|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Laboratory Tips Safety proceedures, test reagents, drilling rubber stoppers, bending glass tubes, etc. Contributed to by chemists. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-09-17, 10:07
|
BeH0LDeR 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Methamphetamine Synthesis - What do you think?
As a newbie to this forum I would like to say it�s nice to be here. Looks like you have a good mix of the good, the bad and the ugly. I have studied lots of topic here and gone to sites posted here to continue my studies. I see that a few users here don�t like re-asked questions and that is understandable. If someone wants to know something they should use their resources unless for one example, resources become scarce and imprudent.
It looks like Methamphetamine Synthesis is a controversial subject. So many different ways to make it and I�m sure they all have different end results. It�s a headache to decipher what method to use when you have the desire to make the best product with resources that are available to you. I�m not a chemist but have resources that aide me well.
Before I deicide and indulge in what you all call the �dream�, I would like to make sure that the method I decide on for synthesis is the best way. I want to have a pleasant dream without thinking there might be a better way. A lot of the synthesis�s I see are different ways of taking the -OH group on the beta carbon of either ephedrine or pseudoephedrine and reducing it to hydrogen, yielding d-methamphetamine. Please help me with letting me know what method you use and how to seems to be the best.
I would appreciate this feedback and I hope that in the future I can help you out with topics I specialize in.
|
|
#2
 2002-09-18, 05:49
|
BeH0LDeR 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Methamphetamine Synthesis - What do you think?
Again, I just want to know a method posted around here that has the greatest yield and quantity for the end product. This is for over the counter methods, I'm not talking about pure methods. I'm sure you madchemist, acidmelt, Jamiroquai and others have lots of different methods that work but what method would you use if you were going to do it? The push/pull method, the reflux and distill method, etcetera� ?
[This message has been edited by BeH0LDeR (edited 09-18-2002).]
[This message has been edited by BeH0LDeR (edited 09-18-2002).]
[This message has been edited by BeH0LDeR (edited 09-18-2002).]
|
|
#3
 2002-09-19, 15:05
|
|
|
Re: Methamphetamine Synthesis - What do you think?
Yeah, go here: http://www.angelfire.com/mi3/chemhead/ Use the "Old Acidmelt" synthesis. Also, the methods given for making red phosphorus and iodine crystals are 100% reliable. Any ?'s you may have I suggest you researching on them and read-up if you have to.
|
|
#4
 2002-09-19, 18:44
|
BeH0LDeR 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Methamphetamine Synthesis - What do you think?
What about the new improved acidmelt? I know its not complete with instructions but the reaction process looks to be better. Anyone tried this method? Did you get better results than with the old method? Thanks Jamiroquai for replying.
|
|
#5
 2002-09-22, 20:57
|
BeH0LDeR 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Methamphetamine Synthesis - What do you think?
Nevermind. I've researched it and found what method is going to suit me best.
Jamiroquai: Would you e-mail me if possible?
|
|
#6
 2002-09-22, 23:43
|
acidmelt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Methamphetamine Synthesis - What do you think?
the new site is up and running now. http://chemhead.homelinux.com if you were asking me my opinion on the best method it would DEFINETLY be the E/RP/I2 method. Its easy and straight forward. As long as you do a good job cleaning the precursers you will have good meth.
|
|
#7
 2002-09-23, 06:44
|
BeH0LDeR 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Methamphetamine Synthesis - What do you think?
Thanks Acidmelt. I do want opinions and E/RP/I2 does look the best but what I was shooting for was the best method for reaction. Like the old acidmelt uses push/pull, the new improved method uses reflux, Placebo uses distillation and Nano uses a different kind of push/pull.
Mainly I want opinions though because each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. Which include timeliness, easiness, quality of end product & amount of product. I�m not too concerned with it having to be easy or the quickest method.
|
|
#8
 2002-09-24, 01:18
|
silencer 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Methamphetamine Synthesis - What do you think?
"Mainly I want opinions though because each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. Which include timeliness, easiness, quality of end product & amount of product. I�m not too concerned with it having to be easy or the quickest method."
Swamp also wants to know what the experienced chemists recommend....last batch got fucked up from PEG and povidone and probably sum other shit. (Cuz Swamp used alcohol extraction...)
Maybe someone at chemhead could put together a cheap, reliable, understandable synth for newbees and non-chemists like Swamp? Something that could be done using the most ghetto gear possible, yet still (somewhat) safely...
I dont know bout you fellows, but I resent that my government presumes to control what its citizens can and cannot put into their bodies. Fuck that shit!!! As long as it doesnt hurt anyone else, you should be able to do whatever the fuck you want to.
The only way were gonna beat this fucking drug prohibition is to continue with our civil disobedience....make this "war on drugs" even more unwinnable than it already is....
Publishing just one easily followable and reliable meth synth would help out a whole lot.
|
|
#9
 2002-09-24, 08:12
|
BeH0LDeR 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Methamphetamine Synthesis - What do you think?
- I desided to retract my post, I'm not going to be an ass -
[This message has been edited by BeH0LDeR (edited 09-24-2002).]
[This message has been edited by BeH0LDeR (edited 09-24-2002).]
|
|
#10
 2002-09-28, 01:44
|
bbell 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Methamphetamine Synthesis - What do you think?
the journal of froensic science has an article that list the seven ways to manufacture amphetamine. this will all be factual. What year it was published can't remember. the internet is full of crap on the manufacturing of drugs. all you people should go to your university libraries if you want the facts.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|