|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Laboratory Tips Safety proceedures, test reagents, drilling rubber stoppers, bending glass tubes, etc. Contributed to by chemists. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-03-19, 18:57
|
|
|
Opium.......
25% of the weight of opium is morphine. My friend gave me an oz. How can I isolate what is magically delicious(morphine) and crystalize it? Seeing that it is organic and easy to manipulate for you wizards out there what should I do? I want to combine it with THC refined and see what pleasure I encounter. Also, ten kilograms of it equals one kilo of heroin. 10:1 ratio by weight of course. Black tar is better than chinawhite. Yet varies in potency. How are them bastards able to do this? On Pulp Fiction when Travolta fires up some pure heroin(not morphine) he did it looks like about 1/8th of a gram maybe 1/16. Balloons of tar are sold in 1/8th of a gram doses for 10-20 bucks and it gives the same response. The white would seem better but it is not. Why? it's not cause of cut. Anyway, your comments please.......
|
|
#2
 2002-03-20, 00:56
|
bbell 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Opium.......
All the lit. I have seen on morphine content of opium says between 8 to 20% max. The mexican tar herion consists of other alkaloids besides heroin which accounts for the high. Why mix THC with heroin? Ya will not know what drug ya are feeling.You guys on the net should get of your duffs and go to the university library to find your info. At least you will know it is factual.Synthesis of heroin from 'Chemisch Berichte' vol 42 page 3514 year 1909 by L. Knorr et al.,Entsprechend den Angaben von Causse wurden 10g. wasserfreies Morphin, 10g. geschmolzenes Natriumacetat und 10g. Zincstaub mit 150 ccm Essigsaureanhydrid am Ruckflusskuhler zum Sieden erhitzt. Nach 10-stundigem Erhitzen war das Zinkpulver bis auf einen kleinen Rest (0.5g) gelost, der,von derben Krystallen (Natruim-oder Zinkacetat) umschlossen, sich der Einwirkung entzogen hatte. Nach dem Abkuhlen wurden die krystalle abfiltriert, das Essigsaureanhydrid zun grossten Teil abdestilliert und der Rest durch heisses Wasser zersetzt. Aus der essigsauren Losung wurde dann die Base durch Ammoniak gefallt und mit Ather isoliert. Beim Abdunsten hinterliess dieser das langst bekannte Diacetyl-morphinin quantitativer Ausbeute. Es zeigte nach dem Umkrystallisieren aus Methylalkohol dem Schmp. 171 degrees. For the extraction of morphine see Andre Barbier in 'Bulletin on Narcotics' vol.2(no.3)pages 22-29 year 1950. this gives you 3 processes for extraction, the 'Merck' process from 1830.The 'Tbiboumery and Mohr' process 1835.And the 'Robertson-Gregory' process plus Barbier's fine tuning of these processes.As I have said before get of your butts and go to the library to find the real Macoy's the net has a lot of bull.Starting points 'Dictionary of Organic Compounds' 'Chemical Abstracts'and the 'Merck Index' you will also need the 'Abreviations of Periodicals' to find the titles of journals.
|
|
#3
 2002-03-20, 05:41
|
acidmelt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Opium.......
nobody here can understand that shit. this is an english speaking board.
|
|
#4
 2002-03-20, 06:04
|
madchemist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Opium.......
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.
AAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha....
Damn my stomach is sore now.
|
|
#5
 2002-03-21, 22:05
|
bbell 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Opium.......
90% of all illicit chemicals were first created by German speaking chemists. Therefore the literature is in German. The posting I put up on the manufacture of heroin is simple reflux first 3 chemicals 10 hrs. etc etc.
|
|
#6
 2002-03-22, 02:53
|
acidmelt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Opium.......
whats funny madchemist?
|
|
#7
 2002-03-22, 03:48
|
madchemist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Opium.......
Your post. It made me laugh.
|
|
#8
 2002-03-22, 16:10
|
acidmelt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Opium.......
ok i see. 
|
|
#9
 2002-03-22, 23:57
|
Reverand Robb 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Opium.......
Not to sound like a broken record, eh?
But you really don't want to be messing with opiates of any sort, unless it's amedical need. You will get hooked. Maybe not in a week or a month - or even a year - you run the risk and it's not something that can just be blown off.
*Steps off of soapbox*
Now then, I had always heard that the white was better [so I hear from friends who've live in NY at some point. Personally I've never heard of it being anywhere around here. Any time I've heard someone talking about knowing where some is, it invariably turns out to just be tar that's been chopped up really fine and mixed with mannitol or something such.
Did you say $10-$20 for 1/8g? Or even 1/16g??? Damn! I hear people bitching the next block over if they have to pay more than $40 for a whole gram. It's usually pretty good, too; and most of the time has a real good taste [when smoked].
At least, this is what I've been told by people I know who do that stuff - you can't not know at least one or two who do it, if you live in places like I do [not to mention a guy I've known just about most of my life; he's been smoking it for years, but you would never know it. He does it because without it he would be in too much pain [You do know, don't ya that when a person takes heroin - or any other opiate - to control severe pain , that the drug goes to work on the pain before the high. So by just taking enough for the control of his pain, my friend has for years functioned as well as any other 'normal' person you could meet]
Hmmm, sorry about that; that's more than I meant to say and [probably] more than you wanted to know. I tend to go off an a pre-emptive rant on occasion, when the subject is one such as this - or 'bout anything having to do with intense chronic pain, nd those who must live with it and the way they get treated by most everyone.
Damnit, I'm doing it again [I must be too tired]. That's it, I'm hitting send andgetting the flock out of here...
|
|
#10
 2002-03-24, 04:26
|
Frey Grimrod 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Opium.......
Iv come under the impression that most "China White" is really Fent usually cut some to avoid a massive string of OD's like were recently going on in florida from the new fent strips that should hopefully be sweeping the nation....
|
|
#11
 2002-03-29, 14:23
|
|
|
Re: Opium.......
Yes opiates are addictive. But be sensible when using! Here's a tip: Don't rely to go to sleep on them for longer than three days. Like Xanax. Then you can enjoy the wholesome goodness of latex of opium and its brothers/sisters/cousins......In Europe Yagermeister still has opium in it and you can tell! Thats why that shit got popular to begin with. And fuck Immodium A.D. just toke three hits in a glass pipe of raw sweet opium and goodbye shits and grins!! lol! It also has a reported shelf-life of up to ten years unpackaged! It's not like grass where oxygen degrades it if left sittin' out. Just boil it in water before you blend it in a bowl of buds or in a doobie. 1/5 gram opium+4/5's a gram of AK-47 or Bubblegum and sit back and throw on the SouthPark!!!.......
|
|
#12
 2002-04-03, 06:25
|
madchemist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Opium.......
Over in one of those opium smoking cultures (like tailand or something) I've read that they say "One who smokes more than three bowls a day [of opium], is considered an addict."
|
|
#13
 2002-04-03, 06:29
|
madchemist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Opium.......
Oh yeah and BTW, $40 for a gram of opium is highway robbery. I pay no more than $15, for light brown crumbly shit that'll surely take the pain away. And fuck smoking it, if you really want to get fucked on opium, eating it is the way to go.
|
|
#14
 2002-04-06, 23:27
|
Frey Grimrod 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Opium.......
Here read through this whole thread or just skip to the end then read through the second thread where he links too that is on refining the raw opium and mixing it with bubble hash.
http://www.overgrow.com/edge/showthread.php?threadid=62261&pagenumber=1
Yes I know its overgrow but sort through the bullshit the author of that post knows whats up mmk?
|
|
#15
 2002-04-08, 02:26
|
PsychoTropic 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Opium.......
That sounds like an advertisement for "bubble bags"....
|
|
#16
 2002-04-08, 05:42
|
Frey Grimrod 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Opium.......
yah the people over at overgrow are quite fond of those bubble bags ever since on of their long time users developed and ranted about em on the site I guess. Really they are a good idea IMO I wouldnt mind having a set. But really all u need for that method is a nice micron screen of said size.
|
|
#17
 2002-04-09, 23:47
|
madchemist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Opium.......
Damn, Overgrow was like the first BBS I ever joined. I haven't been there in like 2 years! I wonder if my old handle is still active....
|
|
#18
 2002-04-10, 03:25
|
Frey Grimrod 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Opium.......
Heheheh I never did join overgrow but www.marijuana.com their old boards is what got me hooked..... ruined my life I tell yah but also brought soo many new things into it :-P
|
|
#19
 2002-04-14, 23:35
|
|
|
Re: Opium.......
I know this is a stupid question, but whats the prices on Opium, In America. I can't find it anywhere around here, but if I do, I don't wanna be f*cked over.
|
|
#20
 2002-04-15, 00:32
|
|
|
Re: Opium.......
Well if it is indeed bonafide opium your connect has 4 $ale then $10-15 per gram is fair. Make sure that the weight is straight though! I've seen more than once someone purchase a gram and bringing it over to my place and I weigh it on my powder scales(twin-beams) and it weighing like only half-a-gram. Also, if it's red opium it's bullshit! Opium ain't red! But I've seen red opium alot through the years. I don't know what it is but it ain't opium.
|
|
#21
 2002-04-15, 02:19
|
acidmelt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Opium.......
its dragons-blood incense. you can buy it at head shops. and it dont do shit to you unless you get high off of incense.
|
|
#22
 2002-04-15, 12:29
|
Not Fred 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Opium.......
Darn! I spent a long time writing a good post for this thread regarding medical use of unrefined opium and it's advantages in pain management for people in chronic pain, on chemotherapy and such- three or four active ingredients providing a broader spectrum of pain remedy than just one refined ingredient- less addictive, safer etc. etc. - how very difficult it is to get an Rx. for pain meds- involving pain specialists, neurologists, pain clinics, tests etc. just to get a 30 day supply of pain pills that has to be renewed with a doctors visit every month- the DEA thug bastards and how they police the Medical profession in the USA, how new doctors are being brainwashed by the DEA etc. etc.
I thought I could save the whole 'reply' page to desktop and finish it later, but when I opened it, it was blank.
It will probably be a few months before I get around to writing on that topic again.
I read somewhere that a single person generally can't grow enough to become addicted, that by the time they even start to pick up a habit they run out. Plus we have been lied to about how addictive it is. The addiction problem is really related to refined opiates, heroine, morphine, codiene etc.
Opium dens were actually pain management clinics, NOT drug addiction dens.
Anyway, I am going to grow some and the Feds can kiss my ass! the pig bastards. If they want to spend alot of time and resources to chase down and prosecute someone for growing a few poppies for chronic pain management, then I will entertain the pig bastards for awhile and run up a big legal tab for them as well.
A friend of mine gave me alot of seeds a few weeks before he went into a coma and died. He grew it and used it for chronic pain.
I'll grow it in his memory. In fact I'll grow some at his gravesite, and if the Feds try to kill the flowers I'll sue them for desecration of a sacred burial site.
Fred.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|