About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Laboratory Tips
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laboratory Tips Safety proceedures, test reagents, drilling rubber stoppers, bending glass tubes, etc. Contributed to by chemists.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-03-26, 21:08
hopeshepope hopeshepope is offline
Regular
 
Default benzylpiperazin

I�m searching for benzylpiperazin. Does anybody know where I can buy that?
 #2 
Old 2002-03-26, 22:40
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: benzylpiperazin

A specialty fine chemicals supllier that supplies labs. I have no idea what you have there in Austria in that respect, look in a directory. What do you need it for? Good luck getting it even though it isn't watched or anything. You will need to have a plausible use for it and you must be a business of some sort.
 #3 
Old 2002-03-27, 19:11
hopeshepope hopeshepope is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: benzylpiperazin

What substance is in the drug A2? 1- benzyl-1,4-diazacyclohexane dihydrochloride or N-Benzylpiperazine or is it Benzylpiperazin?

 #4 
Old 2002-03-27, 20:30
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: benzylpiperazin

Oh shit man Now I know what you are talking about!!! The Experimental chemical BZP!! Yeah you have it spelled right, don't know why I didn't see that the first time I looked.

Sorry I have no idea where this substance can be found especially in you neck of the woods. I'm sure a custom synth firm would do up a few grams for you, pretty pricy though.
 #5 
Old 2002-03-28, 13:42
hopeshepope hopeshepope is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: benzylpiperazin

I only want to know which of the 3 substances has a similar effect like amphetamin. Please can you help me?
 #6 
Old 2002-03-28, 20:21
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: benzylpiperazin

BZP is the one that has effects like speed: that would be benzylpiperazine the other name you gave is the same thing.
 #7 
Old 2002-03-29, 06:38
PsychoTropic PsychoTropic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: benzylpiperazin

BZP is good... add some tfmpp and its kinda like MDMA
 #8 
Old 2002-04-09, 08:13
bako bako is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: benzylpiperazin

i know where bzp can be found
 #9 
Old 2002-04-09, 08:37
hopeshepope hopeshepope is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: benzylpiperazin

I know that I can get it on www.ltkresearchproducts.com, but I don�t have a company so I think that I won�t get BZP there. If you know an other adress where I can get BZP please tell me!!!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics