About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Laboratory Tips
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laboratory Tips Safety proceedures, test reagents, drilling rubber stoppers, bending glass tubes, etc. Contributed to by chemists.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-10, 15:47
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Ok then, whatever.

So now that acidmelt and Jamiroquai are gone, what happened to madchemist? Hmmm. Well they were good guys 'cept Jamiroquai, he never knew his shit at all. It's not so cool that melt left but hey each to their own. I mean I gave the guy some O. poppy seeds once and never found out how they went. Well I'm not the biggest fan of chemhead but I'm sure that's where they'll be.

I'm still interested in taking on all questions to the best of my abillity. And making sure no one hurts themselves. I hope there are some more chemically proficient people that show up soon. And some that aren't just interested in making meth. Also some more people that own private labs would be nice. We could colaborate our knowledge.

 #2 
Old 2002-10-10, 19:21
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ok then, whatever.

madchemist has been gone for a long time, since summer when you were gone. occasionally he will pop in, but i wouldnt expect anything more than that.

i have to say that i dont blame them, BLTC used to be really cool. i never did more than read over this forum, since im not much in the way of chemisty, but do find it all interesting.

and i agree about Jam, i dont think he ever really knew jack about chemistry on the scientific level like yourself, acidmelt or madchemist did. the fact that he runs a supply site may have something to do with his modship. i never really thought he was a bad guy, but he didnt seem fit to mod this forum. feel free to close this...
 #3 
Old 2002-10-14, 18:11
veryfirstreptile veryfirstreptile is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ok then, whatever.

i asked a question on" ice ,glass " on the better living throught chem. i wanted to know if dope right out of filter can be made to look better more glass like and the guy ssp . come back with mubo jumbo so i asked for it in laymans term s and he well you can read it !! this guy is a punk sec.
quote:
Originally posted by tryptamine:
So now that acidmelt and Jamiroquai are gone, what happened to madchemist? Hmmm. Well they were good guys 'cept Jamiroquai, he never knew his shit at all. It's not so cool that melt left but hey each to their own. I mean I gave the guy some O. poppy seeds once and never found out how they went. Well I'm not the biggest fan of chemhead but I'm sure that's where they'll be.

I'm still interested in taking on all questions to the best of my abillity. And making sure no one hurts themselves. I hope there are some more chemically proficient people that show up soon. And some that aren't just interested in making meth. Also some more people that own private labs would be nice. We could colaborate our knowledge.




 #4 
Old 2002-10-14, 18:29
veryfirstreptile veryfirstreptile is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ok then, whatever.

never mind you are down on methheads whats it like up there in that tower
 #5 
Old 2002-10-15, 20:17
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ok then, whatever.

Well well, there is a reason I don't like meth, that reason is demonstrated by the utter incoherence of your post. I really have nothing against meth users (I used to be one) or the chemistry involved, I just hate the effects of the drug, namely the reduction in intelligence, and desperation it causes in it's users. I'd gladly answer your questions. Refrain from posting shit like this in the future.
trypt
 #6 
Old 2002-10-19, 18:43
veryfirstreptile veryfirstreptile is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ok then, whatever.

ok thats fair. maybe I was out of line ok how about starting again in making meth is there a step in taking pure meth and turning it in to whats called ice ,glass i'm talking about a way to make it look better
quote:
Originally posted by tryptamine:
Well well, there is a reason I don't like meth, that reason is demonstrated by the utter incoherence of your post. I really have nothing against meth users (I used to be one) or the chemistry involved, I just hate the effects of the drug, namely the reduction in intelligence, and desperation it causes in it's users. I'd gladly answer your questions. Refrain from posting shit like this in the future.
trypt



 #7 
Old 2002-10-19, 20:48
-=Sniper=- -=Sniper=- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ok then, whatever.

Ice is different to meth, harder to make because of the chemicals required.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-19, 21:12
SSP SSP is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ok then, whatever.

quote:
Originally posted by veryfirstreptile:
ok thats fair. maybe I was out of line ok how about starting again in making meth is there a step in taking pure meth and turning it in to whats called ice ,glass i'm talking about a way to make it look better


Yeah, why dont you say what drug you actually want help with. Ice is not methamphetamine, its 4-methylaminorex. Glass is methamphetamine. Why don't you be more specific when asking for help.
 #9 
Old 2002-10-24, 01:55
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ok then, whatever.

*POP*
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics