About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Laboratory Tips
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laboratory Tips Safety proceedures, test reagents, drilling rubber stoppers, bending glass tubes, etc. Contributed to by chemists.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-03-08, 19:19
AcidTrooper AcidTrooper is offline
Regular
 
Default Whats the cheapest online science equipent store?

Maybe even to get them used, if theres a proper way to wash them...or there already washed
 #2 
Old 2002-03-19, 17:37
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats the cheapest online science equipent store?

What do you want? I am the cheapest. Just like Wal-Mart: always low prices on the shit you want."Seriously though, I will gladly sell you anything you want. It won't be used(thats just not wise to think like that). I have disributers' status and that means wholesale which we all know is one-half the price of retail. Or are you just having a pipedream?! How much$$$ do you have to spend? If it is less than $100 than I ain't the one! If it is more than that, lets make a transaction here. At retail prices of course! But 22 liter flasks are listed in my suppliers' list of goods. From tht down to 100ml I've got the glass if you've got cash. Sucka! Really though. Anhydrous? That too in propane size cannisters with proper seals(which makes em' legal to buy/transport etc.) Because it is a damn good refrigerant now!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics