About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Laboratory Tips
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laboratory Tips Safety proceedures, test reagents, drilling rubber stoppers, bending glass tubes, etc. Contributed to by chemists.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-08-25, 19:16
Regular
 
Default *whew*!........finally I have returned........

Well guys it's been one hell of a Holiday for this whiteboy let me tell you!! Glad to see I'm still posted as a Moderator! I hope everyones' Summer was as good and eventful as mine. And I'd like to say hello to Acid. Mad. and Tryp. Well I've got to unpack and etc. But I'll be back and look forward to my return here @totse.com/Lab Tips.
Jamiroquai
 #2 
Old 2002-08-26, 22:04
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: *whew*!........finally I have returned........

wonderful. I was wonderin if you were ever going to return. I have some questions for you. If you could email me that would be great. acidmelt666@hotmail.com
 #3 
Old 2002-08-28, 10:52
ma0r1e ma0r1e is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: *whew*!........finally I have returned........

Hey Jam great to see you back.
 #4 
Old 2002-08-28, 16:42
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: *whew*!........finally I have returned........

Hi Jam Welcome back, I'm actually back to but I don't have my cablenet at home so I gotta get my internet where I can. Yay summers over and it's time to buy new glassware!!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics