About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Laboratory Tips
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laboratory Tips Safety proceedures, test reagents, drilling rubber stoppers, bending glass tubes, etc. Contributed to by chemists.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-24, 14:01
Chunkmiester Chunkmiester is offline
Regular
 
Default Binders

I know that i probably should have appended this question to one of the other dxm threads but i'll only have access to the internet for a little while longer before i'm back on the road again.

Anyway- i've got hold of an old mint presser, its like a fly press but pnumatic and you can press 10 mints at once. I sterlised it and then i tryed to press some of my dxm powder into pills but it failed. As soon as i pulled the pills out- they crumbled. Does anyone know of any binders that i could get hold of that will hold the pill together? I originally thought of cornflower and water but i think that i will end up with little gloopy messes.

-Chunk
 #2 
Old 2002-12-24, 14:20
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Binders

I understand you were in a hurry - seems like I'm forever in that position.

But this should have gone - and will now go to - Lab Tips.


No harm, no foul.


P.S.

Merry Christmas - Meta [You caught me on the up of the bi-polar - Congrats! ]

[This message has been edited by Metaphysicist (edited 12-24-2002).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics