About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Laboratory Tips
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laboratory Tips Safety proceedures, test reagents, drilling rubber stoppers, bending glass tubes, etc. Contributed to by chemists.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-02-06, 21:21
dvdljns dvdljns is offline
Regular
 
Default cooking meth

The problam is cooking useing inhalers or pills bought from the drugstore is only good as a brag factor. The law of probabilty is the more oftan you do something the more likely you are to make a mistake, so if you can something once and not have to do it ever again or less oftan you stand a better chance.
To make a pound of meth thereby having to do it less"it will last a long time"useing sudafed takes over 4000 pills. you are going to be cooking a lot taking the risk of hurting yourself or getting busted each time.
I've heard that the chemicals are in solvents you just have to which ones and how to seperate them. anybody willing to open a discusion on that.

[This message has been edited by dvdljns (edited 02-06-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-02-06, 21:44
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cooking meth

Well it actually takes about 7600 sudafed pills to make a pound of meth assuming 100% extraction and 100% yield. The rest of your post is pretty confusing so for next time note: less type, more think, k?

I'd say you are wrong however, the more you cook and read and ask the better you get, the fewer problems you have etc. assuming you have the capacity to learn and you don't do stupid things with flammable solvents.

Good Luck and Happy Baking!!
 #3 
Old 2002-02-07, 05:52
I_AM_THE_WALRUS I_AM_THE_WALRUS is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cooking meth

do you think youde get better yeild doing one big batch...or a bunch of little ones? I know the risk of fuckin up would be greater, but what about yeild wise?
 #4 
Old 2002-02-07, 08:34
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cooking meth

yield wise you get much better results with enormous batch sizes, I don't know why, nor can I think of a plausable explaination(not that far in school yet) So basically small timers are getting screwed, and mexican gang 20 pound at a time cooking is the best way to go. First timers should try for a half ounce batch for their first try or they might get very disappointed.
 #5 
Old 2002-02-10, 22:51
dvdljns dvdljns is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cooking meth

quote:
Originally posted by tryptamine:
yield wise you get much better results with enormous batch sizes, I don't know why, nor can I think of a plausable explaination(not that far in school yet) So basically small timers are getting screwed, and mexican gang 20 pound at a time cooking is the best way to go. First timers should try for a half ounce batch for their first try or they might get very disappointed.


You would get a larger yeild. I beleive purity would drop to about 75% which would still be strong enough for someone to O.D if they did not know what they were doing. Of course it would depend on labertory methods + how much time and detail you spent on seperating the chemicals.
 #6 
Old 2002-02-10, 23:04
dvdljns dvdljns is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cooking meth

There is a method out there using solvents. it uses copper as a catalist. I don't remeber all the ingredeants. Although it's true 20 pounds is a tried and true amount. One pound is the least you should shoot for.
excuse my spelling I'll try to do better.
 #7 
Old 2002-02-11, 05:03
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cooking meth

Ha Ha Ha! You've got to be kidding, minimum one pound batch sizes, copper catalysts, purity dropping. Please come back when you have more experience with what you speak of!

I'll explain myself: most people that frequent websites like this aim for at most couple of ounces at a go, copper has no place in any common meth synths(but I'm sure acid or mad can find a procedure that uses it), and purity is taken into account when calculating yeild so purity stays the same but yield goes up at mega-batch size.

(Excuse my harsh tone, lots of newcomers get it when they post bullshit here, it'll go away when I get to know you)

And would people quit wasting their time asking people to excuse their spelling-> it ain't school here, and noone should care except the anal flamethrowers.
 #8 
Old 2002-02-11, 18:58
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cooking meth

dvd-- "There is a method out there using solvents. it uses copper as a catalist. I don't remeber all the ingredeants. Although it's true 20 pounds is a tried and true amount. One pound is the least you should shoot for. excuse my spelling I'll try to do better."

I have been doing this for years and I have NEVER heard of or seen any method that uses copper as a catalyst. Also shooting for a pound is a little out of the question for almost anybody. tell me.... how many people do you know that cook? and how many of those people own a 22Liter flask to cook it in? I am guessing none, because I have been doing it a long time and I have met a lot of people that cook, and none of them have equip. big enough to cook pounds at a time. Plus its just to dangerous. I agree with trypt on this, you need to learn more about this kind of stuff before you talk like you know what your talking about. And dont say you do know what your talking about because at the top of the topic you stated "cooking useing inhalers" and anybody that knows anything about cooking meth, knows that the inhaler method produces a meth that is inactive in humans. sorry.
 #9 
Old 2002-02-12, 17:04
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cooking meth

Acidmelt rocks. He goes out of his way to "clean the shit up" that cookers show him. He knows his shit about makin' shards.

**boosts Acidmelt's ego**

Luv,
Dank.
 #10 
Old 2002-02-12, 19:31
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cooking meth

Thanks for the Ups Dank. I appreciate it. I am just trying to keep the posts here truthfull/safe for those people that really are interested in doing this kind of thing. Again. thanks for the props.... are we getting together any time soon??? we need to talk. maybe i'll email you or something.
 #11 
Old 2002-02-13, 03:59
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cooking meth

quote:

(but I'm sure acid or mad can find a procedure that uses it),



Well, let's see. Off the top of my head theres:
phenylalanine---(O2, Cu)--->benzyl cyanide

Plus copper CAN be used as a hydrogenation catalyst, or U-Cu-BA catalyst (precipitated copper), it is a very poor one though.
 #12 
Old 2002-02-15, 00:17
dvdljns dvdljns is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cooking meth

Your right! I don't know a lot about it but I do know one of the west side chapter of the bandits that has been to the jount 3 times for labs. when I was younger and dumber I would actualy go over and drink a few with him. It used to interest me that he would through a roll of copper in this stuff. He said it was the catalist. I also know he the chemicals smuggled out of canada and that they was solvents.He also told me that the purist he could get the end product was 75%. He said that a gov. lab,collage lab,are pharmo company could probly do better but not no one he knew. I do not know or claim his method was good but it worked. Everybody I know called it etherbased crank. Do not know if it is the same as crystal meth. but I think it probly is. The whole reason I'm on this website is you Know your shit as I go along I'll learn more to.
Look heres what I'm saying in order to make meth. you have to get electricity out in deserted spot. That means a gas generator not only that you have to buy other supplys plus chems. It just seems to me your pouring money down a big drain at a gram a time. Theres probly a lot of rich kids out there that can afford a hobby like that All my hobbys have to pay for themselves. they do not have to make profit. As for as getting it right, I follow blueprints almost everyday which for the most part is not as detailed as the instructions I have been reading I is mainly a matter of following detail Exactly, Unless something being left out of posts
 #13 
Old 2002-02-15, 01:19
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cooking meth

There are probaly a million different ways to make meth but I havent ever seen or heard of that way until now. Thats crazy.
 #14 
Old 2002-02-15, 03:17
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cooking meth

Never could get it over 75% purity? Even an idiot can steam distill freebase to get 95% purity and up.

I don't care what that guy has said or done or even showed you. Listen to facts, and read up yourself. Neither acidmelt, tryptamine, nor myself will tell you wrong about this subject. And if any of us ever do, we will probably correct ourselves or one another before anybody else does.
Trust true chemical knowledge, not crazy street crank shit.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics