About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Weapons and Combat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Weapons and Combat This is the forum dedicated to weapons, martial arts, and their related technical, political and social issues. Weapons and Combat is for the safe and responsible use of firearms, knives, fists and other weapons. This forum is about real weapons - Threads about paintball, airsoft, and other sport related combat may posted in Go Team.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-04, 22:13
hexes hexes is offline
Regular
 
Default I need you might have

hee peeps I have noticed that for some of you it is real easy to buy a gun.

I don't live in the US or any othet country where it is easy to buy a gun.

I need some one who is trust worthy in Irak Iran or the US to buy me a .22 barrel for one of my experiments and send it to me by mail order in my own special way.

and for those who worry about me that trying to trust some one on the net or putting such add's on a public board. is not a bright idear. don't worry I have it under control.

and I have some friends at usefull places

from the place where knowledge is power!
 #2 
Old 2001-05-05, 10:20
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need you might have

If worse comes to worse theres always zip guns.
 #3 
Old 2001-05-05, 23:29
Regular
 
Default Re: I need you might have

where do you live? and besides going through all of that trouble of getting someone to send you a barrel and going through the risk of getting caught i would use a piece of pipe (zip gun) myself. BUT DONT FORGET TO HEAT TREAT IT!
 #4 
Old 2001-05-07, 10:13
hexes hexes is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need you might have

I need a genuwine barrel cause in a barrel you have so called fields who guide the bullet for a more acurate aim.
i'm going to make a full auto .22
and after I have succeeded I'm going to build a .22 minigun (using no expertise names)

I live in europe



[This message has been edited by hexes (edited 05-07-2001).]
 #5 
Old 2001-05-09, 18:29
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need you might have

COP!!!

couldn't this be entrapment? asking or telling us to commit a crime for you.

------------------
cogito, ergo sum
 #6 
Old 2001-05-12, 03:14
The Real The Real is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need you might have

Gun barrels are not considered firearms. There are no regulations condidering the shipment of firearm parts, lest it the parts as a total make firing weapon.
 #7 
Old 2001-05-12, 03:39
eod eod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need you might have

what are you gonna do with a .22cal minigun massacre rodents .the only benefeit of .22 is that it is cheap as hell . and whenever you're using the bullet to cycle the action you realy lose a lot of power
 #8 
Old 2001-05-14, 14:51
hexes hexes is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need you might have

well I think you all know that when you fire a .308 winchester rifle, thatv it hase a heavy punch on your shoulder. immagine fireing that rifle 75 times a second while holding the rifle to your shoulder (good luck). you will need some mighty muscules to hold that baby. a .22 minigun silencer mounted to each barrel will reduce the fore with 50% (you can hold the gun now when fireing) if you you shoot 75 rounds p/s you will have the spread of a shotgun over 10 m. over 75m. only a shot gun has an effective range of about 40m. or 120 foot. a .22 minnigun fireing 75 round p/s has a effective range of 1km.

if you get hit on the head by a .22 round which has travelled 1km it will feel like you got hit by have a brick traveling 30m/s
now immaging getting hit by 20 .5 bricks in one second
 #9 
Old 2001-05-14, 17:21
The Real The Real is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need you might have

effective range of 1km my ass, they are lethal to 1 mile, but not effective out to 1000m. Effective doesn't mean how far out it will wound someone alone. It also means how accurate it it and how well it will penetrate. Silencers don't reduce recoil, but they do reduce muzzle rise. Also you are talking of building a very heavy, high maintenance weapon. Silencers have to be cleaned so often, after about 100rnds they aren't so effective. If you plan on using PVC silencers expect to replace them after 30sec of sustained fire. A .22lr at 200yds has the Engergy of a pellet gun. A .22WMR has the energy of a .22lr. Also note you may be in need of subsonic ammo, which may not cycle.

If you can such a thing to work, bravo, please share. I'm not saying it can't be done, but it'll be one hell of a challenge.

Miniguns are meant for close range combat, usually for defense, unless mounted to aircraft where they are meant to put more bullets on target.

Miniguns eat ammo fast, and can you make a belt to feed your weapon?

I saw a video clip of a GE minigun, it went through 400rnd in about 5sec. All put onto one target. That's a waste.
 #10 
Old 2001-05-18, 12:25
hexes hexes is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need you might have

with effective I meant for doing dammage not being lethal. and for your info 1 mile is over 1000m. a minigun is suppose to scare the shit out of the enemy with massive fire power. if you would fire this thing at a cop he would run like hell.

------------------
flash: see you after death :D
 #11 
Old 2001-05-19, 08:07
che4rev che4rev is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need you might have

Do you have a lathe? I can send you rifled .22 selevs. You would sympley ream out a steel or aluminum bar to a diameter slightly larger than the seleve and insert. This will allow you to customize the barrels to your specs. i can get them in 1:12 1:16 or 1:24 twist rates.

------------------
Life is a crule joke played on those of us who are not dead yet.
 #12 
Old 2001-05-19, 23:49
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need you might have

just put a triger vibrator and a big ass compensator on a semi automatic shot gun with quail shot that would probably put out as much aproximately .22 ammo.
 #13 
Old 2001-06-13, 09:46
hexes hexes is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need you might have

che4rev could you send me your complete custom made barrel building plan at WWW.THE_RAINBOWMAN@HOTMAIL.COM if you like you can send your adres and bank number as wel to collect 15% of made profits, good helpers should be rewarded. I know a load of peole who would pay dearly for a custom made barrel. if you don't trust me with your bank number you could mail your E-mail add and I will send you a overload of explosive info .

thanks for your help?

see ya
hexes


------------------
flash: see you after death :D
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics