About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Laboratory Tips
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laboratory Tips Safety proceedures, test reagents, drilling rubber stoppers, bending glass tubes, etc. Contributed to by chemists.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-15, 19:05
crankster gangster crankster gangster is offline
Regular
 
Default Ratios

Every where I look I find different ratios.
Some say like 1g.E,1g.I,.5RP
Others say 1g.E,.5I,1g.RP
Lets say I have 3g.of E
5g.of I
1g.of RP
Can somebody tell me how to ratio these so they'll work together.
I am only interested in making 1-3g. finished product.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-15, 19:34
veryfirstreptile veryfirstreptile is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ratios

my sister met a guy hitchhiking who had a brother who met a women over in france who's dad always used this ratio and it never failed. this ratio was passed dn for hundreds of years. AND IT ALLWAYS WORKS IF YOU HAVE GOOD ,CLEAN, FRESH,INGREDIANTS. YOUR I MUST BE RINSED PRESSED DRY ,E MUST BE GROUND FINE AND DRY, RED MUST GOOD HOT RED THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO TEST . MIX A SMALL AMOUNT WITH SOME I AND WATCH. THEN ARE you

READY HERE IT COMES 2 PARTS (R)__4 PARTS (E)6 PARTS (I)

2-R-4-E-6-I

WHATEVER SIZE COOK YOU WANT TO DO 2-4-6- thats what i here
 #3 
Old 2002-10-17, 22:51
ExplosiveMango ExplosiveMango is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ratios

Whenever you mix chemicals they should be ina 1:1 ratio.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-17, 22:54
-=Sniper=- -=Sniper=- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ratios

It depends on the rxn you are doing, go check out chemhead if swiu is serious.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-18, 08:45
veryfirstreptile veryfirstreptile is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ratios

why don't you break it down for him. i'm just relaying an old recipe thats been around for hundreds of years. jesus was a buck private when this came out . go on don't just point things that are wrong. show us! will we respect you more !2-4-6-
1-2-3- come on dazzal us explain why !
 #6 
Old 2002-10-18, 09:41
veryfirstreptile veryfirstreptile is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ratios

why don't you dazzle us with some numbers
quote:
Originally posted by ExplosiveMango:
Whenever you mix chemicals they should be ina 1:1 ratio.


 #7 
Old 2002-10-18, 10:26
-=Sniper=- -=Sniper=- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ratios

Hahah thats a very wide open request
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics