About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Laboratory Tips
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laboratory Tips Safety proceedures, test reagents, drilling rubber stoppers, bending glass tubes, etc. Contributed to by chemists.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-13, 03:52
KatEyes KatEyes is offline
Regular
 
Default Red Phos.

I had a Dream last night.. A dream that there was an easier way to obtain RP then the Dread'd Acetone/Matchbook way. any of my Fellow dreammers out there have a more Expediant way? *PS Speed_rebel I don't need any Snipes from You!
 #2 
Old 2002-09-15, 14:22
Regular
 
Default Re: Red Phos.

Do you live in the States? If not, you can get it like cigarettes. If you do live in them like then yes you can but I can only tell you that "seek and ye shall find". The internet is a haystack. And somewhere is that needele.

Sorry, but I can't publicize where that needle is. But it is there I promise(good luck though! lol!).
 #3 
Old 2002-09-18, 15:29
Karnige Karnige is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Red Phos.

I live in Canada (that's right, we're on top baby), and heat here is not as much as the states. You say that you can buy it easily if not in the states, but the question is WHERE? What kind of store would be the best place to look? I've checked out some pyrotech. places out and none in bulk are available. Any ideas, eh??
 #4 
Old 2002-09-19, 11:37
2004 2004 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Red Phos.

If you live near/in TO, go down to the 'Tornoto Food Terminal' and visit a house named 'John Vince' (you'll know what I mean if you saw it), they sell bulk shit, and should have matches buy the case (if not the skid...). If they don't, you can order through them.
Either that, or just look through the back of the phonebook for 'Bulk', and call-up every place you think might have em.
 #5 
Old 2002-09-19, 14:15
Karnige Karnige is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Red Phos.

Yah, I know places where you can find bulk of matches. I'm asking if there is anywhere that I can buy bulk of straight up rp, like a chemical supply depot or something.
Note, I live in Ottawa, eh
 #6 
Old 2002-09-19, 14:46
Regular
 
Default Re: Red Phos.

Ok well. Try Hobby shops. For instance I know that college students here can go to ours and submit college I.D. and still get Red Phosphorus. In Canada you don't need a college I.D. So think outside the box.
 #7 
Old 2002-09-24, 22:45
Karnige Karnige is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Red Phos.

What's would be the best reason to buy it other than to make meth? just so i'll know what to ask for and how to keep it discrete.
 #8 
Old 2002-09-25, 06:04
Regular
 
Default Re: Red Phos.

Ok. I am assuming you possess a student I.D. Although I'm not sure if there in Canada you need to show it in order to obtain it. But let's just say you do. First of all you want to deflect any suspicions by your appearance. So make sure you look neat&clean. Secondly, you need not to produce a valid reason for purchasing it. They won't ask. But first off before you even get this far. You need to phone around and find one(Hobby Shop or the like) and know where to go before yo go. Ask them if they do stock it how much for a pound(if it's in metrics then ask for a kilo)price. And be sure to pay in cash money. Good luck!
 #9 
Old 2002-09-25, 12:54
Karnige Karnige is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Red Phos.

rogers, take out all the piercing, wear a nice shirt and shave.

and yah, up here we use metric. its way better, haha
 #10 
Old 2002-09-25, 13:41
Regular
 
Default Re: Red Phos.

"And yes we use metric it's way better!"
On some things I agree. But I'll keep my gallons of gasoline,miles-per-hour,and quarter ounce incriments of dope. As well as my footlong I be packin' in my pants. hehehe!! lol!!
 #11 
Old 2002-09-25, 18:34
Karnige Karnige is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Red Phos.

truth be told, it would be much easier for dealers if they worked in metric.
have the dealers i know don't even know how many grams are in an ounce. lol
 #12 
Old 2002-09-26, 18:47
Regular
 
Default Re: Red Phos.

Twenty-eight.
 #13 
Old 2002-09-27, 03:18
Reactor Reactor is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Red Phos.

LBS to Kilo 2.3?
 #14 
Old 2002-09-28, 02:38
PhoeniXKEA PhoeniXKEA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Red Phos.

yes, contact any pyro supply company it's $30.00/lb. www.iowapyrosupply.com
 #15 
Old 2002-09-29, 10:41
tasteetiteez tasteetiteez is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Red Phos.

Good AM ! Gentlemen,
I have been reading/admiring post.[I think I've read everything!] [lol]
I feel very very out of my league,responding to a question here.but being ever so grateful for the knowledge I have absorbed these last hours,I would like to shyly raise my hand and repeat a small morsel of info I read;that someone got thier red phosphorus from roadflares.("OMG !everyone is staring at me" quickly,I reclaim my humble bow....
 #16 
Old 2002-09-29, 13:03
utant utant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Red Phos.

right on dude... your got some mad math skills... last i checked there were 28.34 grams in an ounce.

out of curiosity, you mentioned something about how you had a "foot long" something or another... how many inches comprise a "foot" on your ruler? ...is it two inches...?

... or is it closer to one and a half ...?

peaceoutwithyerpieceout... er...

i mean... if you can find it.. that is...
quote:
Originally posted by Jamiroquai:
Twenty-eight.


 #17 
Old 2002-09-29, 15:58
Flcracker0008 Flcracker0008 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Red Phos.

Ya'll all to deep for yourselves.Most of you seem to know the given,(what is book learned), but as for the learned, trial and error... ya'll dumb as rocks. Doule talking with hip waders at low tide, shiiit I'd skate light years from the looks of your knee deep!
 #18 
Old 2002-09-29, 19:44
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Red Phos.

okay! thanks for the advice, cracker! we understood what you said! and you sound very intelligent! okay!?
 #19 
Old 2002-10-29, 21:00
crackjoy crackjoy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Red Phos.

quote:
Originally posted by PhoeniXKEA:
yes, contact any pyro supply company it's $30.00/lb. www.iowapyrosupply.com


dude, i'm not seeing any RP.
 #20 
Old 2002-10-31, 01:02
dan46 dan46 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Red Phos.

iowa pyro has been a fed front for years and years even when they sold red p---it came with a notification to the local fbi in your
area--every time--i know
then they searched your credit card etc for other purchses to find a conspiracy

red p has been illegal to even possess in the usa for some time now
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics