About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Weapons and Combat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Weapons and Combat This is the forum dedicated to weapons, martial arts, and their related technical, political and social issues. Weapons and Combat is for the safe and responsible use of firearms, knives, fists and other weapons. This forum is about real weapons - Threads about paintball, airsoft, and other sport related combat may posted in Go Team.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-15, 17:03
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default another combat post

I know there are already so manycombat posts but that is what this forum is for.

It has been a while since I have seen somebody that I wanted to fight that i auctually had to quistion if I could beat them easily.

He is a little bit smaller than me and he is real lippy but not all the time just when he's around his stronger friends who I have no problem with.

I am certain they would protect him if he started to lose a fight and I have heard he has fighting style so i will make the fight as fast as possible so it's over before he has even realized it started.

sometimes I will see him rollerblading around town to a friends house so I think next time I see him on his blades I will take him to the ground and punch him about 10 times get off him kick him then tell him that if he wants to fuck around he better not fuck with me and maybe a kick if he is still looking lively.

I know excactly where to punch him too a few times in the face preferable the philtrum and nose along with the eyes then before i let him go A couple times right where your coller bone ends (not sure how to describe it but I know where it is and I know it hurts your whole shoulder) that way he won't want to get up and start swinging.

I just want to know about getting him to the ground, i know if he has rollerblades it will be no problem but if he is on his feet I don't just want to scrap the whole idea.

so please some info on tripping, spearing, or kicks that will get him to the ground fast for the quikest beating of his life.

this will be totally unexpected by him for I have always said nothing and/or never said anything that even gave him suggestion that I wanted to fight him as well.

------------------
fear is your only god!
 #2 
Old 2001-06-15, 23:24
Caolan Caolan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: another combat post

You idiot. why do you want to fight him? image, social status, some other crap?... because so far you won't acheive any of these with your current plan. Jumping someone when they don't expect it, is for survival situations, not for looking cool. If you really want to go through with fighting him to look cool infront of your friends then challenge him, if his friends have to come in to help him, all the better the insult to him and you've done what you wanted. But personally I don't think you should do that either, just grow out of fighting in the play ground, kid. I'll give you one tip though. You seem to of got it all figured out, where your gonna hit him etc. Well that won't work! If your gonna fight, you should not commit yourself to one technique, or restrict yourself to a specific plan. You should just be re-acting to what comes at you. If you go to trip him up and it don't work your plan will go to shit, and your gonna feel lost, and then it'll be a fair fight you pussie!

------------------
--==CAOLAN==---
 #3 
Old 2001-06-16, 03:40
raverdude56001 raverdude56001 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: another combat post

if hes not on rollerblades just walk up to him step on his foot and push him backwards. this way he can't move his foot back so he'll just fall straight back.
 #4 
Old 2001-06-17, 09:10
FeedTheGods FeedTheGods is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: another combat post

Shoot in on him - kinda like a football tackle or in wrestling (real wrestling not WWF shit)...here's how it's done in shootfighting:
Step forward with your dominate leg and shoot in. Keep your head down a little (so he can't wrap you up in a choke) and hit his legs with your shoulders about halfway between the knee and the top of the leg. Try to wrap both of your arms around both his legs. Here's the important part: KEEP DRIVING THROUGH. A lot of people fuck up when they shoot in because as soon as they wrap the legs they stop driving through as hard....big mistake. Pretend like there is a window about 10 feet behind him and that when you shoot in your are going to drive him through that window - remember, that is VERY IMPORTANT. If, when you wrap his legs you can pick him up and continue driving then so much the better - I've seen guys get knocked out just from a shoot.
As soon as you go to the ground scramble as fast as you can to get on top of him - this is called "the mount". Make sure that you keep a wide base with your legs or else he could bridge out. Then the best thing to do is drop a couple elbows on him, like this: Imagine punching someone with a hook...well, same concept except it's with your elbow. Now don't just swing your arm like a madman - throw your elbow and drop your body, so he gets smashed by an elbow with the whole weight of your body behind it. And whoever posted about not catching him alone but rather doing it when his friends are there is right. Just get a few of your friends but have them stand back. Act completely insane when you are fighting him: be like a rabed dog. Fuck, growl if you want to. If you have a few friends there plus you are acting totally insane then they might not do anything. Remember, a little insane goes a long way...

------------------
"Possessed, I feel the conquering will down inside me - Strength, the strength of many to crush who might stop me...." - Mouth for War, Pantera
 #5 
Old 2001-06-17, 19:27
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: another combat post

why do you asume I'm fighting to look cool? I'm fighting out of anger and I am normally a very mellow person.

I think you are so stuck up you assume everything is about popularity, well whatever you can be the way you are just remember fights aren't about looking cool there about delivering the most pain to some asshole before his friends jump in to save him.

and one last thing I dn't think you understand what would happen if his friends jumped in. they would punch and kick me until I had no strengh left and then hold me back for the guy I was fighting to hit me.

to everyone else, thanks for the advise.

------------------
fear is your only god!
 #6 
Old 2001-06-18, 23:40
digital digital is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: another combat post

or just watch some old UFC matches. find the ones w/ Tank Abbott.
 #7 
Old 2001-06-19, 15:07
FeedTheGods FeedTheGods is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: another combat post

Tank Abbott is a pussy...he has no skill, he just throws wild punches. If you want to see real skill rent a UFC with Vitor Belfort, Frank Shamrock, or the newer UFC's with Tito Ortiz. You'll learn something. Get "UFC Hits, Part 2" - It has a lot of good fights (and good knockouts)...

------------------
"Possessed, I feel the conquering will down inside me - Strength, the strength of many to crush who might stop me...." - Mouth for War, Pantera
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics