About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Laboratory Tips
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laboratory Tips Safety proceedures, test reagents, drilling rubber stoppers, bending glass tubes, etc. Contributed to by chemists.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2003-02-02, 00:54
Paranoid_Pothead Paranoid_Pothead is offline
Regular
 
Default Opium extractions..

Hmm..i found these 'instructions' online, and was wondering if they would work, it's technically on extracting heroine from opium but contains instructions on extracting morphine and such, and since this is laboritory tips, i thought maybe some of you could validate this -
http://www.r00t-access.org/cgi-bin/topdown/download.pl?file=heroin

Or - http://www.r00t-access.org/cgi-bin/topdown/download.pl?file=morphine - which is just morphine from opium

Not interested in extracting either of these from opium, just wondering if the files where valid or not...

Any opinions?
 #2 
Old 2003-02-02, 07:31
ClydeR ClydeR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Opium extractions..

MEDICAL OPIUM, A NATURAL AND SAFE REMEDY THAT COMES FROM A FLOWER SEED POD

I am copying everything I can from the pages and links but some of the links aren't working. I imagine that some of the pages may have been taken down under pressure from the Federal Flower Police Goon Squad Idiots Agency.

I didn't read the refining processes so I won't comment on those. All that I am interested in is the agricultural information and medicinal information (pharmacology) the finer points of which I will have to look up later.

What a mess the DEA and pharmaceutical companies have made.

I just want to have some opium to smoke as a chronic pain remedy infrequently as needed. I don't want their refined pharmaceutical stuff that is many times more addictive and has very undesireable side effects.

I don't even smoke marijuana. I know alot of people say it helps with pain, other's say it doesn't. It doesn't do much for me as far as remedying pain when I tried using it for that.

I think that Opiated marijuana might be great for some terminal illnesses, as in cancer patients who respond to marijuana as a therapeutic medicine (increasing appetite which is crucial to their survival due to the disease and treatment induced anorexia, as well as for pain.

Marijuana has some obvious potential in treatment for auto-immune diseases too. It would very likely work as an Effective therapy for a significant portion of the Gulf War Syndrome cases.
I base this on my own objective studies of legitimate and qualified medical and scientific research of 'medical marijuana'. I am not a pot head just promoting it because


Who is being protected by these damned laws?

Pharmaceutical companies for one.

Anyway, I have some opium seeds and dried poppies in storage somewhere. They were grown in California by a friend who was terminally ill and in alot of pain. He gave them to me before he died and I would like to scatter them around where they will grow well unattended

Thanks for the links.

First we have these mad bomber bastards (DEA) out spraying herbicides in the forests to kill marijuana plants, now they'll be out killing wild flowers I suppose.

They're Fucking Idiots.

What a mess. THEY ARE THE DRUG PROBLEM.
They have created every drug abuse problem by making safe drugs illegal. It is not economical to smuggle opium for example so Heroin is smuggled instead.

I don't want to get into this discussion very far.

Thanks for the links tho.

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics