken, -now listen , -the time is near , the time to fear!!
|
|
#2
 2001-07-05, 15:17
|
Cube 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Do you know where to find these Anarchist Cookbooks?
d00d. your gay.
|
|
#3
 2001-07-05, 17:32
|
o0o_black_jack_o0o 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Do you know where to find these Anarchist Cookbooks?
quote: Originally posted by Cube: d00d. your gay.
Am I happy? hell yes Actually in the USA fucking,eating,liking pussy says you are not gay. Pussy is the way to go!! Anyone who thinks otherwise is gay so i'm figuring you must be a queer or something or just a pathetic loser whose opinion doesn't count, never will, never has! (i take that back-if you are male and think otherwise the then you are gay) Have a nice day working at your local fas- food restraunt!!! Oh change your name"cube" misleading ppl thinking you are square ( or not gay which ever you understand more ) ------------------ -=BLaCK JaCK=- has spoken now listen the time is near the time to fear!! -=BLaCK JaCK=- Anarchist Cookbooks Inc. [This message has been edited by o0o_black_jack_o0o (edited 07-05-2001).]
|
|
#4
 2001-07-06, 14:43
|
Cube 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Do you know where to find these Anarchist Cookbooks?
"------------------ -=BLaCK JaCK=- has spoken now listen the time is near the time to fear!!
-=BLaCK JaCK=- Anarchist Cookbooks Inc. "
alright my error, you are not gay but you are a FUCKING IDIOT! the anarchist cookbook and terrorist cookbooks is full of bullshit, try any of the explosive combos in there and you will be killed, mainly because the most of the recipes are incorrect.
and no bakcjack i really don't fear you at all because your just another stupid 'KeWl bOmB KiD'
|
|
#5
 2001-07-06, 21:40
|
o0o_black_jack_o0o 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Do you know where to find these Anarchist Cookbooks?
another stupid "kewl bomb kid" ?
You have no idea who I am, what I do, or what I am about!! Not all the recipes are bad and yes I agree that I have heard that some are deadly innaccurate. But I never said that I tried them or even that I ever would. For the past four to five months I have collected every cookbook I could find not only to have something to do in this boring stage called "LIFE" but also to allow other people to have a chance at them. I too on my page warn people of the dangers but not allowing them to access these files is a limitation of freedom and my site is fully against such. No matter how much I tell people that I do not attempt anything all except when I made the diskette bomb, but see I am not a stupid anything. I just feel that not allowing the public to see publications meant for them to see is not truly fair or even right no matter how much the society could suffer a downfall if certain people accessed the publications. I do not ask people to fear me nor will I ever because if I did I would be just like the governments or rulers of each continent. That is totally against my ethics and morals. Why must we fear anything? Its not a necessesity of life so why do it? Its time to take a stand...why not let it be today when tomorrow might be too late. " stupid " maybe for attempting to not allow the government to rule me however they please. "kewl bomb kid" I disagree with this totally! A saying that I saw on the internet and I remembered in its entirety but not who said it is " freedom defined is freedom denied " which means if we can do stuff but with regulations regarding it then its not freedom at all. Take when groups get disorderly and then the FBI is called to stop the riot...is that freedom? Freedom is the right that those people should be able to gather for whatever reason and however way!! People just misunderstand so much!! they misjudge everyone wrongly. I have not judged you on the way you seem but on the words you say towards me. So I ask you who is the wrong one here...the one who judges inaccuratly or the one who just fights for what people can see but is not allowed. I think i just made me the good guy but donrtknow how to say it otherwise. Yes I am giving information to people who may use it to destroy mankind but the govenment has declassified this information. All i ask is not judge me for what i do but for what i say.
Fear me not, -=BLaCK JaCK=- " The Copyright Thief " Anarchist Cookbooks Inc.
|
|
#6
 2001-07-06, 22:29
|
Cube 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Do you know where to find these Anarchist Cookbooks?
"Yes I am giving information to people who may use it to destroy mankind but the govenment has declassified this information. All i ask is not judge me for what i do but for what i say."
declassified? WTF are you talking about 'this infomation' was never taken from goverment references. Plus none of the infomation you give to people can even come close to destroying mankind, for that you really need advanced biological warfare, or a large amount of nuclear weapons.
Yes you might be wanting these books, but as they are technically incorrect they HAVE NO RELEVENCE to weapons and combat, So your postings do not belong on this board, try one of the other boards in future.
[This message has been edited by Cube (edited 07-06-2001).]
|
|
#7
 2001-07-07, 02:31
|
o0o_black_jack_o0o 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Do you know where to find these Anarchist Cookbooks?
laddidaddida, Choose another room? there was an Anarchist Cookbook listing before i posted mine so I was doing no wrong!! again if you don't like what I post up you do not have to read it. Let the ppl who do read them for what ever reason. I am trying to be nice here but i feel as though I am not being allowed and again I say it isn't my style!! Mankind i did not mean the entire population i just meant a large group of ppl just like Timothy McViegh(may he be rememberd in peace)thats all. These info was from government books and field training guides from the army=gov't=I'm right.. papowow
Need I say more, This isn't your board room/site so you have no control over me!! ka...........BOOM<\.|./> . ---
------------------ -=BLaCK JaCK=- has spoken now listen the time is near the time to fear!!
-=BLaCK JaCK=- Anarchist Cookbooks Inc. " The Copyright Thief "
|
|
#8
 2001-07-08, 16:00
|
twerpsie 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Do you know where to find these Anarchist Cookbooks?
what is the point os reproducing bullshit so ppl can get killed or they can waste there time and money
[This message has been edited by twerpsie (edited 07-08-2001).]
|
|
#9
 2001-07-08, 18:05
|
o0o_black_jack_o0o 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Do you know where to find these Anarchist Cookbooks?
quote: Originally posted by twerpsie: what is the point os reproducing bullshit so ppl can get killed ]
Ppl get killed every day. Thats Life. Shit happens. Life is rough so get a helmet!!! Vote Timothy McViegh For President Government Manuals tell the correct procedures, ppl still die from mistakes!! Buying shit not needed is a waiste of time and money thats the life of millions!! Get used to it... Oh before I forget isn't it a lovely day today. You have a nice day, ya hear? Tell moms I said hello... ------------------ Smart remarks only show the ignorance in which you possess. I will be nice as I can be to no matter what you say from now on. No one is going to run me out. I am here to stay so try me say what you will, no harm will come from words Satan shall rise again Quote the Raven Nevermore "The CopyrightThief" has spoken -=BLaCK JaCK=- Dangerous Minds Anarchist Cookbooks Inc.
|
|
#10
 2001-07-08, 19:18
|
twerpsie 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Do you know where to find these Anarchist Cookbooks?
ppl die everyday true but ur gonna kill more of them . i tried making some of that bullshit in that book and i let it sit and when i came back i was missing a room.
|
|
#11
 2001-07-09, 13:22
|
Cube 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Do you know where to find these Anarchist Cookbooks?
hes got a point this board is about weapons and combat, not bullshit blackjack. Please don't post anymore about the anarchists cookbook, as:
1. it is a poor and incorrect source of infomation. 2. it has nothing to do with anarchy. 3. it generally annoys people. 4. You talk utter and total bollocks.
[This message has been edited by Cube (edited 07-09-2001).]
|
|
#12
 2001-07-10, 02:21
|
o0o_black_jack_o0o 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Do you know where to find these Anarchist Cookbooks?
[QUOTE]I see that but I have collection to maintain! i posted @weird pierre the same thing I am right now...Ok so many people say it is a piece of shit, i don't know i haven't tried them! but if you really don't like them that much make one! Ok forget reproducing the anarchist cookbook b/c i'm sure someone has already done it. Make a cookbook,disclaimer,intro,index and tell me about it, allow me to get it and if you want I can get it posted to atleast 50 other websites, guarenteed!! Thats what we are a collection agency and main job is to help you so if you can create a better one, be my guest! Go for it, seriously![Quote]
-=BLaCK JaCK=-
|
|
#13
 2001-07-11, 02:22
|
kestreail 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Do you know where to find these Anarchist Cookbooks?
quote: Originally posted by o0o_black_jack_o0o: Take when groups get disorderly and then the FBI is called to stop the riot...is that freedom? Freedom is the right that those people should be able to gather for whatever reason and however way they want
Ok, lets look at this in a different way. There is a riot in your neighbourhood, and people start breaking into you house trashing it and stealing stuff. From what you are saying, that is perfectly legal because they have the right to gather what ever reason and however they want. Does that include theft, murder, destruction of property? Because if it does you have some serious problems with your government and your so called freedoms. What about the freedom to the safety of yourself and your property? Riots ignore that. You must remember that riots are violent and destructive, and that is why they stop them. You have the right to a LEAGAL AND PEACEFUL gathering, but a riot is neither, now is it? I think you may want to look into your governments laws before you try using that freedom of rights bullshit, and it is bullshit, otherwise the ones in power wouldn't be taking it away from you. And one more thing, you may want to watch how openly you talk about the downfall of governments. I know this is a open forum and all, but that can be considered serious treason, and with Bush jr. in power, he would stap you in the chair faster than you can say "Crispy chicken". Just a word of caution... ------------------ I am guided by the beauty of our weapons. -- Leonard Cohen
|
|
#14
 2001-07-11, 04:08
|
o0o_black_jack_o0o 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Do you know where to find these Anarchist Cookbooks?
quote: Originally posted by me: ok they start stealing stuff, you have the right to kill them so do it!! That stops that.If you die oh well it was a nice life,eh!
George jr. you let me worry about him.
------------------ Smart remarks only show the ignorance in which you possess. I will be nice as I can be to no matter what you say from now on. No one is going to run me out. I am here to stay so try me say what you will, no harm will come from words Satan shall rise again Quote the Raven Nevermore "The CopyrightThief" has spoken -=BLaCK JaCK=- Dangerous Minds Anarchist Cookbooks Inc.
|
|
#15
 2001-07-12, 03:52
|
Cube 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Do you know where to find these Anarchist Cookbooks?
blackjack you talk utter bollocks.
|
|
#16
 2001-07-12, 03:56
|
o0o_black_jack_o0o 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Do you know where to find these Anarchist Cookbooks?
quote: Originally posted by Cube: blackjack you talk utter bollocks.
thanks for caring ------------------ Smart remarks only show the ignorance in which you possess. I will be nice as I can be to no matter what you say from now on. No one is going to run me out. I am here to stay so try me say what you will, no harm will come from words Satan shall rise again Quote the Raven Nevermore "The CopyrightThief" has spoken -=BLaCK JaCK=- Dangerous Minds Anarchist Cookbooks Inc.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|