About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Laboratory Tips
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laboratory Tips Safety proceedures, test reagents, drilling rubber stoppers, bending glass tubes, etc. Contributed to by chemists.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-05, 02:49
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Wait a minute?

I remember a while ago, where Jammy was the butt of quite a few jokes involving Theraflu and Meth. Well, I heard about that topic again on the net somewhere, so I called a few (3) pharmacists. They all told me that it can indeed be done. Were they serious? I mean, I can't even think of anything that might even be an ingredient? Someone care to enlighten me here>
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics