About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Laboratory Tips
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laboratory Tips Safety proceedures, test reagents, drilling rubber stoppers, bending glass tubes, etc. Contributed to by chemists.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-21, 07:31
subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default How to get chem?? Seems Lame but please read if you are a drug chemist.

So im crusin chemhead, lookin at all these wonderfull recipies thikin, this looks fun!

Well i have been a drug addict for oh myabe 4 years but not a chemist! So this is a total lame n00b question please don't flame me.

Where do you get all the chemicals to cook drugs? Can you get them from drug stores or what? Imean like NoAH or NaOH somethin like that was a pretty popular chem in the recipes. Well how do i obtain it? And if something needs acetone can i just substitue nail polish remover for acetone or do i have to use some type of solven to get the acetone out? Or better yet just like th N chem i was asking about is there some supplyer to buy this shit? Same thing with ether do i have to go through all this exctracting from starting fluid for it, or can i just order it?

I mean you guys dont have to tell me how you get all chems i know some are probably pretty hard to get like red phosphrus and have to be broken out of TV's and crap. But just maybe a i swift kick in the right direction would be great .

Also i have an easy maybe less lame question, im gonna buy some morning glory seeds tommrow at a local flower shop or some shit. #1 If they have the coating how to get it off? Just let them sit in rubbing alchol, then wash them off in water plenty good? Next thing is how many seeds should i buy to trip, or does this depend on brand?

PS. Im really intrested in doing a ghb synth since there is no where i know of to get ghb around here! I just dont know to much about chemistry or where to get the chems, but im very willing to read simple stuff i can understand and very willing to learn.

[This message has been edited by subvertpunk (edited 10-21-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-10-21, 08:34
-=Sniper=- -=Sniper=- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to get chem?? Seems Lame but please read if you are a drug chemist.

OMG where to begin...

First up read some more on chemhead. Theres lots of details and info on precursors ;-)
 #3 
Old 2002-10-21, 19:02
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to get chem?? Seems Lame but please read if you are a drug chemist.

Chemhead sucks my left nut.... no offence to my former comrades.

Get pure acetone from the hardware store labeled as is. Lots of stuff can be had there. Just do lots and lots of snooping around. Be like me: Whenever I'm in any store(hardware, drugstore(specially behind the counter), healthfood, paint, pool, pet, welding, grocery (any store at all)) and I see bottles, I read every single one of them to see what's in them.

There a huge head start.

Morning glory seeds aren't coated anymore.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-21, 19:48
subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to get chem?? Seems Lame but please read if you are a drug chemist.

ok, i work at a resturant we have tons of cleaning chemicals and shit so ill look at the ingredints in some of them when i get the chance.

Ok for example GHB synth says it needs NaOH, and it says dont use lye. Well what the hell is this stuff? Will the back of a bottle that has the shit in it acually say NaOH or will it say something else?

Next lets say i do find this shit in a chemical how the hell do i extract it from the chemical? Do i have to find a solvent for every single other chemical in the ingredient and run the cleaning shit through each chemical till i have NaOH?

Thanks for the help though guys . I never even thought about a hardware store selling acetone and shit. Im not sure if you can buy acetone out here though i think it my be illegal in these parts. Becuase i live in the leading meth captiol of the united states, i live by a smaqll town called landers in san berandino county. Although i dont need acetone to synth chb im just saying.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-21, 19:58
kronikus kronikus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to get chem?? Seems Lame but please read if you are a drug chemist.

quote:
Originally posted by subvertpunk:

Ok for example GHB synth says it needs NaOH, and it says dont use lye. Well what the hell is this stuff? Will the back of a bottle that has the shit in it acually say NaOH or will it say something else?



Sodium Hydroxide is really only sold as lye unless you buy it pure from a supplier. But for a GHB synth I would be more worried about how you're going to obtain the GBA scince its an illegal precursor.
 #6 
Old 2002-10-22, 01:40
theboyinthedirtyshirt theboyinthedirtyshirt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to get chem?? Seems Lame but please read if you are a drug chemist.

Try going to (website deleted) and do searches for everything you need for your hobby.

[This message has been edited by tryptamine (edited 10-22-2002).]
 #7 
Old 2002-10-22, 02:59
theboyinthedirtyshirt theboyinthedirtyshirt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to get chem?? Seems Lame but please read if you are a drug chemist.

Oops, that link's wrong. I'm sure you can work it out though.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-22, 21:01
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to get chem?? Seems Lame but please read if you are a drug chemist.

hey dirty shirt kid you post the hive address on here one more time and you will bee sunk.

NaOH is a solid white powder and it can be had at a hardware store as drain oppener crystals. If you absolutely can't get it I'll send you some, 12 USD plus shipping for a couple hundred grams of super pure stuff. You probably don't look like the type of person that makes soap so you can't use this excuse. You can't extract NaOH from cleaners without alot of difficulty.

 #9 
Old 2002-10-22, 21:04
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to get chem?? Seems Lame but please read if you are a drug chemist.

Your biggest problem will bee finding the Gamma butyrolactone. I mean if sodium hydroxide is hard to get you might as well forget it. Even the big dogs can't get it, it's illegal in the US and even though it is legal here I can't get it either.
 #10 
Old 2002-10-22, 23:20
methmaster methmaster is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to get chem?? Seems Lame but please read if you are a drug chemist.

tryptamine -- Just wanted to let you know what I though of your stupid responce about chemhead sucking your tiny little testicles... For one Chemhead rocks all over this shitty forum. At least people there ask intelligent questions and give intelligent responces. And that is a WHOLE hell of a lot more helpful than this crappy wanna-be site. Really look through the topics/replies here dick-lick, its all fucking lame. And it doesnt help that you do such a fucking shitty job of moderating here either. I mean come on man you say that chemhead sucks??? Look where you are!! Look at the stupid posts in your forum!! How many times are you going to let someone ask how to make crank from kitchen items with step by step recipes?? Im sorry but I think that you putting down a kick ass site like chemhead when you are hanging out here is a fucking joke. I know what you'll say.... if you dont like it here then leave.... believe me, Im not here for your intelligent responces man, I am friends with a few people here and I am just come here to stay in touch. Well I guess I come here to laugh at your shitty forum also. Have fun at totse.
 #11 
Old 2002-10-23, 00:42
the creator the creator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to get chem?? Seems Lame but please read if you are a drug chemist.

Yep anybody who dont like chemhead can suck both of my nuts.
 #12 
Old 2002-10-23, 01:04
D.N.S D.N.S is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to get chem?? Seems Lame but please read if you are a drug chemist.

methmaster shutup


p.s. i think chemhead is a good site but methmaster is out of line in saying that
 #13 
Old 2002-10-23, 01:47
methmaster methmaster is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to get chem?? Seems Lame but please read if you are a drug chemist.

just stating my thoughts and opinions DNS, thanks for the input though.
 #14 
Old 2002-10-23, 18:17
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to get chem?? Seems Lame but please read if you are a drug chemist.

Methmaster: Yes chemhead does suck my left nut until my right nut gets jealous. Totse has been around for alot longer but I don't like to compare this site or even this forum to chemhead. They are completely different animals. However I do know that compared to my favorite place to bee chemhead is a kindergarten class.

Saying that I don't know how to moderate is way out of line. You have no idea who I am, where I'm from, or what I know. You can even state a reason that i'm a bad mod other than the fact that I don't worship your favorite site. But I'll let you in to a little secret: I like my former co-mods alot but I could school them when it comes to chemistry, any aspect, anyhow.

You go run back to chemhead now and tell everyone what I'm saying and slander away.
 #15 
Old 2002-10-23, 19:53
subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to get chem?? Seems Lame but please read if you are a drug chemist.

ok see you guys knew NoAH was sodium hydroxide, how did you know that? Did you look it up on a peridodic table. Secondly how would you know it was in some shit at the hardware store? Just go down there to there chem section and read all the labels?

So uhhh gettin GBA is impossible . That suck arse becuase i wanna try GHB but where i live no one even knows wtf it is. This is meth town usa. I copuld make a bunch of money if i got a script for adderal or some shit and made a bunch of meth. But im not lookin for money i wanna do this for me you know. I wanna make a drug and eat it, it would be rewarding as hell. I was thinkin of the mescaline synth but since st pedro is readily available out here in the desert at a catus shop that kind of useless.

Ok as a n00b what would you guys recommend i do, i mean what is easy to obtain and make for a first timer. One thing im going to do is take basic chemistry when i start colleage again next term. Im going to mahor in Computer Science but still im going to take basic chemistry and maybe advanced chem so i can get a grip on what im doing here.
 #16 
Old 2002-10-23, 23:17
methmaster methmaster is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to get chem?? Seems Lame but please read if you are a drug chemist.

Why do I think your a crappy mod? --- Look at all the repeated questions in this forum, its the same thing over and over. Is it the mods job to keep the forum looking good and keeping everything in order? I beleive so, but yet you let the same questions get asked repeated times. Thats why in MY opinion your a crappy mod. I dont think it is way out of line to come to that conclusion, but again it is my opinion.

"However I do know that compared to my favorite place to bee chemhead is a kindergarten class. " -- Actually a lot of the best mods at the Hive mod at chemhead also, so I dont see much of a difference except you can actually ask intelligent questions at chemhead and get intelligent feedback, instead of UTFSE every single time.

"You can even state a reason that i'm a bad mod other than the fact that I don't worship your favorite site." -- I all ready did... read the first paragraph. thats why i feel the way i do, not because you dont like my favorite site.

"You go run back to chemhead now and tell everyone what I'm saying and slander away." --- no thanks Im not like that, plus most people from chemhead come in here for a laugh anyhow so I am sure they have all ready have seen it.
 #17 
Old 2002-10-24, 05:43
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to get chem?? Seems Lame but please read if you are a drug chemist.

This thread is stupid.
 #18 
Old 2002-10-24, 14:43
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to get chem?? Seems Lame but please read if you are a drug chemist.

Thanks mad
So methmaster, which chemhead mods are also hive mods?

Didn't think so..

You want me to start erasing en masse all the repeated questions about meth and redp? No I erase questions about how to make poison and knockout drops and stupid inane bullshit. Sure the repetetive questions fit into this category, but I don't answer them do I? I answer stuff about lab technique and synthesis etc. Other people field the dumb shit. I could erase them and try to feel all elite couldn't I? Then I'd be pretty cool wouldn't I. This is what it is and I don't think it's anything it is not. I never said once that totse is a better place than anywhere else, I just like being here cause I like helping people.
 #19 
Old 2002-10-24, 18:14
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: How to get chem?? Seems Lame but please read if you are a drug chemist.

quote:
Originally posted by subvertpunk:
ok see you guys knew NoAH was sodium hydroxide, how did you know that? Did you look it up on a peridodic table. Secondly how would you know it was in some shit at the hardware store? Just go down there to there chem section and read all the labels?
.



Speaking only for myself, I knew what NaOH was because I have an A.S. in physical science and have worked most of my adult life in research labs, Same goes for knowing that it's lye.
 #20 
Old 2002-10-25, 07:12
veryfirstreptile veryfirstreptile is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to get chem?? Seems Lame but please read if you are a drug chemist.

methmaster when i had my dick in your mom's ass last night, i told your dad to be sure and drag a wash cloth threw it before you had her. my worry was that you or your sister might catch something !!! I don't like you .be afraid you punk !
quote:
Originally posted by methmaster:
tryptamine -- Just wanted to let you know what I though of your stupid responce about chemhead sucking your tiny little testicles... For one Chemhead rocks all over this shitty forum. At least people there ask intelligent questions and give intelligent responces. And that is a WHOLE hell of a lot more helpful than this crappy wanna-be site. Really look through the topics/replies here dick-lick, its all fucking lame. And it doesnt help that you do such a fucking shitty job of moderating here either. I mean come on man you say that chemhead sucks??? Look where you are!! Look at the stupid posts in your forum!! How many times are you going to let someone ask how to make crank from kitchen items with step by step recipes?? Im sorry but I think that you putting down a kick ass site like chemhead when you are hanging out here is a fucking joke. I know what you'll say.... if you dont like it here then leave.... believe me, Im not here for your intelligent responces man, I am friends with a few people here and I am just come here to stay in touch. Well I guess I come here to laugh at your shitty forum also. Have fun at totse.


 #21 
Old 2002-10-29, 03:04
methmaster methmaster is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to get chem?? Seems Lame but please read if you are a drug chemist.

HAHAHAHA thats funny loser. YOu dont got to get mad cause you dont know shit about cooking meth, its not my fault that your a wanna-be. Are you mad cause everyone from a real meth site is coming here and laughing at you? cause we are. everyone gets a real kick out of your stupid ass. why dont you go cook your worthless shit at 250 and be a super kewl clandestine chemist little girl. Just from the way you talk everyone that knows anything knows your full of shit you fuckin wanna-be.
 #22 
Old 2002-10-29, 17:38
KamikazePimp KamikazePimp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to get chem?? Seems Lame but please read if you are a drug chemist.

quote:
Originally posted by theboyinthedirtyshirt:
Try going to (website deleted) and do searches for everything you need for your hobby.

[This message has been edited by tryptamine (edited 10-22-2002).]



Now that is FUCKED UP!!! Don't get me wrong, I have quite an amount of respect foor the mods but to use censorship on TOTSE?!?!?!?!? Tryptamine, have you any respect for the 1st Amendment?? For shame......

 #23 
Old 2002-10-31, 23:51
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: How to get chem?? Seems Lame but please read if you are a drug chemist.

quote:
Originally posted by KamikazePimp:
Now that is FUCKED UP!!! Don't get me wrong, I have quite an amount of respect foor the mods but to use censorship on TOTSE?!?!?!?!? Tryptamine, have you any respect for the 1st Amendment?? For shame......




Q: What's that sound?

A: It's the sound of your glass house breaking...

All that added melodrama you had - the rolling eyes and such - have only served to make you look more foolish than you would have had you merely stated your objection in a straightforward way.

You need to learn to turn your general inclination towards engaging your thought processing center before you post.

You should have stopped for just a moment and instead of jumping to a conclusion [sorry, but 'jumping to conclusions' is not considered exercise ;-)].

Because if you had, you might have thought to first ask just why the post was censored. Especially in light of the fact that censored posts are fairly rare at this forum, to the best of my knowledge.

Also a little cognitive effort would have possibly given you an answer all by your lonesome.

To wit: Most owners and mods of boards that deal with subjects of questionable legalities have as one of their main rules: No posting of other people's sites without their permission.

Which brings us to what you would have learned through some thought or a simple question; and what the whole point of this reply is:

The owner[s] of the web site in question Do Not Want Their Address Posted.

It is for that reason that a post was censored.


Their right not to have their address spread all over the place far supercedes anyone else's freedom of speech.

See now?

Perfectly reasonable isn't it?

Pretty irresponsible of theboyinthedirtyshirt for trying to post it in the first place, wouldn't you say?

If he's been to that site in question, he would know that they [b]don't want their location divulged[/i]



[This message has been edited by Metaphysicist (edited 10-31-2002).]
 #24 
Old 2002-11-02, 23:28
Richy Richy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to get chem?? Seems Lame but please read if you are a drug chemist.

ALthough i appreciate your drawn out, subtle response to KamikazePimps stupid post, you might want to save yourself some time.
Reply like so-

FOOL!

 #25 
Old 2002-11-03, 12:08
-SpeedStar- -SpeedStar- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to get chem?? Seems Lame but please read if you are a drug chemist.

If you dont know the names of pretty basic chemicals sure as hell dont try to make somehting,you'll most probably kill yourself
I woulndt reccomend anyone making anything in a ghetto style lab at all.
But if you are *dreaming* of doing it make sure you eiter go to college and do chem lab for a year+, buy a lot of lab manual's etc from college's and read them, many times
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics