About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-12-09, 21:44
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Skateboarding

Oh ah.

Yes, I know that almost all "skaters" are little pisents, but some of us in obsecurity and isolation just love to effortlessly roll and have fun.

So, is anyone else a in the closet skateboarder? An end to skateboarder stereotypes! I want to skate in peace!
 #2 
Old 2000-12-09, 22:18
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Skateboarding

I can't stay up on a board long enough to learn how to ride one, but I do inline. Is that good enough?
 #3 
Old 2000-12-10, 00:39
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Skateboarding

plywood pushers
 #4 
Old 2000-12-10, 11:12
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Skateboarding

I dig long boards. Just got one of these and am loving it. All except the graphics. I'm thinking of a rendition of "Bob" as a pirate and some sperm or something. Penises with wings?
 #5 
Old 2000-12-15, 03:55
slipgut slipgut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Skateboarding

fuck you fruit booter

hehe
the eternal between skaters and bladers...
will it ever end...
can we live in peace...

no!
fuck you

haha

skate in peace yeah right

go to a skate park is about it but there's always gonna be some pesky booters there taken up space.

damn booters

i rule
i pulled a frontside-flip
ha ha!

hardflip body varial
beat that
grass gap to 50-50

yeah yeah i know i'm good, no need to applaud
 #6 
Old 2000-12-16, 19:14
Nemesis Nemesis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Skateboarding

Hey slipgut go fuck yourself I board and blade. I like both of them. And to your little gay ass trick that your so proud of a fucking monkey can do that so shut the fuck up. If thats all you can do than you can go and stuff your board right up your ass.


------------------
-Nemesis-
 #7 
Old 2000-12-17, 05:38
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Skateboarding

I don't mind the fruits, it's the bikers I hate. One of them clipped my board and sent me flying, fucken asshole.
 #8 
Old 2000-12-17, 08:07
slipgut slipgut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Skateboarding

i used to pull that skate and blade.
it didn't work
i just skate now
fuck you easy i've been skatin for like a year.
that's pretty good for only a year
what tricks can you do mister toughguy
what can you do on those boots of yours?
i got some fruiter friends
i was just kiddin bout that fruit booting thing
bladers are ok
...
sometimes
bikers are always in the way
and they always hurt people
they should go find some dirt to eat instead of parks

 #9 
Old 2001-01-20, 09:24
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Skateboarding

fuck you
 #10 
Old 2001-01-21, 07:55
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Skateboarding

Smoke pot. Surf turf.

Dickheads.
 #11 
Old 2001-01-31, 17:56
Dewtard Dewtard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Skateboarding

i only bike, flatland
i tried boarding once but i suck at it, so ill stick to wut i know.
where i live all the bikers and skaters get along and hang out together at the parks.. err park, heh, small towns suck
 #12 
Old 2001-01-31, 23:10
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Skateboarding

I hear that. I tried learning to skate on my brother's board a few years ago, but I kept falling off. The board really sucked though. I'm gonna give it another shot once the ice and shit is off the streets. Michigan winters suck.
 #13 
Old 2001-04-11, 19:50
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Skateboarding

damn skate punks!!!

no, I prefer to skate bourd over blade. but over them both I prefer bikes.

------------------
cogito, ergo sum
 #14 
Old 2001-04-12, 14:37
Dewtard Dewtard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Skateboarding

Personaly I prefer a car over anything... damn I need a license.
 #15 
Old 2001-04-22, 01:01
unstable247 unstable247 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Skateboarding

hey what kind of boards do you guys reccomend. i have a toy machine and i really like it. but ive been pretty brutal with it and i was wondering what kind of board i should get next. i was thinking maybe a shorty's?

oh and dont mistake me for the average skater guys. most skaters are punk ass jerks. i just do it cause its fun.
 #16 
Old 2001-04-22, 06:13
-=-goatboy-=- -=-goatboy-=- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Skateboarding

Skateboarding used to be cool. No I could never do it. at least not well.

I have one of those ancient 5" wide boards and its about 2 feet long, but its like 20 yrs old and the wheels still work really well. Its fun to use in the house. It's bright pink.

Anyway, what I meant to say was that skateboarding used to be cool before all the little punk kids took over and it became pop. I hate anything popular because its highly overrated, and skateboarding is worse than most because it breeds prejudice. I skate inline, because its what I've done since i was ten years old. I often find myself skating over the painted words "Friends don't let friends rollerblade" and the like (btw: you can use that one). Then you have all the shoes, backpacks, and other non-skate-necessary shit. The worst part is that none of the little punks that run around with skateboards can really skate. They get all excited with a kickflip, because not all of them can do one. Given, I cannot, but then again I don't walk around telling skilled inline skaters that they are fruitbooters either.

If you want a REAL extreme sport its Aggressive skiing. You see a good aggresive skier and you wouldn't dare call yourself aggressive anything ever again.
 #17 
Old 2001-04-22, 16:12
cntrdcton0fate cntrdcton0fate is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Skateboarding

Amen, goatboy.... aggressive skiing is by far a unrecognized sport that is a gem among other "aggresive" sports, proving to people snowboarding( a perfect example of something that has been expose and infected by popness) that we aren't tourist dressing in pink ski suits and parallel turning... the insanity that drives that sport is immense. And why skateboarding has become pop, their are boarders in Cali. that are talkin' back a sport that was once royal and givin' back it's name. It's what happens when ESPN, MTV, and generic companies competing for sales gets a hold of something good.

Commercializing....
 #18 
Old 2001-04-22, 20:05
-=-goatboy-=- -=-goatboy-=- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Skateboarding

exactly
 #19 
Old 2001-04-22, 22:43
rookeyhacker rookeyhacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Skateboarding

listion up u litte bitches if it dont have a moter then my happy ass dont have it....im a lazy mo fo so u all will wize up like me some day an go by a dirt bike or a car or some shit like that...lol later hope i helped
 #20 
Old 2001-04-23, 01:53
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Skateboarding

You didn't.
 #21 
Old 2001-04-24, 04:02
Regular
 
-
Default Re: Skateboarding

i skated street for 3 years but ive gone over to vert i haven't been doing it for that long but i can pull backsides and quite big fakie ollies and 50-50's and a few lip tricks i can almost do blunt stalls on miniramp but i can't pop out of em. im to scared to try any flips or shoveits on the ramp though. i fucked my knee a week ago and havent been out since but roll on the summer. i'm not really predudiced against roller bladers the young ones are really anoying cos they go flying through my lines when at parks the best trick ive seen on ramp was by a 15 y/o rollerblader 900 mctwist fully upsidedownfor at least 180 of it.

------------------
dub.
 #22 
Old 2001-04-26, 04:50
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Skateboarding

hey zm3 i checked out the boards and i am thinking of getting one but are they really worth 200 bucks and do they feel like snow boards?
 #23 
Old 2001-04-26, 06:21
Carnage Carnage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Skateboarding

I inline and i have a sister that skates. All the shit between skaters and bladers really pisses me off but not half as much as the little brats and their $700 bikes that do nothing at the skate parks but ride around in circles getting in other peoples way.
But i guess they are there to learn so there isn't much anyone can do about it.
 #24 
Old 2001-04-27, 04:37
JoNKoRn JoNKoRn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Skateboarding

old school all the way!!
 #25 
Old 2001-04-28, 05:45
steelkain steelkain is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Skateboarding

old school tricks look cool.

------------------
they'll tell you your all alone,
and fill your head with lies!
-OZZY
 #26 
Old 2001-04-29, 06:50
HUMAN_GOURD HUMAN_GOURD is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Skateboarding

A little tip. If having been boarding long don't try a boardslide on a basketball goal nail to two pieces of wood. i did this and the board flew right out from under my feet I flipped back and landed right on my head (don't forget your helmet kids *rubs knot on head*) and slammed my elbow on the ground. My arm went completely numb as soon as I hit the ground , so I walked up to my house with my arm all floppy and sat down on my porch . I started feeling dizzy so I decided to go into my house [dumbass]. I don't even remember the door closing behind me , I passed out and fell down my stairs. I messed up my back totally , at the very top of it right below my neck one of my vertabrae is out of place , like the one below it slid a little under it. It hurts like hell and sticks out like an inch more than usual.

damn skateboards

------------------
Don't worry.....I put my pants out....but yours are still on fire
 #27 
Old 2001-04-29, 15:50
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Skateboarding

*suppresses laughter*
 #28 
Old 2001-04-30, 03:54
HUMAN_GOURD HUMAN_GOURD is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Skateboarding

Did you guys know you could break your neck and not now it.

------------------
Don't worry.....I put my pants out....but yours are still on fire
 #29 
Old 2001-05-02, 19:13
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Skateboarding

i didn't know that, I'm going to the hospital right now to see if my necks broken.

------------------
cogito, ergo sum
 #30 
Old 2001-05-08, 07:38
heelflipGuy heelflipGuy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Skateboarding

i know exactly what you mean man... i've been skating for almost 3 years now and a lot of the time i just wanna go out with a couple of my friends and be left alone and just skate... you know?
but theres all these little fuckheads running around and giving us a bad image. Making people think we're gonna beat them up or something. =/
then we get kicked out...
*sigh*
 #31 
Old 2001-05-08, 20:56
toy machine! toy machine! is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Skateboarding

Sk8ing is ace!!!

I have been Sk8 for 3 years and am the only real sk8er in school, but know resently there is a new wave of sk8ers the people who called me a Mosha and Hippy a few few months back have suddenly started to Sk8 all because of the Tony Hawk Games. I must admit that i also have the games but it has really pissed me off because it has become more of a fashion around School.

Also every one looks up to me asking how flip and everything and its getting annoying

 #32 
Old 2001-05-10, 21:54
cntrdcton0fate cntrdcton0fate is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Skateboarding

... hence we come back to mainstream... sucks don't it. Thats why you roll, 'cause that dosn't have Playstation games to back it. Fuck mainstream... but with MTV whats to do.
... The old school comment. Old school tricks are relatively easy compared to new school, but their's a lot of flash and glamore to back them up. New school are crazy techincal tricks these days.... backside allie-opp acid pornstar??? I can't even say it. But round here these days a lot of old school stuffs poping up. I was out seeing people fast sliding and toe rolling this weekend... and ya know what I think it's great... it's always changing... alas, commericality(if thats even an english word) dosen't seem to have a problem keeping up. Shame. ....these days? Whatever.

[This message has been edited by cntrdcton0fate (edited 05-10-2001).]
 #33 
Old 2001-05-17, 03:07
u off my planet u off my planet is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Skateboarding

Quite frankly sk8ing rules and most people who think otherwise are either jealous they can't do it or have never taken the time to watch sk8ing.

------------------
Anna's Law: You can't fall off the florr.
Boldly going nowhere.
You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on.
 #34 
Old 2001-05-18, 21:49
cntrdcton0fate cntrdcton0fate is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Skateboarding

Quite frankly, you should refrain from useing "sk8ing".
 #35 
Old 2001-05-18, 22:44
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Skateboarding

I hate all skaters.
 #36 
Old 2001-05-21, 02:43
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Skateboarding

I used to board all the fucking time. I started when I was fourteen when I found my cousins board and took it into my grandmas yard. I fell in love with boarding.

I have another cousin my age who I taught and who started boarding with me, but as we would go around town we got a lot of negative remarks. Of course, it was the Valley and guys used to make remarks about us boarding.

Then, in San Francisco, I went down to Pier 7 a few time with some of my exboyfriends because they were all skaters and one of them was about to go to this competition in Berkley. But, when I was there I was the only girl and it didn't bother me until the guys started remarking on it and saying things like

"Girls can't skate." and
"Don't you feel weird being the only girl?"

And, at first, I tried to prove they were wrong by doing tricks and stuff. But, in all honesty, I wasn't so good with the tricks and I ended up getting ripped up pretty bad a few times.

After about the third time I scrubbed big time, they would just laugh at me whenever I came around, so I stopped going and soon I just stopped boarding all together.

Lame, huh?

Cheers,
Lost
 #37 
Old 2001-05-21, 08:36
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Skateboarding

Yeah, those guys musta been gay 'er somethin'.

I wish more girls skated. I wish more girls had big boobs and they let me grab them.
 #38 
Old 2001-05-22, 03:13
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Skateboarding

I wish more girls would let me grab their boobs, too.

Cheers,
Lost
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics