About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Weapons and Combat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Weapons and Combat This is the forum dedicated to weapons, martial arts, and their related technical, political and social issues. Weapons and Combat is for the safe and responsible use of firearms, knives, fists and other weapons. This forum is about real weapons - Threads about paintball, airsoft, and other sport related combat may posted in Go Team.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-25, 03:52
AberrantWombat AberrantWombat is offline
Regular
 
Default How to Make a spring brace

How do I make the spring loaded arm brace like the guy in Taxi Driver had his .45 in? I really want one.
 #2 
Old 2001-06-29, 16:09
Minami_Sasake Minami_Sasake is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to Make a spring brace

I saw, ages ago, a site owned by the man who made some of the fake weapons (props, they are called?) for the Wild Wild West motion picture. You could buy spring loaded armlets from him on which you could easily mount a gun or a knife. If I rediscover the web address I will post it here.


------------------
Day must fade to night,
Night must give in to sunrise,
I watch, silently.

~A Haiku, Minami Sasake
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics