About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Laboratory Tips
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laboratory Tips Safety proceedures, test reagents, drilling rubber stoppers, bending glass tubes, etc. Contributed to by chemists.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-05-19, 09:41
ma0r1e ma0r1e is offline
Regular
 
Default Sulphadimidine

Just wondering if anyone new anything about this?
 #2 
Old 2002-05-22, 17:52
Regular
 
Default Re: Sulphadimidine

WEll all I can say is I hope this isn't for you MaOr1e! Or you saw it somewhere else and took it. I'll explain why:

Sulphadimidine-"For the treatment of upper and lower respiratorytract infections,the urinary tract and genital tract in both sexes caused by sensitive organisms."

You see what I'm sayin'?! If one is taking this stuff, then one is suffering from a serious tract infection in one of three areas of their body. But I'd seen you had no reply to your inquirery so I figured I'd find out for ya since you from the start have a respectful young lad. And therefore, I respect you. Now if only we could have more newbies of your caliber us Moderators would be doing good! Cheers!
 #3 
Old 2002-05-23, 00:23
ma0r1e ma0r1e is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sulphadimidine

You are too good to me Jamiroquai. no I personally havent had anythibng to do with it but I was asked about it. I hear you jam thanks so much for taking the time to give me some info.
You are a legend in your own right.
BTW have you been over to the new chemhead. If so have you seen my statis. yeh Im blowing my own horn. Common curtosy goes along way.
 #4 
Old 2002-05-23, 02:19
the creator the creator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sulphadimidine

In case he doesnt know the address is http://chemhead.homelinux.com . He is always a very helpfull person he should come visit sometime.
 #5 
Old 2002-05-23, 14:27
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sulphadimidine

yeah Jam you should come post over at the new chemhead. we got a nice new board going now.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics