|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Laboratory Tips Safety proceedures, test reagents, drilling rubber stoppers, bending glass tubes, etc. Contributed to by chemists. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-10-31, 14:21
|
REELBIGSURF 
Regular
|
|
|
|
NO ACID IN ALL OF CENTRAL FLORIDA?
OK, I KNOW MAKING ACID IS ALL COMPLICATED AND SHIT, BUT HELP! NO ONE IN CENTRAL FLORIDA HAS HAD ACID IN 8 MONTHS! ITS KILLIN US! MANY OF STUDENTS IN CHEM CLASS AT UCF HAVE TRIED AND TRIED BUT NO ONE HAD SUCCEEDED. ANY HELP, TIPS, OR USEFUL INFO FROM ANYONE WHO HAS ACTUALLY MADE IT THEMSELVES WOULD BE GREAT...THANX -AN ACID DEPRIVED FLORIDA SURFER
|
|
#2
 2002-10-31, 15:41
|
nuglobe 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: NO ACID IN ALL OF CENTRAL FLORIDA?
email me- nuglobe2k2@hotmail.com
O by the way there hasnt been any in the Northwest U.S. for a year and a half now.
|
|
#3
 2002-10-31, 17:23
|
madchemist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: NO ACID IN ALL OF CENTRAL FLORIDA?
Bullshit. You just don't know the right people. I don't live in that area, but acid IS around. Sometimes it can be right under your nose, and you don't even know it.
|
|
#4
 2002-10-31, 18:09
|
40ozTOfreedom 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: NO ACID IN ALL OF CENTRAL FLORIDA?
do you have a degree in chemistry? if so then go to chemhead, order all the shit it says to (over internet 100% legal), then make it like it says.
and everyone is acid depreived. acid has been gone in charlotte for like 2 years. all the acid manufacutures in my city got arrested at one time. (huge drug bust) my addiction to acid ended when that happened. hard way to kick a habbit. :-(
|
|
#5
 2002-10-31, 20:34
|
D.N.S 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: NO ACID IN ALL OF CENTRAL FLORIDA?
i live in charlotte also and there is no acid to be had here and if there is its pricey and weak sigh...
|
|
#6
 2002-12-09, 20:35
|
papo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: NO ACID IN ALL OF CENTRAL FLORIDA?
if you guys are all such acid heads and theres no acid to be found just buy some hawaiian baby wood rose seeds of the internet , it cheap and legal and it works.
|
|
#7
 2002-12-10, 00:34
|
Sivvy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: NO ACID IN ALL OF CENTRAL FLORIDA?
quote: Originally posted by papo: if you guys are all such acid heads and theres no acid to be found just buy some hawaiian baby wood rose seeds of the internet , it cheap and legal and it works.
not even as close to lsd-25. has anyone ever heard the phrase: if you ask how to make acid, you never will be able to. i think it applies. rather than think 'wheres some acid' try to find a substitute hallucinogen, research.
|
|
#8
 2002-12-10, 01:02
|
Genital-Warfare 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: NO ACID IN ALL OF CENTRAL FLORIDA?
The lsa in morning glory might be a little closer but its clasified as a depresent not a hallucinogen.
CTR
|
|
#9
 2002-12-10, 13:19
|
The pharmacist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: NO ACID IN ALL OF CENTRAL FLORIDA?
Asking how to make lysergic acid diethlymide 25 is kinda pointless unless you have a fully eqipped lab, access to ergotamine tartarate, diethlymide, and an extensive knowledge of chemestry. I have been all over my own area seeking, asking, taunting even. hoping that telling someone that they were full of shit, and couldn't get it if they tried would inspire them to actually produce a specimen. I have been in some of the worst holes in Atlanta, I have been To L5P, I have been To the suburbs, I have called a chemist friend in the Orlando area. I have failed at all, except for twenty hits of blotter from a stranger for straight up 5 a piece, and it was so weak, that three of us ate it in two hours just to get that nostalgic sensation, and a few trails. In my 14 years of experimentation and exploration of psychonautic voyages, I have never seen such a severe drought. I am confident that my friend CID will return, and it will be soon. For now I shall continue on my safari, looking for liquid, and sugar cubes and blotter oh my...
|
|
#10
 2002-12-11, 06:01
|
madchemist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: NO ACID IN ALL OF CENTRAL FLORIDA?
Geez now SWIM has no problem finding acid. SWIM can get 2 sheets for under $300. Real LSD is so scarce, you'll hardly ever find it. The trick is, you gotta find a hallucinogen that is exactly like acid (I mean exactly, to the "t", indistiguishable), legal to buy, and very very cheap. It also has to be potent enough to mix up it's freebase with acetone and drop on paper, just like acid. Sounds to good to be true, but it is true. There is such a drug. SWIM will give you a hint.....it begins with 5-MeO. Dissolve some of it in some DMSO, and make a thub print pad. Then people will really think it's LSD, cause it'll absorb through the skin. Ahhh, the wonders of designer drugs.
|
|
#11
 2002-12-11, 18:11
|
tryptamine 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: NO ACID IN ALL OF CENTRAL FLORIDA?
Please don't tell us that you are actually suggesting people falsely present drugs madchemist? This is the kind of bullshit I fucking despise!!!!! More than anything else in the subculture it irks me sooo much!!! Never again!!!!
Where did the real mad go??
5-MeO is very different from acid especially in duration 30 minutes as opposed to 10 hours?? I doubt that a thumb print with DMSO would let you absorb as much as you would need as well, but that is besides the point.
|
|
#12
 2002-12-12, 14:58
|
pure_country 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: NO ACID IN ALL OF CENTRAL FLORIDA?
i cant speak for central fl,however northern fl has been without this treat for quite a while.anyone ever hear of a recipie using real german rye bread and antifreeze???
|
|
#13
 2002-12-13, 02:36
|
Sivvy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: NO ACID IN ALL OF CENTRAL FLORIDA?
5 meo madchemist? the only 5 meo i know of is 5 meo dimethyltryptamine. w/out an mao inhibitor it is not taken orally. now that im intrigued, please tell me the secret chemical.
|
|
#14
 2002-12-14, 10:12
|
madchemist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: NO ACID IN ALL OF CENTRAL FLORIDA?
Ahahahahahahaha! Luagh it up fellas! I garuntee a large amount of the acid you have gotten before was actually this chemical. In fact I can almost garuntee it. And, you are very ignorant and narrow minded to think that 5-MeO-DMT is the only 5-methoxylated tryptamine out there. Well, like I said, luagh it up! Because the next acid wave of this area is being very closesly controlled, and people love it!!!! They can never tell the difference.
Your right, I'm not the same. But I don't care. Do you know why? Because right now any of us can be anything we want becuase we are on a bbs. None of any of your mean shit to me in real life, but don't get me wrong, because I don't mean shit to any of you either.
Listen tryptamine, there is a lot you still have to learn about life. Stupid trivial things like getting 5-MeO-*** instead of acid is supposed to be such a big deal. Back in the day I might have felt the same way as you tryptamine. But you realize when your on the other side, things are different. Kinda like when I used to get pissed at my drug dealer for bitchin at me about callin him just to get some stupid shit. Then I got on the other side. Listen, to me, there is absolutely know difference between this tryptamine and actuall LSD, and if I was on the receiving end, I wouldn't care, because they are both drugs that are really excellent and beautiful, I wouldn't even care.
At any rate, I'm tired of arguing. I am trying to have a meaningful conversation with my roomates. So I am going to go now. Continue jacking off to your computer porn, I am going to return to real life and real responsibilities. Fuck TOTSE, this place has become nothing but immature trash. Goodbye, I'm leaving. Now I become a distant memory.
|
|
#15
 2002-12-15, 01:54
|
Sivvy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: NO ACID IN ALL OF CENTRAL FLORIDA?
quote: Originally posted by madchemist: Goodbye, I'm leaving. Now I become a distant memory.
thats the best news ive heard all day
|
|
#16
 2002-12-15, 14:51
|
ExtazyBoy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: NO ACID IN ALL OF CENTRAL FLORIDA?
too bad  i wish you tell me more about that "legal" acid... guess im gonna go check erowid..
|
|
#17
 2002-12-15, 19:50
|
tryptamine 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: NO ACID IN ALL OF CENTRAL FLORIDA?
Unfortunately if you sell anything as acid or any legal drug as a recreational substance you will get busted just if it were something already scheduled.
|
|
#18
 2002-12-15, 19:52
|
tryptamine 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: NO ACID IN ALL OF CENTRAL FLORIDA?
He is most likely talking about 5-meO DIPT which is very different from acid in many ways.
|
|
#19
 2002-12-16, 16:41
|
Sivvy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: NO ACID IN ALL OF CENTRAL FLORIDA?
quote: Originally posted by tryptamine: Unfortunately if you sell anything as acid or any legal drug as a recreational substance you will get busted just if it were something already scheduled.
first degree felony. distrabution of a counterfeit controlled substance.
|
|
#20
 2002-12-19, 18:07
|
DeusExMachina 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: NO ACID IN ALL OF CENTRAL FLORIDA?
if you need an acid, make it! someone else wrote this but I forgot which site I got it from.
"In my endless hunger for new experiences in the field of energetic materials, I tried to make some trinitrophenol, also known as picric acid. So I went out of my cozy little house, and got me 20 aspirins, (each containing 0.5 grams of acetylsalicylic acid) from the good people at Bayer. Once I got home I purified these using warm acetone.
Since many people asked me:� How do you purify aspirins with warm acetone?" Here's how:
Heat up acetone to around 50�C, while it's heating, crush the aspirin tablets and add them to the acetone. Stir well so all that remains is a very fine dust on the bottom of your beaker. Then filter with a coffee filter, and save the liquid. Rinse the filter with a little more warm acetone. Now let all the acetone evaporate. What is left should be nice white pure acetylsalicylic acid crystals."
oh, and are you telling us that there are no hardware stores in all of central florida? you can get lots of acids from hardware stores
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|