About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Laboratory Tips
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laboratory Tips Safety proceedures, test reagents, drilling rubber stoppers, bending glass tubes, etc. Contributed to by chemists.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2003-02-02, 00:24
rocketfuel rocketfuel is offline
Regular
 
Default which pills are the best

I was just wondering a stupid question which pseudo pills are the best to use. I prefer sudafed 24hr cus it's 2400 mg per pill but they are hard to find around here. anyone know the best place to get pseudo. and hte cheapest place well if no one wants to help me I guess i'll just keep fucking the docs wife till he get's home. Oh yeah is there any prescription pills that would work good i have access to prescriptions WELL SORT OF
HA HA HA HA
 #2 
Old 2003-02-02, 23:00
lifejunkie lifejunkie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: which pills are the best

Wow, 2.4 grams per pill.

What a deal.
 #3 
Old 2003-02-03, 00:16
Desoxyn Desoxyn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: which pills are the best

"Justin Sane" aka lifejunky is a fucking nark from quitmeth.com. Read his profile, it says hes into anti-product products. He now claims to live in mid michigan, must be trying to get my attention. My homeboy did 90 days cuz of him [or her?]

My last post
 #4 
Old 2003-02-03, 07:36
mirahkul mirahkul is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: which pills are the best

Wow, ...a cop that can do math AND be a smart ass....careful, your head might explode. I think I'm outta here too. I started to have fun just hanging talking about chemistry, but with cops is not a place I find can be a good place to hang out. Man...you fuckers are really a KILLJOY!!!! Back to the mind-numbing tube for stimuli...ho hummmmm.....
 #5 
Old 2003-02-03, 17:54
tweeker420 tweeker420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: which pills are the best

"white 60's" are the best imho
 #6 
Old 2003-02-04, 07:30
Richy Richy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: which pills are the best

the cheapest, to answer your question. baggo uses white 60s
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics