About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Laboratory Tips
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laboratory Tips Safety proceedures, test reagents, drilling rubber stoppers, bending glass tubes, etc. Contributed to by chemists.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-01-30, 02:53
bbell bbell is offline
Regular
 
Default Reply to why meth?

LSD is harder to manufacture,and black market chemists have a hard time even finding a true synthesis from a journal.You need ergotamine or any other lysergic acid containing plant material.then they get the racemic lysergic acid which they have to make the dextrorotary component.then they make lysergic acid azide. then they diethylamide which has to be seporated by chromatography to remove the d-iso LSD. then make the tartrate which is water soluable. You have to preform this in darkness.
 #2 
Old 2002-01-30, 03:59
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Reply to why meth?

bbell your info is half truths and misunderstandings, plus the question was answered in the thread it was asked already.

To clarify:
-There are many "true" syntheses in the literature both journals and underground these are both easily acessible.
-you do not have to make the d-lysergic acid I'm sure racemic stuff will work fine(isn't natural Lysergic acid racemic?) It'll just be half as potent.
-There are plenty of easier ways to go other than the azide
-Chromatography doesn't need to be used
-You can use a special light or glassware rather than darkness.
 #3 
Old 2002-01-30, 15:22
Regular
 
Default Re: Reply to why meth?

The first "hit" of acid I did was as big as a postage stamp, and it had a pyramid on it. Fuck I laughed all night about calling:"Kentucky Fried Chicken"-"Chicken Fried Turkey"!!! I believe that was the last and only time I've done bonafide LSD. But wow! It was something to remember. After that gell-caps is all that floated around and it was not LSD. I don't know what it was. I will say this:"My Dads'cousin got perma-fried on a big vial of liquid LSD and a lot of other people did as well from that generation." So doing it in the milligrams not micrograms can have a backlash to it. But it does accelerate the mind(granted in low doses) and it is too bad we stigmatized it as bad and didn't expand our understanding of it's therapeutic effects. I prefer meth for it's effects on my neurons!! It smells like it is time for tea......Peace!
 #4 
Old 2002-01-30, 20:57
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Reply to why meth?

The first several trips I took were liquid that was freshly driped onto Smartee candies. When I later moved up north and started to find and buy blotter, at first I thought I was being ripped off since it wasn't nearly as good as what I had had in L.A. [believe it or not]. It was only much later that I realized that the blotter was ok and it was just that by taking liquid for my first 10 or so trips, I was spoiled.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics