About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Laboratory Tips
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laboratory Tips Safety proceedures, test reagents, drilling rubber stoppers, bending glass tubes, etc. Contributed to by chemists.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-04, 03:40
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Hydrocodone extraction

First off, before someone flames this post, I want to point out that I've researched Vicoden for days and I've found nothing but useless information about it. I've used RX-list, Erowid, Lyceaum (sp?), and several other sources.

I'm trying to find a good extraction for Hydrocodone/Acetaminophen, a generic form of Vicoden. I just want the hydrocodone, the APAP hurts my stomach to much and it makes me sick. I've used the cold water extraction someone told me about previously when I was a totse junky, it doesn't work though, the APAP seeped right through the filters! I wasted 60 fucking vicoden (try drinking vicoden, if it doesn't make you sick, lol).

Can anyone offer any links or infomation for an extraction?, I haven't taken chemistry yet either, therefore complex instructions are quasi-useless to me.

If anyone responds to this thread with worthy info, thanks in advance .
 #2 
Old 2002-12-04, 07:06
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hydrocodone extraction

Hey dumbass, the cold extraction works. Obviously if it went through the filter, use a finer filter. Duh!
 #3 
Old 2002-12-06, 22:05
Follylover Follylover is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hydrocodone extraction

APAP is very soluable in water, cold or warm. I would do an acid/base reaction to purify it, leaving the APAP in the water. You may also employ this in extracting the codiene out of 222, leaving the caffine and the APAP/ASA, and only getting the 8mgs of narcotic. Then, you may oxidise the codiene to oxycodone, and turn every few pills into a fix, without pissing out your liver. Good luck.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-06, 22:08
Follylover Follylover is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hydrocodone extraction

By the way, it is probably not the APAp that is fucking up your tummy...Take it from a narcotic junkie, it is the drug.
 #5 
Old 2002-12-13, 21:50
gottagogo gottagogo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hydrocodone extraction

Hey maddcow....
Upset stomach, constipation, then diarrhea; this is your body converting to the opiate metabolism. Read anything by William Borroughs and you will find out more than you want to know about opiate addiction (he calls it morphine metabolism"). Try reading the pro and epilogues to the book "Naked Lunch". Lots of wierd stuff. Very interesting, though.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics