About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Laboratory Tips
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laboratory Tips Safety proceedures, test reagents, drilling rubber stoppers, bending glass tubes, etc. Contributed to by chemists.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-04-23, 15:52
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default tryptic is on hiatus

Well guys and gals, it's that time of year again. My cablenet subscription just got closed and I'm off to the bush for a few months to make enough money to buy more glassware. Oh yeah and to pay for school, food, rent and that kind of stuff. So I'll still be here sporadically but not twice a day like usual.

Have a good summer! (I can't believe it's still snowing here!)
 #2 
Old 2002-04-23, 20:05
Regular
 
Default Re: tryptic is on hiatus

Via condias' amigo! And watch those "comedowns"! You know what I'm sayin'?! Have a good summer Tryp.!
 #3 
Old 2002-04-24, 18:21
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: tryptic is on hiatus

peace, tryp. have a good summer.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics