About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Laboratory Tips
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laboratory Tips Safety proceedures, test reagents, drilling rubber stoppers, bending glass tubes, etc. Contributed to by chemists.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-02, 09:14
3XeRO 3XeRO is offline
Regular
 
Default Suggestions please...

Just curious...but to the meth folks...i need other methods on how to clean my pipe...i just really suck at maintaining those things. i usually just boil it in water...but i was tipped off that i shouldn't do that way...any suggestions please? thanks
 #2 
Old 2002-12-02, 09:56
3XeRO 3XeRO is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Suggestions please...

just thought of sumthin i really need suggestions with, all opinions would be awesome...well, i scored some meth earlier, but not from my usual friend. I got it and it looked like meth i have had prior, but this was quite sticky, and also it totally smelled. It has this medicine-like smell to it. i took a taste, it was totally bitter. i smoked a small sample and it was ok, but the medicine-like smell was all up in my mouth for a couple minutes. I was thinking maybe poorly home-made stuff but I don't know...suggestions please?
 #3 
Old 2002-12-04, 07:36
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Suggestions please...

If your pipe is dirty, you have dirty meth. Clean meth should leave no residue. However, if the pipe is long, some vapour will condensate on the sides, which isn't "residue", but recrystallized meth. I'd find something to scrape it out. If it is cloudy enough, I garuntee you'll get at least a line. I have used a half pint canning jar for vapourization before, and after a while I could see crystal patterns all over the inside. It didn't look like shit, but I got a fat line when I scraped it.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-13, 21:59
gottagogo gottagogo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Suggestions please...

Flame it with a torch until it glows red. When it cools it will be clean. Note: you need a hot torch and be careful not to cool it too quickly or the pipe will break. A dirty pipe will not "melt and swirl" the stuff efficiently in turn causing you to waste more stuff.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics