About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Laboratory Tips
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laboratory Tips Safety proceedures, test reagents, drilling rubber stoppers, bending glass tubes, etc. Contributed to by chemists.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-09, 19:12
Regular
 
Default Later Gators!!......------------------->!

I thought amphetamines suck-ass Tryptamine?!
Kind of looks to me you practice hypocracy in talking about it such your post you just posted. Well in my general consensus I feel I can get the attention Tryptamine says I so desperatley crave and compusively lie to gain somewhere I feel amongst my peers and free from compromising my integrity as well as dignity as I seem to have to do by even stopping by and viewing shit here let alone replying. Acidmelt is in agreement here and so to is saying bye-bye exit stage left!! And Tryp. you can Moderate all you want!! I'm outta here!! c-ya----------------------------------->!
 #2 
Old 2002-10-09, 19:35
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Later Gators!!......------------------->!

Well well then...

Just because I say speed sucks has no affect on my willingness to discuss it's manufacture and anything involved in it's chemistry. What the hell?

Maybe I'm just not getting enough sex lately or I'm getting tired of all your bullshit but I've noticed that I get quite ornery towards misinfo on this site.

He'll be back, this has happened before....
 #3 
Old 2002-10-10, 02:17
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Later Gators!!......------------------->!

Actually totse has gone SO far down hill that I dont feel right having my name on the mod list. I am almost emabarrased to be affiliated with such a site. This time I am gone for good, you have the forum to yourself now tryp. I am sick of helping everyone with no recognition or thanks, and more than that I am sick of the same questions over and over. I am just sick of the whole totse scene.... I hate it. SO I am permanently leaving along with Jam. I am now deleting this off my bookmarks and will never be back. To all my friends here I will miss you, to everyone else.... I doubt I will ever see you again. On that note I also excite stage left. goodbye.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-10, 18:50
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Later Gators!!......------------------->!

Damn!

Though can't says I blame either of them.


Still...

Damn!
 #5 
Old 2002-10-10, 19:29
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Later Gators!!......------------------->!

Getting upset over a web site is petty and stupid.

But that's just the opinion of one man. You're perfectly in the right to do as "thou wilt."

"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law."

Love is the law.
Love under Will.
 #6 
Old 2002-10-10, 19:37
J.C. Stanton J.C. Stanton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Later Gators!!......------------------->!

I just want to take a minute and say thank you and good luck to acidmelt and Jamiroquai. TOTSE is not for everyone, and most people come, stay awhile, and move on. Such is life.

I encourage everyone who wants to do their own thing to do it, to make their own place on the web, and you can make it something great. Like they say..."If you don't like the news, go out and make some of your own."

I appreciate very much the time and effort they, and all the other moderators put in. TOTSE has endured through thousands of changes, will endure through many thousand more.

J.C. Stanton
jcstanton at totse dot com
 #7 
Old 2002-10-11, 00:13
GhettoJ GhettoJ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Later Gators!!......------------------->!

I'm sorry to see you go Acidmelt but I don't blame you this forum really has gone done hill.At one time people asked intelligent questions now its mostly "HoW canz I makes meth easy?" and stupid shit like that. Oh well at least theres still chemhead
 #8 
Old 2002-10-11, 00:21
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Later Gators!!......------------------->!

The loss of two chemists is a bad thing, some of the posts here are truly juvenile and repeated exposure to morons is a quick ticket to pissed off land. Oh well, even though Jamiroquai misread my first post and flamed me, cheers bud' best of luck, never really got to know acidmelt, but hey, have a goodun' anyway!
Cheers.
 #9 
Old 2002-10-16, 23:45
methmaster methmaster is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Later Gators!!......------------------->!

yeah its too bad that a site like this has to loose some good mods because of such bullshit. Have fun acid and Jam.
 #10 
Old 2002-10-16, 23:50
D.N.S D.N.S is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Later Gators!!......------------------->!

let me clarify something

jam didnt know shit about chemistry
 #11 
Old 2002-10-21, 19:43
kronikus kronikus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Later Gators!!......------------------->!

When I first came to this place seeking answers, I got a lot of flames, and a small amount of sound advice. That advice came from people like you, as well as others that have my highest respect for sharing the knoledge they possess. Thanks for everything guys.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics