About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-18, 22:45
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Freestyle walking

Fun.
 #2 
Old 2001-05-18, 23:52
cntrdcton0fate cntrdcton0fate is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Freestyle walking

Explain... or no?
 #3 
Old 2001-05-19, 05:09
HUMAN_GOURD HUMAN_GOURD is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Freestyle walking

Saw that on mtv also I see
Jumping over mailboxs is fun
 #4 
Old 2001-05-19, 05:30
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Freestyle walking

Lame. In my day that was called running around and causing trouble.
 #5 
Old 2001-05-19, 20:53
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Freestyle walking

I say fun, running around doing tricks.

Trying to top the last person.

 #6 
Old 2001-05-19, 21:52
Evil_Mastermind Evil_Mastermind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Freestyle walking

i was freestyle walking 3 years ago.

of course, i was just screwing around at the time
 #7 
Old 2001-05-19, 23:06
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Freestyle walking

May be I'm missing something, but what IS freestyle walking?

Cheers,
Lost
 #8 
Old 2001-05-20, 00:46
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Freestyle walking

Freestlye walking is just running around jumping off stuff.

It's good:

  • when you don't want to carry a board
  • it can be done on any surface
  • you aren't any good at "real" sports
  • stoned



 #9 
Old 2001-05-20, 01:04
Ancisace Ancisace is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Freestyle walking

I must have been a visionary when I was young. I used to do that sort of thing all the time, until i jumped onto that wall and it fell over...
 #10 
Old 2001-05-20, 03:25
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Freestyle walking

Yea, a friend of mine broke his leg doing it.
 #11 
Old 2001-05-21, 00:27
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Freestyle walking

When I was in high school, the room we had spanish in had rounded corners on the walls, so the room was kind of circular and the guys used to jump onto the wall and run along the curves... I also thought it was pretty fucking impressive.

Cheers,
Lost
 #12 
Old 2001-05-21, 04:59
JoNKoRn JoNKoRn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Freestyle walking

SOAPS KICK ASS....

but grabs are better....
 #13 
Old 2001-05-21, 21:05
cntrdcton0fate cntrdcton0fate is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Freestyle walking

... figured... saw that awhile ago on TV too. Probably MTV... go figure. It was about a bunch of 12 year old running around a park and jumping over park benches.. though I rarely use this word, "lame." It would figure that the same people associate with "grinding" shoes... in my opinion also lame... but I think I'm asking for it. The last odd, but uncannily insane thing I saw was extreme pogo-sticking... clip from Jackass maybe(not a fan), I don't believe they even show it in this country... but definitely weird, the pogo-sticking thing that is.

[This message has been edited by cntrdcton0fate (edited 05-21-2001).]
 #14 
Old 2001-05-22, 00:34
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Freestyle walking

Soaps are so lame.
 #15 
Old 2001-07-02, 15:34
xengoreth xengoreth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Freestyle walking

Freestyle walking is sort of a nice attempt at something, but it needs something else... like an emphasis of points being scored by injuring other people...

Just a suggestion...

Dammit nothing to do now that hockey season is done...
 #16 
Old 2001-07-05, 07:54
CulexuS CulexuS is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Freestyle walking

Free style fucking walking? What the hell? Can't you people just ack like normal fucking people and walk normaly?! Jesus people really have to much time on there hands...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics