|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Laboratory Tips Safety proceedures, test reagents, drilling rubber stoppers, bending glass tubes, etc. Contributed to by chemists. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-09-04, 21:54
|
daydreamer 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Cat synthesis with herbal caps
Hello In swizerland, sudaphed isn't sold. So i'd like to know wether it is possible to synthesize cat from herbal ephedrine caps. My caps contain 800mg substance, where 68mg are ephedrine and are called "supercaps". Is an extraction with water sufficient? If not, how do I have to extract it? I'm looking forwart to an answer. Daydreamer
|
|
#2
 2002-09-04, 21:58
|
kronikus 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cat synthesis with herbal caps
I don't know about the rest of you, but this sounds like it don't belong here.
L-A-B-T-I-P-S
(Say it with me now)
|
|
#3
 2002-09-05, 10:20
|
daydreamer 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cat synthesis with herbal caps
Laptips says: Safety proceedures, test reagents, drilling rubber stoppers, bending glasstubes, etc. Contributed to by chemists. Nothing about my question. So I think this post is in the right place. Does anyone have an answer? Daydreamer
|
|
#4
 2002-09-05, 15:46
|
PsychoTropic 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cat synthesis with herbal caps
Your post is in the wrong place... go to lab tips. Maybe if you bothered looking at a post in labtips you would understand.
|
|
#5
 2002-09-05, 16:13
|
daydreamer 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cat synthesis with herbal caps
OK, I'm sorry. Could someone move it?
|
|
#6
 2002-09-05, 23:42
|
acidmelt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cat synthesis with herbal caps
IF you want to make those shitty ephedra pills worth you while, you wont be able to. you will need to go to a health food store and buy ephedra in bulk and then do an extract on it. by the way a water extract wont be sufficient. herbal extracts are a lot harder to get clean than the pill extracts.
I am moving this to Lab Tips....
|
|
#7
 2002-09-06, 23:16
|
daydreamer 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cat synthesis with herbal caps
Thx for your answer. On http://d-n-e.com you can by 1000 Supercaps � 68mg ephedrine for 100$. That is 68g of ephedrin. I think that's pretty cheap. Couldn't I wash them with toluol and then extract with water? Would the chemhead method work? I realy wanna do it an I got all the substances needed for the synthesis. I made a research on www.kompendium.ch for pseudo/ephedrine. There are only two interessting ones: Otrinol contains 120mg eph and shugar. But Novartis doesnt sell it anymore. For all Swisspeople, look for a little old pharmacie, probably they got some. The big ones all ran out of it. The other possibility is Disofrol but it contains 6 mg Dexbrompheniramini maleas, 120 mg Pseudoephedrini sulfas. How can I change the sulfas to HCL? Do I have to? What do you think? Please help.
|
|
#8
 2002-09-07, 05:03
|
acidmelt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cat synthesis with herbal caps
for the sulfate what you need to do is get it into a NP solvent (basified) and then just salt it. $100 for 68g is not a good deal. Most ppl I know pay a touch more than a dollar for about a gram. plus its herbal so it will end up being a lot less than 68g, and it will be a bitch too clean.
|
|
#9
 2002-09-07, 08:38
|
daydreamer 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cat synthesis with herbal caps
Thx Acidmelt In Swizerland 68g for 100$ ist verry cheap. We pay up to 10.- for a g in coldmedicine.
So could I disolve the eph. sulfate in alkaline toluol, and add salt? Is Ephedrine hcl solouble in basified toluol? Would i have to neutralize the ph again and collect the now insolouble ephedrin hcl? Which ph should the toluol have and how much salt do I have to add?
|
|
#10
 2002-09-07, 09:34
|
daydreamer 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cat synthesis with herbal caps
I mentioned that americans spell "toluol" "toluene".
|
|
#11
 2002-09-07, 15:46
|
tlcphilosophyxtc 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cat synthesis with herbal caps
quote: Originally posted by daydreamer: Hello In swizerland, sudaphed isn't sold. So i'd like to know wether it is possible to synthesize cat from herbal ephedrine caps. My caps contain 800mg substance, where 68mg are ephedrine and are called "supercaps". Is an extraction with water sufficient? If not, how do I have to extract it? I'm looking forwart to an answer. What's up dreamer.To answer your question,yes you can use the herbal variety of ephedrine that's available there.If you look in the Community section of this website,you'll find the proper procedure to use in order to get your 100%pure ephedrine.I know it's 100%balls on accurate because I'm the one who wrote it.You will have to do two cookbacks though.Not just w/ distilled H20 but also w/ denatured alcohol(1st cookback)Good luck Daydreamer
|
|
#12
 2002-09-07, 15:56
|
anhe 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cat synthesis with herbal caps
wait a second dude, cat sucks . meth would last you much longer . Better yet use your turkey baster for some alkaloid extractions .
|
|
#13
 2002-09-07, 22:27
|
daydreamer 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cat synthesis with herbal caps
Thx, I think that answered my question. I will try it and then wash the product with toluene. Could someone give me the right ph (11?), the amount of salt to add and tell me wether the eph. hcl will cristalize out if I add HCl-acid to transfer eph. sulfate to eph. hcl. That's the last thing i have to know before starting off!(I'm happy)
|
|
#14
 2002-09-08, 22:24
|
acidmelt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cat synthesis with herbal caps
when I said salt it, i was referring to adding diluted muratic acid to the basified solution in the toluene. just keep loswly adding it and shaking until you reach the appropriate ph. (7)
|
|
#15
 2002-09-10, 20:12
|
daydreamer 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cat synthesis with herbal caps
Thx all for your help. The extraction from the herbalcaps worked. I disolved them in denaturated alcohol, filtered off the insolouble substances and -after cookback- added acetone, something became insolouble. I will disolve it in dH2O later. I've got a few questions refering to the my eph sulfate: Does basified means just alakline (ph 11 or so) or ph 14? Can I just add the pills to the basified toluenea nd filter off the insolouble components and clean it afterwards? How would I extract the ephedrin hcl from the toluene? I know that eph. hcl isn't solouble in toluene but the the hydrochloric acid contains water where the eph. hcl is solouble in. Would the eph. crystalise out if I add acetone, willl the toluene and water seperate or do I have to evap off the solvent? Do I rally have to convert it to the hcl for the KMnO4 reaction(Mr.Cleans Synth )?
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|