About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Weapons and Combat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Weapons and Combat This is the forum dedicated to weapons, martial arts, and their related technical, political and social issues. Weapons and Combat is for the safe and responsible use of firearms, knives, fists and other weapons. This forum is about real weapons - Threads about paintball, airsoft, and other sport related combat may posted in Go Team.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-20, 06:08
GHETTO_SMURF GHETTO_SMURF is offline
Regular
 
Default Calling Canadians***

is it illegal to own a replica Glock 9mm Ruber Ball gun?
what is the mininmal age?
i already have my nfa card!
i feel almost unwanting to ask authorites because I know that they would get suspicious..i'm just asking a question. This is for informational purposes only!

------------------
------------------
ok...if you say so
------------------
http://spudszilla.cjb.net
 #2 
Old 2001-05-21, 16:27
rangeviper rangeviper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Calling Canadians***

i would think not. especially if it's only a rubber ball gun. but if it were, the min age is 16 and at 16 you can own almost any kind of gun, especially a replica.

------------------
...ever since, I've been The Champ.
 #3 
Old 2001-05-21, 18:51
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Calling Canadians***

I have a few 22 hand air guns, as well as a pellet and 22 gun. and I'm 14 and so far nobody has bothered me.

I even live next door too the guy that runs all the firearm safty courses and shit in my town and if he aint bothering me about that shit I am sure you could have a replica.

maybe not in a city though. because I know in ontario in a city you can't have a knife with a blade longer than 3 inches long.

------------------
cogito, ergo sum
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics