About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Laboratory Tips
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laboratory Tips Safety proceedures, test reagents, drilling rubber stoppers, bending glass tubes, etc. Contributed to by chemists.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-04-26, 22:38
MAJIC_187 MAJIC_187 is offline
Regular
 
Default how much yeild from one batch??

ok lets say in a dream i was to make meth using the methods at this website.
http://www.angelfire.com/mi3/chemhead/

how much yeild would i expect in my dream, and what would the street value be.(approx.) and how many man hours will it take to complete a sythesis properly? thank you in advance for answering my questions.
 #2 
Old 2002-04-27, 04:01
kronikus kronikus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how much yeild from one batch??

Man, you're (trying to start) making meth for all the wrong reasons
 #3 
Old 2002-04-27, 04:17
SomeEverydayNobody SomeEverydayNobody is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how much yeild from one batch??

youre the type of person who will make shit! cuz all you want is a big batch, for little time and money. all that comes to is cutting corners and fucking up. go get some vicks inhalers! ::rolly eyes::
 #4 
Old 2002-04-27, 11:14
MAJIC_187 MAJIC_187 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how much yeild from one batch??

so everyone who makes meth makes it for personal use? i dont think so. and if i do decide to sell in my dream, it would only be to one person who would chain it down, i wont even be heard of, which is good, im not looking for fame.

can someone please answer the question. im not going to cut corners the first time around.

thanks
 #5 
Old 2002-04-30, 02:40
PsychoTropic PsychoTropic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how much yeild from one batch??

what about the second time around?


If you did everything perfectly, which you probably won't on your first time, you should get the same amount of product as E you started with.

[This message has been edited by PsychoTropic (edited 04-30-2002).]
 #6 
Old 2002-04-30, 03:32
SomeEverydayNobody SomeEverydayNobody is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how much yeild from one batch??

Theres nothing wrong with wanting to sell it. Thats fine. Everyone needs a job. But theres a difference between makign it to sell it, and makign it to get as much as possible, as fast a possible and as cheap as possible so you can be as rich as possible! Which is how it seems. And i doubt without and chemistry skills you can make it. Though instructions are easy.

I say if you can see yourself doing a quality job, without cutting corners go ahead. Yield however would eb based on the amounts you used. I skkimmed chemhead a bit before and found most instructions ot containt ratios i believe, like 3:1. not actual amounts like 230ml.

Sorry
 #7 
Old 2002-05-01, 01:39
ma0r1e ma0r1e is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how much yeild from one batch??

I suggest that you read a little more on chemhead and you will find that you will answer your own question. But to help you out a little PsychoTropic is correct that you should get the same amount of product as E that you started with. But with the consideration of approx 5% loss along the way.
 #8 
Old 2002-05-01, 17:56
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how much yeild from one batch??

No one would ever do this in my country anyways since its illegal but if it was ones first time unless they have good lab experience Id expect probably a 50% to 100% loss. Just one mans opinion though.
 #9 
Old 2002-05-01, 22:16
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how much yeild from one batch??

And I 100% agree. Most people completely fail there first time. it is nice to come back with a 25% yeild on your first few times though. you will slowly get better the more that you practice though.
 #10 
Old 2002-05-02, 00:31
ma0r1e ma0r1e is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how much yeild from one batch??

quote:
Originally posted by ma0r1e:
I suggest that you read a little more on chemhead and you will find that you will answer your own question. But to help you out a little PsychoTropic is correct that you should get the same amount of product as E that you started with. But with the consideration of approx 5% loss along the way.

Well it appears that I too have a hell of alot more reading to do on chemhead. As the above people surely are the ones with the knowledge Frey Grimrod and Acidmelt

[This message has been edited by ma0r1e (edited 05-02-2002).]

[This message has been edited by ma0r1e (edited 05-02-2002).]
 #11 
Old 2002-05-21, 01:56
BikerBillP2P BikerBillP2P is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how much yeild from one batch??

IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING AND YOUR GOOD AT WHAT YOU DO, AND YOU GRT THE
BEST CHEMS (PHARM GRADE EPHEDRINE) YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO PULL AT LEAST .75 TO
1.0 BEST PULL 1.0 TO 1.0. BUT GRADE OF EPHEDRINE PLAYS A BIG ROLL


P2P
 #12 
Old 2002-05-21, 15:22
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how much yeild from one batch??

100% return is impossible bill, I dont care what anyone says, it cant happen. But 75% is only OK for an experienced cook.
 #13 
Old 2002-05-21, 16:47
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how much yeild from one batch??

95% would be sumthin to work twards though.
 #14 
Old 2002-05-22, 18:07
Regular
 
Default Re: how much yeild from one batch??

quote:
Originally posted by BikerBillP2P:
IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING AND YOUR GOOD AT WHAT YOU DO, AND YOU GRT THE
BEST CHEMS (PHARM GRADE EPHEDRINE) YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO PULL AT LEAST .75 TO
1.0 BEST PULL 1.0 TO 1.0. BUT GRADE OF EPHEDRINE PLAYS A BIG ROLL


P2P



And so I raise you the ? BikerBill:"Where'd ya get/getting your ephedrine hydrochloride?! Sounds to me you got quite the hook-up and are damn proud of it!! lol! I tell you what man. I see you live in the "Valley" of Cali. Which is where the Mexicans do their "superlab operations". And even they use pseudoephedrine hydrochloride pumping out ten to one-hundred pounds at a batch. And they import their pseudo from places like the Czech Republic and Bulgaria to Mexico and import it to their labs in your valley and Napa. In this present we all live in China is the sole producer/provider of "parm-grade" ephedrine hydrochloride. So tell us; you got connections with the Chinese or something?!

Also, the end product is no different in potency. Perhaps in yield but not potency. And what's with the "P2P"?!
How about "pharm-grade" methamphetamine hydrochloride? Got some of that too?! Fuck it! I've lost my attention span on this. We are not impressed bro. I'll leave it at that.
 #15 
Old 2002-05-22, 19:19
hooligan hooligan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how much yeild from one batch??

We are not impressed bro. I'll leave it at that.
____________________________________________

Biker Bill is an idiot

But on the other hand so are you

 #16 
Old 2002-05-23, 14:30
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how much yeild from one batch??

But one the other hand hooligan only has one post here so how do we know that he also isnt an idiot
 #17 
Old 2002-05-23, 22:38
ma0r1e ma0r1e is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how much yeild from one batch??

quote:
Originally posted by acidmelt:
But one the other hand hooligan only has one post here so how do we know that he also isnt an idiot

In my mind this goose would have to be an idiot to bag Jamiroquai in his first post. That in my mind classes hooligan as the idiot of all idiots. Like good move bag a superior. Yeh right!!!!!!!

 #18 
Old 2002-05-23, 23:03
hooligan hooligan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how much yeild from one batch??

It seems to me I cruised thru here a couple months ago and even the other mods were all in a wod over this selection as moderator because he has no chem knowledge. So did he take the worlds fastest chem course or pass the worlds fastest asskissing test? As far as him being superior he may be a good guy I dont know, but for chem I do need a good gopher.
 #19 
Old 2002-05-24, 00:02
Regular
 
Default Re: how much yeild from one batch??

So you render your desicions from what others say?!
Yes, we had a bit of turmoil here then, but we made our peace and got over it. So, while I refuse to lose composure here.
You letting others think for you, are an idiot.
Just another sheep led by some unkown shepard.
In here we command respect.
When here remember this isn't "Better Living Through Chemistry".
We are for mature audiences ONLY.
Recognize and respect the fact.
Capeche'?! Moron.
 #20 
Old 2002-05-24, 00:20
hooligan hooligan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how much yeild from one batch??

So you render your desicions from what others say?!
-------------------------------------------

No quit the opposite, this is from your own admission on chem knowledge.
And maybe I was wrong to categorize you with WB but I can admit when I was wrong, how about you?
If you reread I did say you might be a good guy, did I not? Although I still dont think advertising having a drum of eph. on a board is real smart.
So you wanna wash my glass for me? j/king
 #21 
Old 2002-05-24, 02:09
schardz schardz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how much yeild from one batch??

If i remember correctly the theoretical yeild of meth from ephedrine is 92%. So if youre getting anything over that it is contaminants. But 75% is more of a realistic goal. But ive heard of people having to try a few times before they get anything back.
 #22 
Old 2002-05-24, 02:15
schardz schardz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how much yeild from one batch??

China is not the only place to obtain pharm grade ephedrine, if one knew how to homebrew.
 #23 
Old 2002-05-24, 17:30
Regular
 
Default Re: how much yeild from one batch??

Guys I'm not gonna argue with you all any further here.

However, I simply was saying(about my drum of ephedrine hydrochloride) that I went ahead and scooped it up. I can say this without fear of reprisel from the DEA, Customs etc. Because I give them nothing in regards to linking me to criminal intent.
And so, I being an American who knows his Rights as good as any Criminal Defense Attorney due to my family being nothing but, excersise my Rights if for any other reason to annoy the punks(DEA-any other Nazi-type faction of Federal Law Enforcement).
And they know me quite well! From my letters,e-mails etc. I have sent them over the years expressing how I feel about them and any particular something-something they might had done. And I always encourage my fellow Americans to do the same.
You know, I sell lab equipment to my fellow Americans regardless of their reason for wanting what they solicit me for. I've been asked over and over from the Feds. for my customer database. So finally my oldest Brother who is my legal council for me(yeah the rate he charges is great! lol!) finally filed a petition for me to stop any further solicitations of me using my right to privacy and free enterprise as a premise to stop them bothering me or we'll be suing on the grounds of harassment. Cause shit! I pay my taxes to the letter. This enables me to fulfill my ONLY obligation to the Government of my Country. As long as I pay them I can be left the fuck alone by Big Brother and its Stormtrooper-Nazi ways.
So me saying once again, that I purchased a barrel of ephedrine isn't to impress you all it's to thumb my nose@Big Bro. Thomas Jefferson would be proud!
And to all you customers of mine out there. You're identity is 100% protected by me. I'm not so sure about my competitors!
You should come to my house and see my "still" I got at the side of my house! lol! The cops where I live have already come over and asked me about it. They flipped when I showed my license to use it! They called A.T.F. and checked up on it to their amazement see that yes, I do indeed possess validity in my right to distill pure grain alcohol. And yes, I do pay my $8 a gallon tax on my alcohol produced. I've got my receipts all in order and ready for say, an audit by the I.R.S. or A.T.F.
I also, have a concealed gun permit. Which is something only an American can do: carry a .45 "longslide" in the Winter and a .44 caliber snubnose in the Summer. hehehehe!!!!! Now if some crackhead wants to carjack this bastard he better not try by sporting a firearm! Equal force allows me to blow his head off and allow me to keep my prized 70' Cuda I so love! Hemi&Mopar=musclepower-squared!! lol!
 #24 
Old 2002-05-24, 18:58
hooligan hooligan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how much yeild from one batch??

Well its good to see you will be keeping your brother quit busy. Thinking like this is going to cause you both much grief. These type injunctions only tend to piss off LE, now you have given them ammo. They will be up your ass so far so fast you'll wonder wtf happened. Definately not smart, so with this in mind, my first opinion was correct, moron. Since you so openly advertise these things you my moron friend give them what? "probable cause" unless its all a big lie either way I dont like morons or liars. So go on with your bad self you little worm. Never mind about washing the glass, your too stupid to keep your trap shut.

So you can fuckoff yourself kapeesh you 13 year old tittie baby
 #25 
Old 2002-05-25, 01:14
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how much yeild from one batch??

whoaah buddy relax, we are all adults here as far as I know, be civil
 #26 
Old 2002-05-25, 04:39
Regular
 
Default Re: how much yeild from one batch??

Hey thanks for the legal advice! As far as your comprehesive abilities of the game of goes.....you're down where the Colorodo river flows and I'm at the rim looking down at ya!
Get used to it buddy. I'm gonna push your buttons when you ask for it.
And I will stand up for myself when it's called for.
Get used to not liking my responses, cause you won't. I can guarantee you that.
Go back to B.L.T.C. and stay there please.
Jesus! How many times lately has that been said to these newbies lately?!
Oh well. Fuck-it! I'm gonna smoke a bowl and drink a "40" of Budweiser and relax myself.
Oh! And wait for the Feds to come bust down my door from the probable cause I gave them on a silver platter. lol!!
 #27 
Old 2002-05-25, 08:04
hooligan hooligan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how much yeild from one batch??

I got a lab tip for you jamibottlebaby.

Stay out of it.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics