About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Laboratory Tips
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laboratory Tips Safety proceedures, test reagents, drilling rubber stoppers, bending glass tubes, etc. Contributed to by chemists.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-29, 09:02
Parabola Parabola is offline
Regular
 
Default Help me I'm stupid

OK I've been browsing for a while and I got no idea on any of these chemicals and shit.What I wanna know is, (forgive me if this sounds lame) what's the easiest way to make something explode using normal household items.And I don't mean epiphone chrylogenitine or anything complicated like that. And again, forgive me if this sounds stupid/lame.
 #2 
Old 2002-11-29, 12:11
localgh0st localgh0st is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help me I'm stupid

sorry dude your post is in the wrong place.
try www.textfiles.com and:
1. read read read
2. search search search
goto 1
 #3 
Old 2002-11-29, 14:37
PakiprototypeX PakiprototypeX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help me I'm stupid

I'm with Parabola. i dont know any of this stuff either but i just keep trying.
 #4 
Old 2002-11-29, 23:12
Parabola Parabola is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help me I'm stupid

Yeah I just realised I posted in the wrong forum.Sorry.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics