About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Laboratory Tips
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laboratory Tips Safety proceedures, test reagents, drilling rubber stoppers, bending glass tubes, etc. Contributed to by chemists.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-30, 01:17
2004 2004 is offline
Regular
 
Default RP and Seperatory Funnels

Whats up folks? I've got 2 questions...
1) I've been reading a bunch of old posts on the subject of RP and a few Canadians say that pure RP is really easy to buy up here.. What's the deal? Can someone please tell me where to find it?
2) How could I make a Seperatory Funnel at home?

Thanks folks...
 #2 
Old 2002-09-30, 01:47
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: RP and Seperatory Funnels

RP is not scheduled in canada. find a chem supply company and order it from there. Sep funnels are not very expensive and I would recomend that you spend the $10 and just buy one. Otherwise if your a cheap ass you can use a pop bottle. just poke a hole in the lid and keep your finger over it till your ready to drain.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics