About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Laboratory Tips
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laboratory Tips Safety proceedures, test reagents, drilling rubber stoppers, bending glass tubes, etc. Contributed to by chemists.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-19, 17:46
TacticalGimp TacticalGimp is offline
Regular
 
Default Thornapple Info.

Just some shit I found on the internet about the infamous Jimsonweed that supposedly is uselss. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/2288190.stm

Another thing, I remember the first time I ate all the seeds in a pod, I had a horrible cold. I woke up 2 days later healthy as ever, don't remember any of the inbetween.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-19, 22:45
chemmy_chemmy_420 chemmy_chemmy_420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Thornapple Info.

aaaaaaaaahhhahahahahaaha that is funny shit but very koo tho
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics