About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Laboratory Tips
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laboratory Tips Safety proceedures, test reagents, drilling rubber stoppers, bending glass tubes, etc. Contributed to by chemists.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2002-03-13, 00:59
bbell bbell is offline
Regular
 
Default E

xtc can be made from isosafrole,safrole or piperonalacetone. watch when buying piperonalacetone commercially it is sometimes sold mislabled. The original synthesis was a patent to Merck in 1912.
 #2 
Old 2002-03-13, 03:39
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: E

Buying that piperonyl acetone commercially eh?
 #3 
Old 2002-03-13, 09:30
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: E

Hey Vancouver boy(Jibtech), keep talking shit!

Yeah buying commercial piperonylacetone.... Right!!
Or isosafrole even... Right!!
Or safrole even... Right!!

Any of these WILL get you busted right there right now I don't care who you are or what you say you do with them. Unless you are a pharmacuetical firm, or the government or a pesticide/chemical company.
 #4 
Old 2002-03-14, 07:10
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: E

BTW that was sarcasm in my last post.
 #5 
Old 2002-03-14, 19:25
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: E

I know madchemist but I don't think bbell does.

Ever see that website that sold MD-P2P? What a joke!!
 #6 
Old 2002-03-14, 23:42
AcidTrooper AcidTrooper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: E

quote:
Originally posted by acidmelt:
yeah, "recipies" would be nice wouldnt they? unfortunatley they are for cakes and cassaroles. if only drugs were that easy...
thats the EXACT same thing you said to me...
 #7 
Old 2002-03-15, 00:47
JibTec_Warrior JibTec_Warrior is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: E

First off, i'm not from vancouver, second off, i'm not talking shit? What makes you think I'm talking shit? You can't find it that price? Or do you pay way less? Given where i'm from, that is market value my friend. Hell of a way to make money, but a very dangerous one....
 #8 
Old 2002-03-15, 03:54
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: E

oops i read east instead of west, so your probably from cow town I assume, maybe far east?

I doubt you can find quality pressed tabs for 5 dollars at the 100 lot size, yes this is from alot of experience in several locales. And charging 35-40 in small towns makes you a punk. Be real, ripping people off is a great way to end up busted.
 #9 
Old 2002-03-15, 08:01
JibTec_Warrior JibTec_Warrior is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: E

First off, i'm not no damn punk my friend. I just said you could sell it for that price as in that is the going rate in small towns around here. Good thing to note is that not only a good way to get busted, but an excellent way to get busted up, if you know what I mean.... I'm not in cowtown either, but it's generally the place we get the shit from. The quality isn't too bad, usually, but ya, for 5 a bean, your rarely gonna get anything like azteks. Maybe pokemon's.
 #10 
Old 2002-03-15, 16:13
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: E

AcidTrooper- thats one of my famous sayings, dont ya know. If people would stop asking for recipes I wouldnt have to say it anymore.
 #11 
Old 2002-03-20, 07:38
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: E

Hey acidmelt, I'm cooking up a casserole tonight, and tomorrow I may be baking a cake. Got any recipies?:}
 #12 
Old 2002-03-21, 22:01
bbell bbell is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: E

anyone that wants to manufacture illicit chemicals, should have 9 months practical organic chemistry course, to learn how to use the glassware. minimum.
 #13 
Old 2002-03-22, 00:52
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: E

Not even!! I'm pretty confident that when I take my O. chem lab next semester I'll be more qualified to be TA for the section than the instructor will be.
 #14 
Old 2002-03-22, 02:56
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: E

madchemist- i got some good recipes for chocolate chip cookies. i just hope they are reliable 'recipes'
 #15 
Old 2002-03-22, 03:47
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: E

Blech. Don't like chocolate. What about oatmeal raisen?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics