About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Laboratory Tips
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laboratory Tips Safety proceedures, test reagents, drilling rubber stoppers, bending glass tubes, etc. Contributed to by chemists.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-02-08, 23:32
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Updated LSD synth

This is an updated version of an easy LSD synth. The related references to the MISC section contained within will be added next week.

Browse the left frame, more updates coming up:
angelfire.com/mi3/chemhead
 #2 
Old 2002-02-11, 19:05
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Updated LSD synth

so where is it buddy? its not in your post and you didnt put it up on chemhead yet. I anxiously await all the new write ups. It looks like your putting up a bunch of good shit. Cant wait!

just a correction~ http://www.angelfire.com/mi3/chemhead
 #3 
Old 2002-02-12, 19:35
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Updated LSD synth

ahhh there it is. i thought it would be a different color (yellow) since it was still blue i thought it was still your old one up there. *Hats off to madchemist* that is a sweet write up man. VERY NICE. I am currently rewriting my slacker synth also, but i am looking for a good table of elements to put up. ALso looking for a good explaniation on moles and ratios using moles to put up too. Wait... did you put something about that up in you general lab tips write ups?
 #4 
Old 2002-02-13, 04:03
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Updated LSD synth

Yeah, there are a couple of typo's in that method that I have to go back and correct. I was in a rush to get it up. I'll post the related articles for the MISC section this week. I am also starting on the updated MDMA section.
 #5 
Old 2002-02-15, 02:04
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Updated LSD synth

Sounds SWEET man Ill be looking forward to it... Mols eh... I could try but someone else could probably do better.
 #6 
Old 2002-02-15, 03:06
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Updated LSD synth

Well I meant to get some more things done this week but I didn't. I'll have to get moving next week, as I probably wont even touch the PC during the weekend.

Man I also gotta finish a book I started to work on, I'm getting behind.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics