About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Laboratory Tips
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laboratory Tips Safety proceedures, test reagents, drilling rubber stoppers, bending glass tubes, etc. Contributed to by chemists.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-16, 11:49
floydkidcapri floydkidcapri is offline
Regular
 
Default Procaine synthesis help

Anyone know how to make procaine or butacaine? I think I posted this question a while back, but I'm too stoned to remember.
 #2 
Old 2002-12-16, 18:35
Neiztsche Neiztsche is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Procaine synthesis help

No, but you can order procaine, provocaine cheaply and legally online.

[This message has been edited by Neiztsche (edited 12-16-2002).]
 #3 
Old 2002-12-16, 18:40
Crispy311 Crispy311 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Procaine synthesis help

Pazahaha! I had a topic a while back with benzocaine. It's practically the same shit I guess. I did finally figure out how to extract it outa Orajel. Just get some Orajel, mix it with water, put in the freezer for a little bit (like, thirty minutes. Long enough for it to get cold, but not to freeze), then poor the solution through a coffee filter. The resulting powder is what ya want.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-16, 19:35
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Procaine synthesis help

You must have also been too stoned to remember that these type of questions belong in Lab Tips...

Where this one is goinggggg, nnnnnnnoooowww,

Now!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics