|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Laboratory Tips Safety proceedures, test reagents, drilling rubber stoppers, bending glass tubes, etc. Contributed to by chemists. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-01-23, 02:31
|
PcThUg2ooo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Acid.
Hmmm.. people around here pay like 15 bucks for a trip these days, and its far from the quality of lsd me gets. Im just wondering what is actually in it? Maybe people are making lsa, maybe from a car battery or something. What are the cheap nasty synths so i can warn these stupid people who pay good money for a cheap nasty trip that isnt even L.
Anyways, PEace. Thanx
|
|
#2
 2002-01-23, 05:54
|
tryptamine 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Acid.
There are no cheap nasty synths, I mean shit like PMA and DOB and DOM and stuff like that could be sold as acid but the large amount of material would give it away. Lsa extracted from MG seeds would also be too large of a volume to be put onto blotter plus it would make you sick(yes even if extracted from the seeds).
So basically only buy blotter sure it's rare but it's the only medium that assures you are not getting a whole bunch of some other less potent chemical.
Fuckin' DEA: harm promotion is the actual result of the drug war.
Battery acid WTF does that have to do with an Lsa extraction?
[This message has been edited by tryptamine (edited 01-23-2002).]
|
|
#3
 2002-01-23, 06:03
|
acidmelt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Acid.
There is no reason to post bogus synths on this board. It will just give people bad ideas. If you dont think its LSD then tell them that. But you dont need to see any bogus synths to do that.
|
|
#4
 2002-01-23, 06:47
|
tryptamine 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Acid.
exactly, I was wondering about why he wanted synths?
|
|
#5
 2002-01-23, 13:35
|
PcThUg2ooo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Acid.
I want to know what they are puttiong into this shit they're selling everyone. Thats all. Faaark people, look, i get the pure, i get the best from around my area, and people ask my opinions in rl, (im much more charismatic in person i guess), and expeirience.. ahh what am i saying, try and relate... Acids been dry, and now people are trying to make cash cheaply of this, now im just curious, ive heard a myth about battery acid and this sort of thing happening. i really just want to know, ive trialed some of this so called acid, and i didnt even trip, in the dark my head throbbed, and vision went blurred, thats about it. Please try and take me a lil seriously.
eh im high.
later.
|
|
#6
 2002-01-23, 13:38
|
PcThUg2ooo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Acid.
BTW battery acid had nothing to do with lsa, i was giving some theories of what could be in em. i wouldnt know tho, i usually get pretty close if not from the cook, n only quality.
|
|
#7
 2002-01-23, 22:38
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: Acid.
quote: Originally posted by tryptamine:
So basically only buy blotter sure it's rare but it's the only medium that assures you are not getting a whole bunch of some other less potent chemical.
Huh? Where I am blotter was the most common. Besides, the same can be said for gel. And, in my experience, gel is a smoother trip than blotter; closer to taking liquid L. Blotter is easy to fake [just sell sheets that ain't been dipped; I gots one of them in a scrap book]. Whereas gel, while it can be faked too, usually isn't: if someone is going to make some fake crap, they usually won't make the effort of making gel. Not that gel is that hard; it's just that blotter is much more effortless. I'd say. [This message has been edited by Metaphysicist (edited 01-23-2002).]
|
|
#8
 2002-01-24, 06:00
|
madchemist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Acid.
Blotter is common (or should I say was?) around here also. Actually, to be honest, I have never seen liquid acid in my entire life. I have bought some liquid, but I wasn't there when it was dealt, I had my money with a trusted friend. When he came back with my shit of course it was dropped on something. I have had it dripped on every thing from sweet-tarts to animal crackers (even the classic sugarcube), but never seen the actually liquid. The most fucked up I have ever been off of some liquid was the time we had gotten some on some sweet-tarts (the only time we ever used sweet-tarts, we just usually use what is at hand). After me and a freind ate two, we broke out 2 more hits, scraped the part where the liquid was dropped and snorted the scrapings.
As for acid substitutes, I dunno about DOM, and I've never heard of PMA being used, but DOB is very dense and is very potent. Active in 2-4mg. I'm pretty sure you could fit that on paper. Maybe the square would have to be slightly larger, and you'd probably see it and definitely taste it, but it would work. And it can definitely be made into liquid or gels. 1 drop of water may not carry the 2mg though, which could explain why some acids are weak and take like 2-4 hits to get it going real good (I consider good to be tripping balls, and I consider tripping balls to be an experience of the highest order, a perfectly sublime experience), other than it just being some diluted LSD. Oh well you get my point.
|
|
#9
 2002-01-24, 06:08
|
madchemist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Acid.
It also depends on what type of paper you get. I have only seen regular blotter paper, but a friend of mine has told me on many occasions (hey you all know how you get fucked up, and the life stories start flowing) about this paper he had gotten in the past that really wasn't even paper, but some type of fibers woven tightly together in a mesh pattern. He said the shit barely dissolved in his mouth, and he just swalloed the rest. I bet if you can find paper like that you could choose a fiber that was strong, non-toxic, and super-absorbant. That would be able to hold a lot of shit.
|
|
#10
 2002-01-24, 06:10
|
madchemist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Acid.
Damn those posts are way longer than I meant them to be. And I have only done 1/8th today. WTF?
|
|
#11
 2002-01-24, 21:48
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: Acid.
I guess I was just at the right place at the right time. When I first moved up to the Bay Area [this was the time I spent as a mortician] a friend and me were walking doewn Telegraph Ave and these street hippies had apparently just found a small bottle of liquid and were dosing anybody who wanted some. We both took them up on it. They gave us each a couple of drops and we went back to the van to get back to the mortuary, which was only a 15 minute drive away. We started coming on before I got off the freeway. A few years later I got introduced to some people who sold sheets at a time. They would dip the sheets themselves and the last couple of sheets were what they called 'mop ups'; were they would use them to mop up the remaining liquid from the tray [or whatever it was that they used]. While, technically, these were blotter hit, they were fresh and potent [boy were they potent]. And later, yet, I met someone who sold large quantities at a time. He sold vials of crystal. So there were many occasions were he would either mix some up for us or he would just dip the tip of a toothpick and give it to us to dose. Like I said, I guess I was just real lucky for a while, there. It no wonder, I guess, that I'm so dissapointed with what I've been finding these last few years: I've been spoiled.
Ah, good times....
|
|
#12
 2002-01-27, 03:22
|
junglist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Acid.
what you saw was most likely pressed cotton, mad. you dont remember the print do you (or your buddy?) the last of that i saw was about 5 years ago...
lemme say that this "bad" acid is probably just diluted. it is hard to adulter paper acid, besides just not dipping it. most other chems are not pshchoactive at the amounts that acid is and would be hard to pass off given the quantity.
|
|
#13
 2002-01-29, 04:24
|
madchemist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Acid.
quote:
what you saw was most likely pressed cotton, mad. you dont remember the print do you (or your buddy?) the last of that i saw was about 5 years ago...
He forgets, but they were called Jet Eye's (no not Jedi's [or however the fuck it's spelled]). They were rumored to have come from Brazil, but thats just something some people said, it's probably not true.
|
|
#14
 2002-01-29, 21:02
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: Acid.
I'll look it up, but it wasn't what you thought. I got it back in 85 and it just plain wasn't dipped. I know. I took 15 at once and nothing. [Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure it was dancing frogs, but I'll look in my album tonight and get back to you].
|
|
#15
 2002-01-30, 02:39
|
bbell 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Acid.
100 micro grams of LSD is about the size of a grain of salt. So 99% of blotter,tab,window pane any type of hit of LSD is cut, buffer,paper etc. which should not be poisonous anyway. If ya have a program where they test street drugs give them a call and see whats good and whats not. LSD causes ataxia of the diaphram a twitching of said muscle which people confuse with strycnine poisoning. You start to fell gremlins making you smile and butterflies in your stomach, this is the onset of an LSD trip. Battery acid is H2SO4 sulfuric acid, and may be used in the synthesis of LSD (acid base extraction)this is of no harm as it is washed out.Check your food and medication how many are followed by HCL this is hydrochloric acid, even CN which is cyanide its in everything we eat and injest it will not harm you
|
|
#16
 2002-01-30, 20:59
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: Acid.
You have just enough correct info mixed in that rubbish to be a danger.
|
|
#17
 2002-02-12, 20:56
|
kap 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Acid.
anyone know how to make gellies?? im just curious because liq is easy to come by in these parts. any help will do.. i read some stuff on chemhead.. i like what you guys do. i wish i would have heard about or read this site years ago..u guys are funny sometimes =) -kap
|
|
#18
 2002-02-13, 01:27
|
acidmelt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Acid.
I have wondered that a few times as well... liquid LSD with geletin maybe?? hmm, have to look into it. If anyone knows please post.
|
|
#19
 2002-02-13, 04:27
|
madchemist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Acid.
I would like to put shit on some dissolving rice paper, or thin gelatin or something. Whatever that shit is they use for those lysterine mouth strips.
|
|
#20
 2002-02-13, 20:44
|
kap 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Acid.
geltabs.. hard pre perforated or just made thin sheets of something yes about the size of those listerine breath thingys i see on television theyre easy to dispense in single doses break off or can be cut some are softer than others.. i was wondering how you could go about getting uniform ammounts of lsd throughout the gelatin.. maybe through one of those magnetic mixers left on for some ammount of time several hours or so.. i would imagine that it would take a little experimentation to figure out how much gelatin to liquid l ratio to get a good dose per hit. up here the crystaline stuff is usually mixed with bicardi and sold in "sweet breath" brand mouth droppers as the bottom of the s on the label is roughly 100 drops im told.. i find it to be less in my experience i believe its a full bottle.. i suppose u can use whatever..anyways would bicardi mess up the gelatin.. umm unrelated i read on a dea website that theres a small group of chemists in northern california that supposedly are the only people currently syntisizing L in the united states and perhaps ohio.. also i hear if your in the bay area and someone walking down the street offers you "silver" thats the current type of L being produced in crystaline form. and everything else is just a name added onto that.. like for instance "chronic" for pot when it used to mean cocaine laced pot then meant high quality pot and now people use it as a term for pot. some peoples children. any hoot i was looking for the hive website and couldnt find it on any search engines whats the address.
-veni vidi veci- we came we saw we conquered- -kap
|
|
#21
 2002-02-13, 21:58
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: Acid.
I had some friends who were into selling large amounts, one dipped his own sheets and the other sold only crystal. I asked one them once who gel was made [I, too, had always wondered this]. He told me that it was simply unflavored geletin, mixed real thick and left to harden. I didn't persue it much past that, so I was never quite sure if he was telling me the truth, or if was putting me on. Sounds like it could be right, though.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|